The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Hitcher - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Hitcher - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHitcher - Page 6 I_voting_barHitcher - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Hitcher - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHitcher - Page 6 I_voting_barHitcher - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hitcher

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hitcher - Page 6 Empty Re: Hitcher

Post by Ember_Fangs June 30th 2011, 8:33 am

Gracie had been about to reply to to Sachin about the window to Chicago when Danny's voice boomed around the word they were staying in she flinched and instantly moved beside Sachin. When Danny appeared she relaxed and then blushed crimson.
"Errr... Thank you..." she coughed and rubbed the back of her neck. She wasn't sure what to say to that comment, especially as it wasn't exactly pjs. She ran desperate hands through her thick and messy hair and then nodded at the comment. It was beautiful today. She stared at the window and chewed her lip. Her dad was here... Hopefully. In this big city she might actually get a family.
"It is lovely," she agreed at last then tore her eyes away from the image of Chicago life and then decided to get dressed. She disappeared behind a screen which had appeared and changed into shorts with stylish tears in them an a crop top that showed off a strip of flat, toned stomach muscles. Brushing her hair she walked out from behind it and glanced at Danny.
"Thanks for letting us stay," she smiled and pushed her brush back into her bag. "But I have to get going, maybe I'll see you both around somewhere," she shrugged and left her hair loose to sway around her waist. She walked towards the window and ducked through and into Chicago.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 30th 2011, 12:55 pm

Sachin waved a half-hearted goodbye to Danny, not entirely sorry to see him go, and jumped through. And was nearly hit by a motorcycle on the sidewalk that was shocked this kid just fell out of thin air. Luckily, Sachin jumped to the side, and the motorcycle sped away, the rider relieved nobody had been killed.

"You fucking moron, watch where the fuck you're going!" Sachin yelled at the man, and considered running after him. He decided against it. Nobody on the street paid much attention to this near hit and run. Ah, Chicago., he thought as the wind blew. You haven't changed a bit.

Sachin saw Gracie, and followed after her, having no other place to go. "Interesting trip." he noted with a chuckle. Certainly interesting indeed....He could make a comic out of it...

(Dan, you still in the topic?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy June 30th 2011, 1:15 pm

((OOC: Nope, you guys are gone. I'm done if that's cool.))
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 30th 2011, 1:27 pm

(Alright.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 30th 2011, 6:11 pm

Grace had landed in the middle of the road but had managed to skip out of the way of the cars while joining a group of tourists who were ploughing through the traffic. She raised a hand to one driver in a half hearted thanks as he angrily stopped to let the stream of Chinese people pass. She hopped along the side walk, mumbling sorrys before relaxing into a stroll once she was away from the tourists. Nothing was wrong with them being there of course, but they walked so damn slow it drove Gracie to crazy land.

She couldn't help but jump slightly when Sachin caught her up and she raised an eyebrow but said nothing for a moment, wondering why he was following her, she thought he had places to go and things to do.
"Yes, very interesting," she frowned slightly and rubbed her jaw. She was still in shock they'd met a God and the fact he had been so many people before hand.
"Just met most of my favourite historic figures in one person," she mused. All those times she'd wondered what it'd be like to meet people from history and bam, she just had.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 7:01 pm

"John freaking Lennon." Sachin said, whistling. "Too bad he didn't sing 'Imagine' though. That would have made my day." He cleared his throat and began to sing, rather well, "Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. No hell below us, above us only sky. Imagine all the people...living for today..." He gave a grin when he stopped, clearing his throat again. "Always liked the Beatles, though Queen was better in my opinion."

They walked across the street when the 'STOP' changed to 'WALK'. He was quiet for a while, then spoke again. "Truth be told, he scared me a bit. He killed that highwayman without even hesitating. I might be soft, but that's just scary."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 14th 2011, 12:20 pm

Gracie smiled slightly but didn't say anything as he rambled on about John Lennon and about how it would have made his day. Her mind was focused on where she was going and how she would find her dad. Even if her dad wasn't a member of the phantoms they might be able to help her, if it was anyone that could help her it would be them. She half snapped out of it when Sachin went quiet next to her and she back tracked through what he had been saying. Thankfully she was rather smart and so somewhere she had been paying attention to her companion.

"I guess," she said softly. Today had been the first day she'd seen a dead body up close. The body had fallen on her as well. That sight would not leave her mind. "It was us or them... Or we could have just handed over everything we owned," she suggested and fingered the ring she wore on a longer chain around her neck which hid under her shirt whereas her cross hung in plain view. The ring brought her comfort, which she hardly admitted.
"But I would have rather it was them. If it had just been me they might not have just taken my stuff," she winced slightly. It made her realize she shouldn't really be out and about on her own.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum