The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_vote_lcapCiti Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_voting_barCiti Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_vote_lcapCiti Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_voting_barCiti Field Counter Assault (East Attack) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) Empty Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack)

Post by Andrew March 1st 2012, 9:33 pm

As Phoenix got looked over the now disaster in front of him he couldn't believe his eyes. Not only were there a lot of robots before, but now even more were coming. Phoenix looked up at the sky in awe. He pressed the button on his dog tags to communicate with all Talons, calmly he said "Phoenix to Talons, we are in a very bad situation. However just follow my lead and I promise we will take this fight. This is our city, Talons engage."

Phoenix turned to face the group around him. "Here's the plan, we're going east towards Citi Field. I know there are a lot of robots, but let's take these fuckers down." Phoenix then turned and started running over the rooftops towards his destination. Robots w ere flying in swarms. Phoenix charged up a fire ball and blasted a swarm of 5, then slid and drew his blade off his back. He then jumped over a robot and cut one of the flying ones heads off. Once he landed he rolled and came up with two fire blasts to robots in front of him. To Phoenix's right there was a very large satellite dish. He grabbed it and spun around once and let it go crashing into a swarm of the attackers. He took a deep breath and turned to see how the others were.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) Empty Re: Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack)

Post by Forceaus March 1st 2012, 9:54 pm

Seeing how the swarm was right on top of them he knew they had to get moving.Forcewave sent a blast into the midst of 7 of the bots destroying 4 of them and causing the other 3 to fall to the ground.2 of them exploded on impact.The last of which managed to stay airborne just above the ground and continued to fly right towards him.Forcewave grabbed it and slammed it to the ground finishing it off."Citi field huh?Let's go then.It's mere miles from here."Forcewave started hurrying towards the place keeping track of all the sentries that flew around them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) Empty Re: Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack)

Post by Gauntlet March 2nd 2012, 6:40 am

Gauntlet sprinted at full speed next to the other heroes, jumping and rolling from roof top to roof top. "Today is one of those days I wish I could fly" he yelled with a grin as he jumped to the next roof top.
Suddenly he looked up as he heard a mettalic hum over his head. He looked up to see 7 more drones flying in at them.
"7 more right over head! Lets squash these bugs!" He yelled to the rest of the group skidding to a halt, he turned around as the flew slightly past the group and skidded to the floor, from the ground he fired two blasts of energy, one from each gauntlet. Both met their targets, incinerating the first bot and knocking the second one into the side of a near by building.

"Talons! On our six!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Citi Field Counter Assault (East Attack) 65753510
~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin March 2nd 2012, 10:58 pm

Nightraven looked from left to right as two groups of people ran off into different directions but both towards Citi Field. "You guys go ahead I am coming with you all even though I am not a Talon." Nightraven began running around in a circle until he began to gain speed. The more he started running around in circles the faster he got. After running around in a circle for a minute he had then created a 150mph tornado. Nightraven kept running around in the tornado moving towards the swarm of robots knocking them into the tornado tearing them into pieces. "Damn I am fast." He kept concentrating on the tornado as he headed in the direction as the talons maintaining his speed and strength of the tornado as he headed towards Citi Field.

Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top