The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_vote_lcapKay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_voting_barKay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_vote_lcapKay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_voting_barKay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons Empty Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons

Post by Dynamic November 21st 2011, 11:14 pm

(Only for Kay-C)

Name: Omni-Mask
Abilities: The Omni-Mask is in its base form, nothing but a screen all around. However, when it is activated, the Omni-Mask can change into the shape of any face/head recorded before. Only one face/head can be used at a time during a mission unless he happens to have a device to update it.
Description: The Omni-Mask was made to help Kay-C change appearance to get some roles. Combined with Kay-C’s acting skills, this can be used quite effectively.

Name: Carrier Bots
Abilities: Carrier Bots are a type of robot Kay-C invented to bring things for him from far away or from his base. The Carrier Bots are very quick, moving at around 4 SPD and sometimes faster, when getting something from Kay-C’s base, it takes around 2-3 posts to get there. He can even use these to retrieve his Sonic Suit.
Description: These bots are shaped like rockets, but can also extend arms to grab things

Name: Ultra Camera
Abilities: The Ultra Camera is a highly specialized camera with video recording, photograph taking, and pure recording. The camera can zoom extremely far, and is also capable of taking 3-D photos and videos. In addition, while searching around, the Ultra Camera can get internet access and learn info. This is also how faces can be recorded for use in the Omni-Mask
Description: These look like a regular hand-held camcorder.

Name: Mystic Music Earplugs
Abilities: These are tiny earplugs that integrate both magic and tech. It is used to block the mystical frequencies which Kay-C uses in his songs and it can also be used for limited communication is around a 100 feet radius.
Description: These are tiny earplugs with the letter K written on them. They are purple and black, but barely noticeable.

(Only using Sonic Suit)

Name: Echolocator
Abilities: The Echolocator is a device built into the helmet of the Sonic Suit. In times where sight is negated, this slightly helps to see, although it is not a perfect substitute. While vision is still available, the Echolocator makes Kay-C extra aware
Description: See Helmet of Sonic Suit

Name: Photon Blaster
Abilities: The Photon Blaster uses tech similar to that in the Photo-Shades, although it is slightly stronger (4 STR) and can be used twice per charge, but needs more recharge. It has a 3 post recharge time.
Description: See Gloves of the Sonic Suit. The blasts are greenish-blue in color.

Name: Fuel Burner
Abilities: The Fuel Burner is a device in the boots of the Sonic Suit that burns fuel in short, but extremely powerful bursts. It is impossible to fly with this, but it can be used for dodging things quick, slowing a descent, and can even use it as an improvised attack. It takes 2 posts to recharge.
Description: See the Boots of the Sonic Suit

Name: Sonic Burst
Abilities: The Sonic Burst is a large radius (5 ft) beam attack which is shot from the K of the Sonic Suit. It works be accelerating energy particles in the chest plate to sonic speeds, highly boosting their energy, and then firing a huge burst of energy. The resulting burst uses so much energy that it causes the suit to revert back to it’s backpack form. It then takes 5 posts to fully recharge the suit.
Description: See the “K” on the Sonic Suit

Last edited by Dynamic on November 25th 2011, 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons Empty Re: Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons

Post by Bliss November 25th 2011, 3:41 pm

Name: Sonic Thrust Board
Abilities: The Sonic Thrust Board can only be activated when in contact with the boots of the Sonic Suit, although they are not strongly attached. The Sonic Thrust Board can move at speeds of 80 mph and responds to Kay-C’s body movements, but also to a controlling device on his wrist.
Description: The Sonic Thrust Board is like the board of the Silver Surfer, except slightly wider and purple-ish instead of purple.

Name: Electrical Field
Abilities: By pressing the C on Kay-C’s belt, the suit will become electrically charged. This slows Kay-C’s motion, but it also gives someone in direct contact with the suit a 3 STR shock. It takes around 3 posts for this device on the suit to recharge.
Description: See the Belt on the Sonic Suit

Name: Photo-Shades
Abilities: The Photo-Shades are very useful for protecting Kay-C’s eyes, especially from light. In addition, the Photo-Shades can also project a beam of light at the strength of a bullet, although there is a 2 post recharge to absorb sunlight.
Description: Looks like an ordinary pair of shades

Name: Special Effects Generator
Abilities: The Special Effects Generator (S.E.G.) was developed by Kay-C and some of the smartest stage tech people. It is capable of projecting realistic, holographic images. The S.E.C. isn’t able to have more than 3 effects loaded on it and the higher INT or senses people have, the easier it is to see through.
Description: The S.E.C. looks like a miniature projector box.

Drop these things for now and then pick them up when your intelligence goes up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 25th 2011, 3:43 pm

I understand, except the board is how I explain my psuedo-flight. Also, can I keep the S.E.G. if I drop the mask?

Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Kay-C's gadgets/Sonic Suit weapons Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top