The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHarbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_voting_barHarbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHarbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_voting_barHarbingers in Siberia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Harbingers in Siberia

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 Empty Re: Harbingers in Siberia

Post by Guest September 24th 2011, 6:10 pm

Telsa's Doll is approved. The plot may continue. People, go ahead and post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 27th 2011, 9:04 pm

One more post from someone else, and I'll post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 27th 2011, 10:33 pm

OK, since Sean has been utterly remade, Cain is the one replacing him and going with Elena. Duplex still goes with Elena. Everyone else goes with me. I'll start posting now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 30th 2011, 6:34 pm

You know, Coffin, for a person who seems to be very against metagaming, you appear to do it a lot. Especially when it's absolutely bullshit. Lev had no prior knowledge of Nightkill's attack, or the Harbingers, and could not have sent Dolly in as an agent. This is like Excalibur all over again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 30th 2011, 10:24 pm

Dolly laughed to herself, she had just been following along and letting the other's do the lion's share of the work. Her plan was simple, Wait till they got to the AI core and then assassinate the rest of the team. She was a double agent and was previously paid by this Scientist to sabotage Nightkill's plan. The Scientist whom was her real employer had instructed her to kill the team, with the sole exception of Nightkill, he wanted him captured alive.

Her first target was the super-b*tch, this Vexus. As the robot girl ran ahead, Dolly waited for the perfect time to execute her. No tiny pistol, instead she was equipped with her 50 caliber assault rifle. The Uranium tipped bullets were called 'Tank Killers' and would have no problem at all penetrating the twit's head. Especially since nobody was suspecting Dolly's true intention, they were all focused on the security force.

Dolly waited for Vexus to walk ahead and slap a robot down. She acted like she was aiming for an Enemy but in truth she took aim at the back of Vexus's head. The poor thing wouldn't even see it coming. BAM!

Nightkill created the scientist for this topic, therefore you cannot be associated without him knowing about it. By having your character know information you are metagaming, by having him control Nightkill's character to hire you it is god modding. Also. taking back shots from range is usually frowned upon as being very unoriginal .

An electric shield appeared in front of the bullet, and when the bullet struck the shield, both of them exploded, causing a small explosion in the air. Nightkill turned to Dolly. His face did not appear to be angry, or upset...it seemed disappointed. Cain had handled much of the security, so Nightkill freely turned his back without much fear or worry.

"Dolly, you disappoint me. You did not honestly feel that I was not aware of your intentions from the moment I allowed you to join? I was completely aware of what you had been intending, and I let you in, hopefully so I could persuade you out of working with Lev. It would have resulted in your death, and I frankly feel that would be a waste."

"But you are aware of the vaccinations each and everyone of you received? You even said it wasn't needed, since you were resistant to most disease, though I gave it anyway. In those vaccines, I had nanobots that would activate the moment you would betray me. I take security precautions, Dolly. These nanobots have been hiding in various parts of your body. When activated, they will release a dangerous poison, which will slowly kill you from the inside. Even if you do survive this encounter, you will be dead within a month. For the short term, it will slow down your reflexes, your reaction time, your mental processing, and cause painful spasms throughout your body." Nightkill said calmly. "I've activated these nanobots now."

Electricity charged in his hand. "You probably repeatedly had a doctor check you to make sure. But the nanobots hid well, and I had decoys, which you probably removed. Before we went on the plane, I checked to make sure they were still there. They were. I'm afraid you have been outclassed, Dolly. I have been deceiving and fighting since before your very creation. I am Nightkill, and you have been outgamitted." he said.

You cannot have characters agree to things off topic and have it affect the topic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 30th 2011, 10:41 pm

Coffin has been expelled from the Harbingers and the topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 7th 2011, 9:09 pm

I abruptly ended the thread since it was holding us up. Do a WC on your own time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" October 9th 2011, 12:03 pm

Do we get XP for it? Yay or nay?
Harbingers in Siberia - Page 2 More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster October 9th 2011, 12:05 pm

We do AJ

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 21st 2011, 7:47 pm

Alien is in as soon as he is approved. He's in it for the chance to kill humans and cause chaos. http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t3350-alien#50994

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10