The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus)

Post by Hunter Kieff September 19th 2011, 3:05 pm

Hunter's raspy breathing began to steady as she was getting close and closer to him, the click of her heals as she confidently strutted in his direction and slowly closed the distance between the two. Each click for him would have sounded like he would have been counting the steps to his death, however Miss Vexus was walking right into his next attack. Once the fem-bot spoke about how he could have won and that it was too late for him he tilted his head up and stared directly into her eyes, seeing that her gun was pointed straight into the air. "You're right, Miss Vexus... It is too late. Hunter said, his voice low, "But not for me!"

Suddenly the nodes in his boots blasted off and sent Hunter in a flying tackle aimed directly for her midsection. while one hand groped for the case If contact was made there would be another explosion from point blank and finally once they hit the wall the other explosion would smash the two right through it and onto the ground for a final blast. In short, a lot of damage would be done to the both of them seeing as blunt force trauma was a foil to his combustion suit.

However if she were able to dodge, which he doubted due to the close range he would just blow through the opposite wall and hit the ground running. Either way he planned on getting out of this situation alive and with the case in tow.

Hunter Kieff

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 19th 2011, 8:57 pm

Elena's eyes widened in disbelief as the boy shot like a rocket straight towards her. Her first instinct reaction was to try and move, and she started to dodge to the left, but he was too close to avoid. His attack hit her on her right side. The force at which he hit her was enough to take off her entire shoulder section, but with the addition of his explosion he took out everything from her right collar bone down to the right side of her pelvis. The damage was not a clean cut, there was some material left that allowed her to support her head. But her right arm was gone, along with her shoulder stretching back through most of her scapula. Some of her collar bone area was left, but from there it curved down and out extending to her left side in a sort of jagged crescent shape. there was only a large sliver of her left side left.
When she was hit, she was sent flying to the left, spinning rapidly in a clockwise motion. Elena hit the ground, bounced back up, and then back down on the ground and skidded and rolled a good 300 feet. This was a major shock to her systems and they took a long minute to boot back up. That was her version of being unconscious. Elena Vexus lied face down on the pavement, her mind racing with thought that would cause the devil himself to tremble. No one had brought this level of damage upon her, her systems were still assessing everything that happened. The amount of energy that it would take to fully repair her body was not something she had at the moment. Elena would have to conduct the repairs slowly and progressively so that she could effectively get everything fixed.
It had been a few minutes of her lying there, so if the boy had survived her own explosion she can imagine that he probably thought that he had won. So it was about time that she showed the truth to this boy. Her body was smoking and sparking from the explosion, but she rolled over to her left side and pushed herself up since she had no arms at the moment. Her hair had fallen in front of her face covering her left eye. She began walking towards the dead-man-walking that had causing her so much damage. Her steps were slow and very wobbly because she was so unbalanced right now. Her eyes had gone from a calming violet, to a burning blood red.
"You...You BRAT! I have HAD it with your little explosions..."
As she was talking, her side began to slowly piece itself back together.
"That was the last mistake you are EVER going to make!! You are not going to live another moment after what you have done to me! PREPARE TO DIE YOU LITTLE FREAK!!!"
Her voice was extremely unsteady, and one would be able to tell that she was losing her sanity after sustaining so much damage. By now, almost half of her side had been fixed and her left arm was starting to reform. She was aiming that by the time she reached the kid, she could have her left arm done so that she could crush the boy's throat in. After sustaining such damage, her durability had increased and she would be able to withstand more of this kid's explosions. Now that he was probably worn out, she could do what damage needed to be done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff September 20th 2011, 1:49 am

Once the attack connected and Elena was blasted back Hunter watched with a smile as she bounced and skidded across the pavement, the other side of her body blown off. If he had blasted off more nodes on contact she may not have survived, but even so it was a devastating attack. From the look of it her normally perfect body was broken and mangled with a large jagged rip in her side, "Not so tough now are you!" He slowly got to his feet and took a weak fighting stance. When he attempted to raise his arms there was a sickening crack and he screamed in agony, gripping his right shoulder with his left hand. He must have broken it when he collided with her. But she wasn't a problem at the moment. She must have been shut down or something. In other words she wasn't a problem until something rather peculiar caught his eye.

Suddenly the fem-bot rolled over and used her legs to stand up since he blew off her arms. Her body was twisted and broken and she looked off balance, most likely because several chunks of her were scattered across the area around the two. Her eyes seemed to glow in the dark light and they weren't the usual violet he had seen. They burned red with what he could only assume was fury. As she yelled at him, Hunter could tell that she was pissed off and the fact that her voice was uneven and changed pitches was very unsettling to say the least. She made another threat to kill him, but after the other ones they seemed to lose their edge. However if they had to fight again Hunter would need to rely on his speed and skill much more than his explosive energy. If he spent any more he would just pass out and probably get his head stomped in by the robot. As she repaired herself while advancing Hunter took a step foreword and retook the stance, his right arm hanging limply, "What's wrong, Miss? You were so confident earlier... Where'd that sexy little smirk of yours go?"

His little taunts probably pissed her off even more, but if she let rage cloud her judgment he would have a chance at getting out of there alive sans case. The thing that he had been fighting for was nothing but a burden to him now that his right arm was smashed to hell, "You think too highly of yourself, Vexus. Your body of steel means nothing if your mind is glass! As of now you're just a little Ro-Bitch." The young man laughed at his own joke and decided to keep egging her on, "Come on! Berate me with that sweet voice, make me shiver with delight!" His mechanical laughter echoed through the area and with his functioning arm he beckoned her to come close, close enough to blast that head right off of her shoulders.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hunter Kieff~ You punch me in the face, I'll laugh it off. I punch you in the face, your head explodes.
A Copy Cat? (Elena Vexus) - Page 2 Hunter
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Humor : Anything really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 20th 2011, 10:31 pm

Vexus continued on her march towards the kid, her body still repairing itself.
"HA! What kind of confidence act are you trying to pull!? You were out matched and out classed from the beginning and you know it. And look at yourself. Your arm is not completely useless, and I doubt you could muster up enough strength to do any more damage to me. And even if you could, it wouldn't matter!"
Elena held out her partial left arm which just about done with being repaired. Her side had been mostly repaired, enough so that she was back on balance. The outside had been covered up but the internal parts were still being fixed up.
"Do you see this?" She said holding out her near completed hand. "This is all of your efforts going to waste."
Still walking, her smirk returned to her face and after she went into a full sprint straight for the boy. She was not moving any faster than a normal human, but as she brought her right arm back and fourth, more and more of it had returned. Once she was in range, her left hand went for the boy's throat and her right hand for the kid's broken arm. She was going to run him right into the wall, pinning him. With him up against the wall, she would begin strangling the life out of him while causing him unbearable pain by trying to further crush his right arm.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff September 20th 2011, 11:18 pm

It looked like his plan to psyche her out backfired and as a result he wasn't paying too much attention to what she was going to do next. Suddenly the woman sprinted in his direction with her arms raised and in an attempt to ward her off Hunter lifted his useful arm to punch her but it was too late. His body was in too bad a condition for a useful defense and his reaction time was less than useful at the moment. With one hand around his neck and the other crushing his shattered arm she ran and slammed him into the back wall, knocking the wind right out of him and blasting the mask right off of his face, revealing what he really looked like. He barely had enough time to scream in pain before she began crushing his windpipe. The feeling was something very nostalgic to be honest. Unbearable agony and being unable to let out a noise. It scared him; reminded him of when he and his little brother were beaten but unable to utter a word in defense. The only sound could make was a cough and his neck muscles tightened in an attempt to get just enough air into his lungs, just enough to keep himself aware, "Poshel.... Na huĭ!" (Fuck you) he managed to choke out, bits of saliva falling down his chin. Hunter needed to think of something or else he was going to die there on that night. She may have had his arm pinned, but his other arm and legs were free.

Hunter tilted his chin up and and glared at her with his heterochromia afflicted eyes and somewhat of a smile flashed on his face. He may not have much energy left, but he didn't plan on dying in such a pathetic fashion. By this time the nodes in his boots and free hand would have finished cooling down and he would be able to get some work done. Hunter raised the hand and slapped his thigh, discharging the amplification nodes in the glove and upper region of his pants and compressed the energy, producing a soccer-ball sized burning white hot mother bombs and pressed it against her stomach. Since he was unable to snap his fingers, he quickly slid his hand along the ball and triggered it remotely. From this range dodging would not be an option. Since the bomb was his own energy whatever blasted back at him would be sponged into his body.

The young man put all of his hope into that one blast and if she was able to recover before he managed to get away, well... He was probably going to suffer much more before being choked out again.

Hunter Kieff~ You punch me in the face, I'll laugh it off. I punch you in the face, your head explodes.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 20th 2011, 11:52 pm

Elena's burning red eyes looked down to see that the kid was going for one last attack. She braced herself for the explosion, while still keeping her grip on him. The orb went off in an impressively large explosion considering his condition. The force causer her to step back a bit and let go of the kid's throat and arm. Since her durability had temporarily increased from the major damage she had sustained earlier, she did not take nearly as much damage as the kid probably though he was going to dish out. The artificial skin covering that she has had melted off from her lower torso all the way up to her jaw, revealing her underlying metal structure.
"Hm, must say that I have not seen myself like this in a while..."
A bit of the synthetic skin was awkwardly handing from her mouth. Her jaw was just moving up and down as she spoke, which was creepy enough but then she went and peeled off the piece that was hanging and looked at it for a moment. Then she glanced quickly at combustion boy, her eyes turning back to a soft violet, and back handed him with all the power she could just trying to knock him down to the ground. If she was successful, she would casually walk over and pick up the suitcase that she was trying to get in the first place and then proceed to her dented Escalade. Before getting in she would say.
"Know your place..."
She didn't kill him because she just wanted to leave him so simmer in his fear. He knew her power now and hopefully he learned a new lesson about the hierarchy of power in this world.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff September 21st 2011, 12:28 am

After his attack failed Hunter's eyes widened in disbelief and he propped himself up against the wall, still glaring at Elena Vexus. If she didn't have her god-damn healing factor this fight would have been won. He would have been able to leave with what he came for. So many thing went through his mind once her skin melted off and his own hoodie was burned right off of his body, revealing the scarred muscle beneath. His whole body was covered in old cuts and scrapes, some were healed but many others were ripped open and bleeding not to mention his arm. It turned out the damage was much worse than he thought. Everything in that arm seemed to be misplaced, the wrist was broken, radius cracked and the ulna poked out of the flesh. The open air made it feel as if he were on fire, and the salty sweat mixed with dirt didn't help. Even if Elena didn't kill him, he would bleed out shortly after.

"You'll get used to it... Because I plan on making you see it again after this." When finished speaking the woman rose her hand and delivered a sinister backhand slap that made his ears ring. Although after years of abuse he learned how to ride strikes on order to reduce pain and in an act of defiance the force generated another smaller explosion to singe her hand. The young man stumbled, but he didn't fall.

As if his situation couldn't be any more degrading she casually walked over to the case and opened the door to her dented vehicle and she said something that really lit a fire under his ass. She told him to know his place. It was like she wanted to make him feel like trash, like dirt. Hunter was much too tired to walk, but with his new found rage he hobbled in the direction of her Escalade. The window nearest him was broken and one ranged explosive would be enough to do some damage to it, if not break it and force her to find some other means of transportation. Hunter weakly snapped his fingers once again and produced one final ranged bomb to toss at the car. From where he was he aimed for it to hit the dash and if it landed he would snap his fingers again to trigger it. Hit or miss he was spent...Dry... Empty. There would be no other explosions until he got help, and he didn't expect any from the one he just fought and lost to.

With a long sigh he collapsed where he stood, his vision blurry and his breathing slow and jagged, "I lost... I actually lost."

Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrid September 21st 2011, 1:49 am

Astrid had watched the scene unfold, she dared not enter it. That would prove her undoing, she would not have been able to defend herself from the likes of the robotic woman. As the fight came to a halt, Astrid rose from her crouching position and slowly walked towards the fallen boy. She pitited him, and she hated to see him die because she refused to help. That was not how Astrid's mind worked. The robobotic woman was taking her leave, and would hopefully pay no mind to Astrid.

The silver haired woman knelt beside the fallen boy, she could have healed him from a distance and avoided the risk, but she sensed she could gain in this encounter. Astrid looked down at him and put a finger to her lips to encourage his silence as she began to heal the damage dealt to his body. She didn't need to touch him, but she did to encourage him to lie still, a firm but gentle hand on his chest. "Be still and be quiet, it will work faster if you are." She said nothing else, just concentrated. When she finished she kept her hand on the boy's chest, firm this time, her voice strict. "Do not go after that woman, not yet." Astrid had kept an eye on Elena's car hoping the woman didn't come out to antagonize them.

Your magic white rabbit has left its writing on the wall, we follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole.

You can't offer your poison to me in your kingdom of filth.
Astrid
Astrid

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff September 23rd 2011, 5:57 pm

Just as he was about to slip into darkness Hunter felt a firm hand pressed on his chest. He was too dazed to know what was going on so he reacted the only way he knew how; resistance. His body was far too weak and damaged to cause any real harm and his movements were slow and very telegraphed. His shattered arm still oozed blood and his squirming didn't make it any better until the fog that blocked his vision seemed to be lifted away. It seemed that he wasn't in danger and the words she spoke calmed him down. With a strict voice she told him not to go after Elena Vexus and something of a scowl formed across his face, "Do you *rgh* know what that bitch did to me?" he paused to take a breath, his voice laced with agony, "I plan on giving this back to her... I'll leave nothing left to regenerate!

Speaking seemed to sap even more energy out of his broken body and he slowly tilted his head up to see how much damage he had taken, the sight made him sick. Cuts and bits of flesh were all over his torso and he regretted leaving the top part of his Combustion Suit behind. It could have saved him some unnecessary injuries. The young man laid his head back on the cement and shifted his heterochromia afflicted eyes in the woman's direction, studying her features, "Why are you helping me?"

Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrid September 23rd 2011, 6:54 pm

Astrid continued to keep her hand firmly pressed against his chest as he squirmed, her forhead creased in concentration. "Be still and let me finish." She watched his scowl form and she tsked at him. "I saw what happened, I know you are angry and want to destroy her, but do you honestly think that is the best idea right now? You are still in rough shape, wait until you are stronger."

She watched him take in his injuries, knowing she had a point. "I'm helping you because you need it. I wasn't just going to let you die. I have the power to heal, so why not use it?" She hurried to heal him, wanting to get out of this scene of destruction before some sort of authorities arrived. "If you don't want me to help you, just say so." She smiled at him, the healing slowly meshing his flesh back together.

Your magic white rabbit has left its writing on the wall, we follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole.

Astrid
Astrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff September 23rd 2011, 7:44 pm

It was an odd feeling, being healed. It was like his body was travelling backwards through time with each injury stitching itself together as if nothing had happened. The tears in his muscles sewed themselves and the bones set back into place, melding together. It felt good, but it also felt very strange. Foreign. Hunter looked back up to the woman and said, "Leave the scars..." he paused and decided to explain himself, "I want them because they will be physical reminders of what I need to do to those responsible. And the older ones hold sentimental value. I got those alongside someone very dear to me and unfortunately they're the only momentos I have left.

It was an odd request but every scar on his body before his fight were scars received with his brother Damien and he didn't want those to fade away, "If you can't leave them it's okay... I'll understand."

Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrid September 26th 2011, 2:25 am

Astris nodded slowly as she listened. "I can leave them, they are important to you. I would never take away something important from someone." Her silver hair covered her face as she leaned over to finsh healing him. After she finished, she stood and held a hand out for him, know ing he would still be sore and unsteady. "Do you need help getting anywhere? I have a car parked not too far from here, I could drop you off somewhere?" She smiled at him and cocked her head questioningly. She was the helpful sort, and she wanted to make sure he made it okay.

Astrid
Astrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff September 26th 2011, 3:54 am

Hunter thanked the mysterious woman for healing him and took her hand; using her as leverage to stand. He was slow in getting up and his body ached, but it was nothing compared to how much pain he was in earlier. The young man felt extremely sore and tired but walking wasn't too much of a chore, "No, It's okay I don't live too far from here." he lied, "You've done enough in saving my life and I owe you for that." Shortly after speaking Hunter reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. With a long sigh he popped the light into his mouth and quickly slid his finger across the tip, lighting it with a small crack. He took a drag and blew the smoke from the corner of his mouth. Then he lifted the pack up and pointed it in her direction, "You smoke?"

Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top