The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_vote_lcapBuisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_voting_barBuisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_vote_lcapBuisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_voting_barBuisness meeting((Nightkill only)) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Buisness meeting((Nightkill only))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) Empty Buisness meeting((Nightkill only))

Post by Alpha October 8th 2011, 4:14 pm

The sky hung darkly over the New York sky. As a single wind blew through the air high above the street. Elena drew a deep breath, as it came out in a transparent white cloud. It was a silent, but beautiful night. She wanted to enjoy it alone, without anyone interrupting it."It's such a beautiful night, especially on this Samhain night." She said almost nostalgically. Elena had invited the man known as Nightkill to meet her on the rooftop of her personal suite. Hair whipping in the breeze, as she pulled closly on her smartly tailored coat. Her eyes were focused on the only entrance, where she expected to see him

With a deep sigh she leaned back, legs crossing as she took a deep sip of the wine in her left hand. The smell was tart, but one of her favorite brands. Quite rich in taste, but it didn't affect her undead body. Something she did not like, so a plan was already in place."Where are you Nightkill? I've been waiting for atleast an hour." She muttered. Though it didn't really matter, time meant nothing to a body that didn't age. So her patience was never ending.

Last edited by Elena Marie on October 9th 2011, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Buisness meeting((Nightkill only)) Empty Re: Buisness meeting((Nightkill only))

Post by Guest October 8th 2011, 4:30 pm

He did come. Three minutes later, he walked onto the rooftop in a human form, sitting in the chair next to her. He looked up at the sky, not speaking for a moment. "A beautiful night." he said wistfully. "Truly is." He did not ask for a drink, and instead just waited another moment, the two of them enjoying the night.

Then he spoke up. "I apologize for my delay. I was occupied." he explained. "Being a known villain can result in troubles, such as amateur heroes wishing to engage in battle with you. Truly bothersome." Irritation was in Nightkill's voice, as though saying They thought they could handle ME? demonstrating his pride in himself again, even though he tried to hide it, and hid it relatively well.

The battle had been over quickly. Nightkill had paralyzed the young hero temporarily by sending a powerful electric charge through his body, and left him at the gate of a Starbucks before coming here.

Nightkill did not like having to fight, but would do it if he had to. It was regretful, but sometimes needed. A cold fact everyone had to acknowledge. If there was a God in the sky, looking down on them, Nightkill would have words to share with Him. In his opinion, if a God existed, it was up to the people of the universe to be His moral superior.

"So what is the purpose of this meeting?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 8th 2011, 4:43 pm

"Pleased to see you've made it Nightkill. I won't beat around the bush on this matter, since I know we both have important matters at hand. I am unhappy with the body I currently am in possesion of, but to recreate one I would need dna. To take any from Pain would be nigh impossible, and that would be true for any other who I would As well as." She lifted her shirt, to reveal a darkening patch of flesh on her side. It was the color of decay, but was still beautiful."As well as this vessel is beggining to decay, so I would ask you, a brillant mind a favor. I need your DNA, only a few drops of blood would do. In return I could give you control of my company. The right to use all its resources as you see fit." She stated the terms plainly, as her eyes focused on Nightkill. A smirk coming across her lips, gauging what he would say. Hopefully he would choose the right answer, and save her the trouble of forcing him to bleed. After all, Elena preferred to have allies to enemies.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 9th 2011, 12:30 am

Nightkill paused. "You are being serious?" he asked. "For my DNA, you would hand over your entire company? And all of it's resources?" Nightkill chuckled. "Before we make a final decision, I would like to know why MY DNA. To create a body, you could take any DNA, even from that of a normal human." Nightkill stared up at the night sky. She wanted a new body, truly wanted one. And she wanted it to be a perfect body. This was very interesting information, and some Nightkill could use.

Nightkill looked over at Elena. The patch was decaying, and it would probably decay quickly. She needed this body, but Nightkill was slightly reluctant about handing over his unique DNA. Everyone's DNA was unique, but Nightkill's especially. He was not even human, and his DNA was equal parts mechanical and biological, a miracle of science, one that some would laugh off as impossible. The Anx race was clearly a brilliant one...Nightkill just wish he knew actual information about them.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 9th 2011, 12:44 am

"I don't want any average DNA. Yours is perfect as far as i'm concerned." Elena said somewhat suprised by what he suggested with an average person. No way would she choose such weak genetic material, when more useful was closer. After all, who wouldn't want such powerful alien DNA like him? Though modifications on appearence would have to be made of course.

" I do have requirments, but yes. You may have my company, and all of its resources. Though my requirments are simple, and i'm sure you with inexhaustable resources can manage." Elena answered, feeling over the patch of slowly decaying flesh on her side. As she thought over the terms that had been practiced for days. Elena wanted this to be perfect, without flaw."I would like you to continue to send my son a payment of 100,000 USD per month. As well as have me recieve 20,000 USD per month to maintain a semi comfortable life. I hope these terms are not too difficult. His address, and bank account are in this" She stated, leaning back to wait for an answer. As she threw a USB drive to Nightkill."Also it has a few bits of choice information." She added cryptically.

Last edited by Elena Marie on October 9th 2011, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 9th 2011, 2:29 pm

Nightkill nodded, and calmly plugged the drive into his arm. He nodded, absorbing all the information into his brain. "I see. And I'll send you and the son the money." he said. "I assume you have a needle to take some blood?"

He paused, thinking. Certainly interesting, this deal. She really wanted a perfect body (he took some pride that his DNA was considered 'perfect'), and he didn't see much of a risk...but he had taken precautions with his DNA anyway. There had been an incident with a mad scientist a few years ago, and Nightkill did not want a repeat. His DNA was specially prepared...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 9th 2011, 2:40 pm

Nodding at the confirmation, Elena pulled a small syringe from a bag that lay at the side of her chair. It was small, needle point glinting in the moon light."You can take the blood youself, or I can. Whatever you choose is really up to you Nightkill." She said, holding the needle out as if it were an ultimatum. It was interesting that he actually agreed, which made her suspicous of his motives on it. Still, no one would turn down somethign they wanted that was given to them. Even if it required such a heavy price. The feeling of not having your body rotting around you was worth it. With an accomplished smirk, she waited for the precious fluid to be given. Then the perfect body could be created.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 9th 2011, 3:03 pm

Nightkill took the needle, and jabbed it into his arm. A short moment later, he handed the needle back to Elena Marie. "There you are, then." he said. He took his tie and wrapped it around the place the needle had been inserted in. "I hope we shall have a successful relationship in the future." he said, standing up and extending a hand for Elena to shake. "I will have to run soon, tomorrow I will be going to a crashed alien ship. We live in interesting and dangerous times, my dear Elena. It is best to have friends in these times."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 9th 2011, 3:14 pm

Elena held the blood fileld syringe for a second, as she thought over the marvel of the basic subatnce that would recreate her. The dark crimson liquid that would herald a body free from the decay of this malformed body."It was a pleasure working with you Nightkill, I have hopes of us cooperating in the future. Though i'm sure we will work together in the near future. So take care of yourself, and merry meet." She nodded. Giving Nightkill a firm handshake,then standing from her sitting position, as she walked to a nearbye stairwell. Giving him a quick wave good bye. Then Elena was off, to the inner workings of her house to prepare the ritual that would create her new body.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top