The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Harbingers in Siberia I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Harbingers in Siberia I_vote_lcapHarbingers in Siberia I_voting_barHarbingers in Siberia I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Harbingers in Siberia I_vote_lcapHarbingers in Siberia I_voting_barHarbingers in Siberia I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Harbingers in Siberia

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harbingers in Siberia Empty Harbingers in Siberia

Post by Guest September 21st 2011, 12:10 am

Siberia.

It's a damn cold place.

The happy warm temperature at the moment was a blazing -11 degrees Fahrenheit.The sparsely population region of around 40 million people was not on the list of tourist destinations for most people. People went to Siberia because they had to.

And the Harbingers did have to.

Nightkill had gathered up the Harbingers, and booked them a quick flight to Vorkuta. After this, they went to Salekhard where they stayed around a day, so that they could rest and Nightkill could use his contacts for some last minute information, and create preparations.

Now they were in a truck, allegedly bringing in coal. Instead of coal, the truck had several powerful individuals known as the Harbingers. It wasn't too luxurious, but there were chairs and snacks. Even though there was heating in the truck, it still felt incredibly chilly. Nightkill sat in the front with the driver, though the rest of the group was sitting in the trailer. Ironically, the seats in front were terrible, and Nightkill developed a backache after the few hours in the seat, though the folks in the back had comfortable enough chairs.

The truck stopped, and Nightkill hopped out wearing a thick coat. He had given one to all of the members, though it was their choice if they wore it or not.

"Ready to hear our plan?" he asked, getting into the trailer to talk to the group.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Harbingers in Siberia Empty Re: Harbingers in Siberia

Post by Shockwave September 21st 2011, 4:59 am

Loraine sat in the trailer, it smelt like coal, she didn't like the smell, she would have much preferred flying outside the truck even though it was bitterly cold, but that NightKill fella insisted on staying as incognito as possible.

She looked around at her new team, The Harbringers, Loraine was smart enough to know that meant to be the one on the front foot, what of she didn't know but she knew it was the front foot of something, she seemed the oldest, even though Nightkill said he was 90-something "what a load of jack--" they hit a bump in the road and she nearly fell off her chair, which clearly wasn't made to be in the back of a trailer

"He may not be 90 but that guy knows how to travel in style" Loraine looked around "well for the most part"
Seeing as how they arrived in first class on one of the finest airlines actually traveling to Russia, Loraine could forgive NightKill for putting her in a pimped up coal truck.

Loraine was about to be childish and ask if they were there yet when Nightkill walked in 
"Might aswell seeing as we've come all the way here" said Loraine, in reply to nightkills question.
Shockwave
Shockwave

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 21st 2011, 7:31 am

Cain Vulsore, Lord of the Shadows, London&New York's Vampire mutters to himself as they sit on 'cumfy' chairs in the back of this damned van driving through some stupid ass country called Russia. Honestly he has no clue why he is in this place but NightKill does pay rather good and Cain has been living off of it for a while now having lived a goodlife for these past few weeks or so. He grins wickedly at the memory only for them to hit a bumb and his chair to fall over, quickly catching himself. "Watch the damn road you fucked up driver!" He yells muttering to himself scowling and cracking his nuckles ready to blow this pice of shit to hell if he had to.

Cain sighs as the van comes to a sudden stop, raising an eyebrow he asks, "Oh, are we actually there now?" he asks more to himself than anyone else really. As he sees scorpion man enter the back of the truck asking if thety want to hear his plan he scoffs rolling his eyes at the man, tugging on his thick leather jacket. "Oh, no Mr. Boss man we do not want to hear the damned reason we're here in the first place or what you plan on having us do." He says very sarcasticly standing up while leaning up agiasnt the wall of the trailer thing. Waiting to see how everyone reacts 'specialy smokey and his 'lil friend 'Duplex' the other two original members along with him.

Last edited by CainVulsore on September 21st 2011, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Harbingers in Siberia Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 21st 2011, 10:21 am

(Cain...I can't read that color purple dialog, so if you want what you say to be read, I would change your shade)

Dolly was overjoyed to be on her first mission as an official 'Harbinger'. She had put out the ad in the Mercenary trade magazines only a few months back, and almost immediately Nightkill had tapped her to become a Harbinger. But lets be honest, it wasn't going to be hard for a girl so strikingly beautiful to get what she wanted anyway, not to even mention the constant output of positive pheromones she was putting off. A perfect living sex doll that just so happened to be a military grade synthetic being. Yes, she had been modified by her twisted creator in certain noticeable ways, but that only added to her mystique, truth be told, she'd already receive shy grin's from everyone in the back of the coal truck. 'easy pickings' She thought to herself.

Dolly did choose to wear the large fur rimmed parka in order to atleast try to blend in for the purpose of being tactically inconspicuous. Her lower half was bare though, choosing instead to show off her perfectly formed legs; the cold was not an issue to 'Synthetics'. On her back she wore the brand new weapon cache utility pack. Inside was: One quick-assemble model, semi automatic .50 caliber rifle; complete with depleted uranium tipped ammunition; Two .50 cal semi auto handcannons, also with 'tank-killer ammo. Several pounds of explosives and to top it off, one of her favorite new toys......a sliding-hilt Katanana. This weapon was silent as it was deadly in the hands of a master and with it's diamond bit edge it could cut through almost anything. The hilt was attached via a titanium ball bearing and track; allowing the blade to slide from back-hand to front-hand through the momentum of it's wielders swings. Easy to see why it was her new favorite and she planned to use it alot. These were the vestments Dolly had chosen for this mission and it was hard not to see that her choice of weaponry had one thing in common, they were all very much phallic, she loved irony.

Dolly watched as Nightkill entered the trailer and gave him a wink and cut little wave. "Ready to hear the plan?" Nightkill asked. "Sure thing Boss!!" She said with a giggle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
Harbingers in Siberia SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Harbingers in Siberia Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Harbingers in Siberia Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 21st 2011, 6:34 pm

Elena had no idea how she even got herself into this mess. What she was exactly needed for was beyond her at this moment. She did not need the money and did not enjoy being told what to do. The first class flight was up to par with her standards though, so the man was on a good start so far. Then, he threw them all in the back of some jacked up truck. This did not sit well with her. Vexus sat in the corner of truck with her legs and arms crossed. She was sitting up perfectly straight and her eyes were closed. She didn't move or make a sound for the entire trip. Though she was keeping an eye on everyone through her infrared vision.
One of the individuals in the truck yelled profanely at the driver when they hit a bump, and Elena again questioned what kind of Neanderthals she had mixed herself up in. Elena had on a new black leather and fur Burberry coat, black leggings, a white hat and burgundy gloves. She had on heels that matched her gloves along with a medium sized wristlet that matched her coat in which she carried a small hand gun. Her hot pink hair draped down either sides of the collar of her coat as she sat in silence.
Spoiler:
Vexus felt the truck come to a stop and then their 'Boss' came and asked if they wanted to hear the plan. The man who had burst out earlier went on a rather rude and sarcastic rant while another girl sounded like she was all hyped up and ready to go. Elena's eyes slowly opened to reveal her beautiful violet eyes and looked over to Nightkill who was now standing in the opened door way. She would remain silent and seated until everyone had gotten off the truck. Elena wanted to be last off in order to speak a quick word with Nightkill
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 21st 2011, 9:26 pm

"Damn it's cold." The voice rumbbled to itself, deep in the back of his mind. Though Sean payed it little mind as he stared down at the floor intently. Though he agreed that this country was way too cold for his taste, and he truely didn't want to be here. Though the extensive paychecks were a wonderful incentive to have his cooperation.

"Not my fault that scorpion asshole chose fucking Siberia." Sean mentally replied, wiping a strand of black hair from his eyes. Blonde streaks seeming oddly pale in the lighting, as he thought over how the heating helped them keep warm in no way at all. Though if he kept his mind on something else,the cold didn't seem as painful. So Sean focused on checking his inventory of weapondry in a medium sized bag slung over his shoulder. Grenades, pistols, explosives, and EMPS were accounted for. As well as vials, and bottles of water for if he had to use them. Only if the mission did not have a ready supply of water for him to use.

"Hey, its that cute vampire guy."

"Shut up."

Sean adjusted one of the many scraves wrapped around his neck, knees exposed by huge rips in the skin tight pants. Though the knees themself seemed to be somewhat scrawny, it belied the strength he had. His shirt under the thick striped jacket was a simple one, with a bleeding heart. Textured like a grenade. Hand mostly warmed by gloves that had the fingers manually cut off, fingers perfectly manicured."Don't forget your badass sword." The voice reminded, causing his greyish eyes to dart to the katana at his side. A blade that could cut anything, even the toughest of foes.

"I never forget." Sean muttered to low for anyone to hear. He looked about 15, due to hight, and facial features. Considering he was about 5'4, he had a sort of complex about his height. Many people have died from insulting it.

Nightkill stepped into the back, as Sean was applying his gear. Remote explosive on a belt along his thighs, pistols on the upper part of his leg, while the clips of ammo stayed in the bag that hung at his side. Along with the grenades, emp's, and water supply.

"I wonder what his big plan is. Maybe it's something juicy."

"I hope so too."

"Sure, whatever." Was his only reaction to Nightkill stating that he would explain his plan. His eyes glanced over to the woman, she had an odd air about her, though it was lost on him. Vampire boy spouting out some sort of small minded dribble that was somewhat annoying. The pink haired woman was rather quiet, like he chose to be.

"Ready to do it whenever you guys are." Sean said, before reclining back in his chair.

"These people are weird. I like em!
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 21st 2011, 10:10 pm

Duplex was standing up the whole time. He had his back to the whole team staring into the corner. Duplex would not be wearing his jacket and would not be shivering at all. He was wearing his typical ops suit, which for him was more than enough to keep him warm as it seemed. He was not his usual talkative self out here. Ever since they got off from the flight he was quiet. In the truck he would not move from his position the whole time he was there. One hand on the wall of the truck, head down, and other hand in the pocket of his ops suit. Even when they would hit the bump he was near motionless. He would listen on as everyone else in the truck would complain about the driving of the driver up front. Duplex would note that that was the first time anyone in this truck talked, just to complain.

"It wasn't that big of a deal."

Duplex would say under his breath to himself only. He said it lower than a whisper, you wouldn't even know that he had said anything. The truck would then stop at the destination they were set to be at and Duplex would hear as Nightkill opened the door. He could hear Nightkill's footsteps coming around due to them crunching in the snow. He would then open up the doors of the track and ask his question. Some would give positive remarks, some would give negative remarks, and others would be sarcastic about it. Duplex on the other hand would give no input on it. He would just slightly turn his head to acknowledge Nightkill. Duplex's face would come out of the shadows and would reveal his cleanly shaved face, his left ear with the three piercings, and part of his light brown reddish hair would be seen along with his gunmetal grey eye.

"Hm."

Is all Duplex would give in response to Nightkill. duplex would start to straighten up his posture as he turned his body to face Nightkill. The rest of his body would be revealed and it would show that Duplex also had his two personally made swords with him and also his guns. Having the guns freeze, jam, or crack under the frost would not be a problem for his weapons. Duplex's eyes would scan around and look at the rest of the talent that were not at the first meeting. It was by no means a normal bunch of people to say the least. Hell Duplex would be one to talk because when crazy people were being born he was first in line. Duplex would stop scanning the others and look back at Nightkill ready to listen.
Harbingers in Siberia More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 22nd 2011, 12:11 am

Nightkill looked around at his group, and smiled a bit. A good team. This mission should be a walk in the park. Well, metaphorically. Parks in Siberia were not popular walking destinations. He nodded to Cain, Sean, Dolly and the rest. "The man we are after is Lev Khruschev, a brilliant Russian scientist and an old 'friend' of mine." You heard hear the air quotes in his voice. "But first, a history lesson. Khruschev was born and raised in the Soviet Union, and was an engineer for it shortly before it fell. He moved to the USA for a while and continued work in the computers field, before returning with his knowledge to the Russian Federation. He helped lead Russia's computer development program.

"In 2017, AI technology began being seriously researched by many countries, but there were really only four that mattered. Germany, USA, Japan and Russia. Russia was a surprising addition to the list, considering the number of problems that the Russian Federation had. But they somehow managed to pull together and stay on roughly equal footing with Germany and the United States, though Japan was ahead of anyone else in the field.

"I met Khruschev in Moscow in 2018. We were working with a German scientist named Alex Adler. The three of us were attempting to create harder, better, faster, stronger AIs." Nightkill said, chuckling at his little obscure joke. You could just hear Daft Punk playing in his brain after he said that.

"Then the little incident in Japan in the year 2019 occurred. An AI went berserk (probably due to bad programming) and killed two dozen civilians. It was an alarming thing, and showed the need for caution, but no need for the next overreaction." Nightkill chuckled. "Due to the media putting some nasty attention on it, the AI projects in most countries quietly died. Adler went back to Germany. I went back to America. And Khruschev stayed in Russia. Eventually I forgot them.

"Then two months ago, Adler died. Killed by an unknown assassin. I was alarmed, but didn't make any connection. A week after that, I was ambushed when returning to my home. Ambushed by androids, with the insidious quality of becoming utterly invisible for short periods of time. It was an annoying battle, but I dealt with the droids. I took their corpses home, and studied them.

"I was attacked again three days later. But I was ready this time." Some pride was in his voice. This was a man who clearly liked himself and liked to hear his own voice. "I built glasses that would see through the droid's invisibility, and easily depose of them." he said. He then handed each of them contact lenses. "Later I turned the glasses into simple contact lenses." Nightkill then looked at them. "I investigated the case of Adler's unknown death. I looked at the design of the androids who attacked me. I put two and two together. It was Khruschev, must have been. Research I did supported this idea." he said.

"We are here to capture Khruschev and take information. He is building revolutionary things, things I would quite want." Nightkill said. "A simple mission, and good for our first one. Do you have any questions, or should I explain our plan of attack and what we can expect to meet?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave September 22nd 2011, 11:47 am

Loraine was listening to Nightkill. Apparently they all have to go find this guy that has access to an advanced AI and get the plans to it.
There were 2 things wrong with this plan, Why he needed all of us to do it, Loraine looked around "ok scratch that first one" thought Loraine. There was an extremely loud, arrogant pale man, a girl, oh trust me shes a girl who seemed like the worlds biggest slut that was flirting with everyone in the truck.
A short boy, looked about 15-16 and seemed to be having a conversation in his head and a guy standing in the corner like an android charging.
And the second question why were they fighting him on his own turf, why not wait until.

So Loraine asked "Why are we attacking him here not when he's vulnerable like outside the country of the nuclear bombs?"
Shockwave
Shockwave

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 22nd 2011, 8:49 pm

"Sounds great bossman!" Dolly said with a cute smile,wink and a thumbs up. She wondered why Nightkill was so obsessed with some AI system, when she was sitting right here. Dolly was the American version of this now taboo science, she was a synthetic human with an advanced, learning AI for a brain. Obviously the Ruskie Scientist was doing things far above even Dolly's advanced physical makeup. Either way, Dolly wasn't being paid to ask silly questions, if Nightkill wanted this Scientist's work then that's exactly what he would have.

Dolly looked around at her fellow Harbingers again and wondered what the potent pheromones were doing to her colleague's minds. Her power should be slowly and subconsciously seducing them into a favorable reaction but it was hard to tell from any of their visages, then again they were preparing for a mission so interactions were limited.

The Spartan
Harbingers in Siberia SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Harbingers in Siberia Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Harbingers in Siberia Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 22nd 2011, 9:03 pm

Sean nodded, a small smirk coming across his face. So they would be stealing some AI research from an old man, Pain would shit himself if he heard about this. It was an interesting prospect though, he wondered what would be guarding the man. Maybe some badass robots, or somthing like that. Sean felt over the hilt of his blade, as the strange girl spoke. As well as the older woman."I don't like that young one, she has this odd vibe about her."/color]

"I know what you mean."

Sean patted lightly on his supply bag, as he cleared his throat." Do you actually know what we are dealing with? I don't mean to insult you in any way, but for all we know he can have some weapon of death. Possibly a super robot of some sort."" Sean suggested, crossing his arms, as his gaze moved to the ground, chewing lightly on his bottom lip.

"Good point"

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on September 25th 2011, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 22nd 2011, 9:10 pm

Cain listens to what boss man has to say actually allowing the information go in one ear and stop at his brain, well most of it anyway. Okay that's a lie, only the important not borning as shit parts actually register in The Lord of Shadows brain. He smirks as he finishes cracking his nuckles "So, I get to smash this man's head in if he doesn't coopaerate, right?" Cain asks with a sinister grin spreading across his face at the realization that he might just get to taste some Russian blood, he's never had Russian before and wonders if it is any good. He blinks realizing he let his mind wander off track...again like always. Then of course he lets his eyes wander off to the new members of ths dastardly group, all females the new ones are. He smirks sizing them up, the first a black haired lady who looks to be about young thirties or late twenties. The second one with dashing pink hair, gigantic peaches , and a nice fashion sense, though odly no smell of blood ratiating from her which makes the New York Vampire frown confused as to why he smells none.

He then allows his eyes to rest on the third and final addition to the Harbringers, the peppy, go lucky spirited barbie girl. He grins feeling a little well you get the idea, right now. He smirks and sniffs the air to find out her blood type or if she has any only to blink and frown in confusion. This girl also has no blood, he scowls and snarls confused. What is the damn problem with hot broads, do they all have no fucken blood or something?!? Honestley something is up with these last two new additions, oh sure everyone is a super powered villain but still; this is very new to Cain.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 22nd 2011, 10:02 pm

"The reason we attack him on his own turf is because otherwise we may not get to him. Khruschev has not left his homeland for many years. I am unwilling to wait longer. It should not be such a difficult mission in any case. As for the superweapon thing, Cain, he may very well have one. If he does, we will adapt and deal with it. But I have lived long, and doubt I'll be brought low like this. And the rest of you are safe." he looked at the whole group. "You are with me." he said simply.

"First we will drive to the base, which is a short bit away." he didn't say he didn't expect the truck or driver to make it alive. He had already warned the driver of the risk, which the man accepted. Nightkill respected him for that. "After that," he said, pulling out a map, "We will keep in touch through cell phones, if we ever get separated, specifically engineered to work from anywhere. They have a satellite connection anywhere you go. You could be in a bunker in Antarctica and this thing will work. Just don't lose it. Or get separated. I created it just in case, and it'll likely be useful anyway."

He sat down on the floor, yelled something in Russian up to the driver, who proceeded to drive the truck. "We'll be there soon enough." he said. "Be prepared to jump out at any moment." he said, electricity charging in his hand.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 22nd 2011, 10:42 pm

Duplex would continue to look on as Nightkill talked. The truck would start up again and Duplex would go back to his corner. He would go and sit on the floor and cross his legs. He would lean his head back against the cold metal. He would close his eyes as he leaned back. Slowly he would start to tone out the rest of the team because he just thought they were asking dumb questions. They couldn't just accept that the mission was just as simple as going in against hostiles, take them out, and then capture this guy. It wasn't that hard to get really. Who cares what weapons they had? Everyone here had freaking super powers in this truck. They really had little to nothing to worry about in Duplex's opinion.

"Ugh..."

Duplex would lightly say to himself. It was weird how much Duplex was so changed right now from when they first met. Duplex held the reason secret to the others, but it was kind of his thing to get into a serious mode before his missions. It helped him get focused on what was his task at hand and is how he was always able to finish his missions. Even though he may act his usual self on the mission, there was no doubt that he was 100% focused on the mission at hand. If there was one thing in the world that he took seriously, it was given missions. It must be a trait hammered in from when he was actually a good guy and with his brother. But all of that just brings back dark memories, so he wouldn't think about any of that right now.
Harbingers in Siberia More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 24th 2011, 9:13 pm

Cain smirks and cracks his nuckles at what boss man says. "Well lets get this damned show on the road then." He tilts his head when boss man satys that they are going to drive the rest of the way. "Well boss man why can't I just teleport us all there? I mean aint none of you scared of the shadows right?" He says scratching his head then leaning up against the wall of the van, trailer, thingama bob. Cain then looks around at the rest of the people on the trailer wondering who will speak up next, who will agree with what he said or disagree. The New York Vampire honestly doesn't care what they do as long as Nightkill lets him bash some robotic heafs around, and maybe the old russian guy if he won't cooaperate when tgey get there. It has been so long sense he's tourtured someone and he misses it greatly, the fun, the blood, the ear splitting screams, and thrill of it all.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master