The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Nightkill's new App I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Nightkill's new App I_vote_lcapNightkill's new App I_voting_barNightkill's new App I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nightkill's new App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nightkill's new App Empty Nightkill's new App

Post by Guest November 1st 2009, 5:38 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Nightkill
Title: (What sometimes people call you, for example, Spiderman gets called Webhead, or Pain gets called Scarface. Or something proper like, Thor The Mighty Son of Odin. What ever you want, just don't be stupid...): Scorpion, because he has a tail.
Race: Anx/Android
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red/Blue
Height: 5’7
Weight: 150 lbs.

Costume Descirption/Image:
Nightkill's new App IMscorp
He has regular hands instead of pincers though, and he wears a black leather jacket.

Nightkill's new App Venom-spider-man-654973_1600_1054

Personality: Nightkill is smart, cold and cunning. He makes plans, and usually has a backup. When he loses his temper, however, he often goes crazy, and destroys everything in his path, or turns into Doomsday.

History: Nightkill was made by a species called the Anxs. They built him and then they fused him with another living Anx, and sent him to Earth to destroy it. Nightkill decided not to bother and joined Justice, who later became SCAR leader and he joined SCAR along with him. He also gained several enemies including one called Thunderstorm. Once, Choas gave Nightkill and Blackjack symbonites, and they became Doomsday and Toxin. Later, Blackjack totally got rid of his symbonite, but Nightkill kept it, though he rarely used it. Eventually his 'friend' Blackjack became Leader, and Nightkill was promoted to the rank of Co-Leader, doing the decisions when Blackjack wasn't around. Nightkill eventually joined a Fallen Angel who was called The Fallen. He struck a deal with Massacre, leader of symbonites, and they all destroyed LA and New York. The Fallen was defeated, and Nightkill went back to being in the background.
Later, when SCAR was disbanded, and FEARE was formed, Nightkill distrusted Ferrum, and revived SCAR. He is new to being the leader, but is learning the ropes.

Powers: There is a limit, do not go overboard with this, the strength of your powers are determined by the level of your energy projection. This does not include physical powers, such as strength, speed, endurance, fighting skills or anything pertaining to it, etc. Please be very detailed on your powers and their descriptions, don't be sloppy and make something stupid, think it through and do a good job, these will be important!

Life Drain: Nightkill has a Scorpion-like tail, and he uses the stinger to drain people’s life forces. When he does so, he can use the life force for extra energy or he can heal himself. When he turns into Doomsday, he can use his tentacles for this.

Computer Hacking- Nightkill can hack into stuff with his mind, if it's connected to the Internet, and with his hands, if it isn't connected to the Net. He can shoot out wires out of his body, and if they connect to digital crap, they can hack into it, and do whatever shit they want with it. I don't expect to use this power too much, so I haven't done much detail on it

Computer Mainframe: Basically, Nightkill is an android and has a computer in his head(This is a new power) He can access the Internet, do a bunch of complicated problems, and so on. It gives him extra intelligence. He cannot use this power when he is Doomsday.
Duplication: He can make duplicates of himself.
Webs: Doomsday-only power: He can shoot webs like Spider-man.
Weaknesses: When he becomes Doomsday, his intelligence drops hugely, and he becomes weak to fire and loud noises. In both forms, he has a large sense of pride.

PowerGrid: Normal
Nightkill's new App Nightkill_Grid
Doomsday
Nightkill's new App Doomsday

Character Image/Description:
Nightkill's new App ChristianBale1-350

Last edited by Nightkill on November 1st 2009, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nightkill's new App Empty Re: Nightkill's new App

Post by Entropus November 1st 2009, 6:06 pm

For your powergrid, you must send me a message and do not forget to give the information on your powers and what skills you acquire.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Nightkill's new App SignatureentropusNightkill's new App Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 1st 2009, 6:17 pm

I PMed you the details. Ask if you need anything else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Hughes November 1st 2009, 8:59 pm

Life Drain can only restore energy, it cannot make you stronger in any way.
Stephen Hughes
Stephen Hughes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 1st 2009, 9:38 pm

Alright, then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 2nd 2009, 5:53 pm

Here's your PG :

Nightkill's new App Nightkill_Grid

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 2nd 2009, 8:27 pm

Ok. What about Doomsday though? He's a bit different then Nightkill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 3rd 2009, 5:28 am

Once Ulca has given you both your PowerGrids, you'll be Approved.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 3rd 2009, 3:57 pm

Doomsday :

Nightkill's new App Doomsday

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 6th 2009, 10:38 pm

Added PowerGrids and Approved.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Nightkill's new App Blackknight1Nightkill's new App Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum