The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Hitcher - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Hitcher - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHitcher - Page 3 I_voting_barHitcher - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Hitcher - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHitcher - Page 3 I_voting_barHitcher - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hitcher

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hitcher - Page 3 Empty Re: Hitcher

Post by Guest May 29th 2011, 6:16 pm

Sachin turned back to look at the burger man, who was now jumping up and down like a leprechaun or something. To show his great wisdom and maturity, he shot the guy the bird, and got back to eating his burger and fries. After taking a swallow, and making sure his mouth wasn't full, he grinned at Dan. "Nice one." he told him. In his mind, the burger guy had what was coming to him. People who made that much fuss about a veggie burger deserved something bad.

He then ate the last of his burger, and continued to absent-mindedly eat the fries while sketching in the notebook. He drew up, in amazing detail, a demon stabbing an angel through the head with a dagger.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy May 29th 2011, 6:36 pm

“I learned a few things from Genghis Kahn back when I was still living in that time period,” the no longer driver said to the girl now driving the car, she was attractive but it looked like she was paying more attention to the boy in the back. That was both okay and anticipated, the boy seemed to be very well put together and creative, something Danny lacked almost completely, although from the way he waved to the fry cook he did not seem all together bright. The god had never seen the hand motion before, or at least he could not remember having seen it before, and decided to try it out as well. Hanging out of the window and looking back, he made the hand motion to the man still yelling as well.

Things were beginning to get more interesting that was certain. The wind blew through his hair and the bits of dirt hit him in the face when he turned around and got back in the car, settling back in his seat and looking to the girl beside him. She seemed to know how to drive and was definitely doing a much better job than he had been doing in her place. If he had not picked the two of them up he might have hit the truck from a little while before.

“Thank you by the way,” he said in a low voice. Danny did not normally have to say things like this and it was never very easy so he just did the best he could.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 29th 2011, 7:03 pm

Gracie rolled her eyes at the immature children she had as passengers, catching the movements in the rear-view mirror and out of the corner of her eye. She indicated and over took an annoying 30MPH scooter which she honked as she went past. They shouldn't be on the motor way in a thing like that. Slipping in front of the scooter she sped up again, toeing the gas on and off gently to keep them moving, her other foot ready on the break. When Danny spoke she blinked in shock and glanced to him then back to the road.

"How old ARE you? you said 30 years without driving but you look only... what? 22?" she peered at him now and then, more focused on the road.
"Excuse me for asking but are you human?" she raised an eyebrow slightly. There were supers in the world so she knew there were others beside humans. When he said thank you she smiled and patted his knee.
"It's okay, you're rusty, I've been driving for 7 years so I prefer driving than being a passenger."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2011, 7:11 pm

Sachin finished off his last French fry. He was mildly surprised by how casually they were all taking the possibility that the man sitting in the seat in front of him might not even be a human. Though he wrote superhero stories, Sachin had actually met very few of them, and didn't consider himself one. Healing was a lame-ass power, in his opinion. Something like energy blasts or fireballs was cooler, but he got a lame power. Maybe next life he'd manage to get a cooler one.

"Well, are you?" he asked Danny. He also secretly wished his gun hadn't been taken off him by those damn muggers, since this could be a dangerous situation. It was in movies. The incredibly handsome guy (Sachin) becomes friends with an alien and then he discovers the alien is actually an alien and then gets killed.
------------
Somewhere, a 90 year old scorpion got pissed off, feeling that somebody was listening to clichés again.
-------------
Sachin's current great weapon was the ability to heal if he got wounded. Suddenly, healing didn't seem like a lame-ass power if this guy got pissed at the question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy May 29th 2011, 7:41 pm

“To keep things simple,” Danny said his voice a little nervous because he did not normally tell random people that he hardly knew that he was a god, “I’m a god of the dimension between this one and the ones surrounding it.” He looked out the window and stared out that way for a moment and then said, “although the only thing I can do here is make doors to get back to my world.” Placing his hand on the handle that opened the glove box, Danny used his powers and when the entrance was opened all that could be seen was the vast expanses of white that he normally lived in. Quickly sticking his hand into the pocket world and pulling out a Colt45 Revolver.

“This is just something I picked up in my travels,” the pocket god then passed the weapon to the back to the boy in the back seat. “I was born before this universe was made and I’ll be around long after it’s dead and decaying,” his voice became deeper and even less happy than he had been the entire day. “I’ll be alone again when everyone is dead because I don’t like the other worlds, they’re just stupid and I don’t want to go to any of them. I have thought about taking some people to keep me company though,” he then looked to Gracie.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 30th 2011, 7:53 am

Gracie's eyes widened slightly in wonder at the explanation. She couldn't see what Sachin was doing in the back because of the seat but she had a feeling he was drawing and sort of just left him to concentrate on filling her pad with his sketches. At the front were carefully drawn sketches of her old base, maps, routes, and new gadgets she was coming up with, a few she had in her back pack which she was trusting with Danny. The Danny who was apparently a God. She didn't say anything for a while, still listening. When he said it was boring and lonely alarm bells started ringing. He was looking at her in a weird way and she decided to act as if she didn't notice.

"Shame I'll be long gone by the time it's decade... I'd have liked see how it was right at the end, maybe we'd have figured out hover cars by then," she mused. Hover cars were something Gracie wished she could create. She adored cars and she loved gadgets... Gadget cars seemed the best. Mulling over her own thoughts then while watching the road she noticed Sachin had the gun Danny had handed him.
"Just a note.... in this world we don't give guns to guys who are sitting behind the driver... Put the gun away..." she said warily. Of course she had her own guns but she didn't know anything about the guy in the back really.
"How old are you then Danny? And Sachin?" she glanced back in the rear view mirror.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 1:24 pm

Sachin shrugged and handed Gracie the gun. "21." he said. "Was a great party when I finally became 21. I don't actually remember what happened that day, but dreamed that my liver was trying to stab me. That proves it was a good day." He glanced at Danny. "As Grace was saying, how old are you? You said you trained with Genghis Khan-That guy really got around, by the way- and you drove a car thirty years ago, back in 1998," As far as Sachin was concerned, those days were the Ice Age, "So how many times have you been on Earth?"

He paused. He was getting a nice story idea he could build off this meeting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy May 31st 2011, 5:02 pm

“I can’t tell you how old I am because I really don’t have an age,” Danny told the two of them, “time passes by differently in my world it’s hard to keep track of.” He did not simply not want to answer he just did not know how he could properly explain things; sometimes this was a hard thing for mortals to understand. “I can tell you a few people that I have been when I come here though,” he offered the both of them hoping it would be enough. “Let me think for a moment to remember which one was my last life on this earth,” he said as he placed his head in his hands trying to concentrate.

“I think the last person I was on this world was John Lennon,” the god lifted his head from his hands so that he could at least look the girl driving in the eye, if she even looked at him that is. “I can’t remember who I was before that but some of the most notable people I’ve been were William Shakespeare, Alexander the Great, if that’s what they call that me even, and I was the royal guard of Queen Elizabeth for a while too,” those were the most easy to remember people he had been at any rate. “Does that give you any idea of how old I’ve been?” he asked the two people.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 1st 2011, 7:15 am

Grace nearly stopped the car in the middle of the street from shock. All those people he had been.. in their history. She was utterly shocked and there was a hitch in her driving. She slowed slightly and then re-geard the car and they shot forward again. Grace shook her head warily.
"You're centuries old.. Huh now I really do feel like the kid," she muttered under her breath the last part. She eased off the gas as they came into a new city. It was definitely not Chicago but they'd entered the state. She stopped at the traffic lights, pressing down on the gas then easing off. When the lights changed she pushed into gear and they were off again.

"I'm 17 by the way," she added as they drove. "Yes that means I've been driving since I was 10 and no the nuns did not like that," she said before they made the connection between the 7 year driving experience and her age. "I'm your typical catholic-girl rebel," her lips twitched up at the corners.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2011, 1:06 am

Sachin stared right at Danny while he listed the number of people he was. "Lennon? Shakespeare? Alexander the Great?" he asked, amazed. For some reason, he could believe that the man had been Shakespeare and Alexander, as well as the royal guard of Elizabeth, but Lennon was stretching it for him. The human mind, specifically the Indian nerd mind, worked in strange ways.

"Sing 'Imagine'." He told Danny. "If you can sing it right, I'll believe you were Lennon." A diehard Beatles fan like Sachin, though he had always hoped Lennon was alive, and even owned a shirt saying JOHN LENNON LIVES, could not believe this guy was him. It was like a diehard Christian meeting a stranger who claimed to be Jesus. The immediate response would be a firm "bullshit."

Sachin mentally grew happier when the girl called herself a "Catholic girl-rebel." Rebels meant sex, right? Right? It wasn't like TV Tropes would lie to him....

Then he looked forward. "You want to stop now, Grace...Christ, them again?" he groaned, his expression similar to a man who has recently walked away from a tiger to see the same damn tiger looking at him again. A bunch of highwaymen, with fully loaded and ready rifles stood in front of the road. As the car slowed, Sachin's fears were confirmed. Fuck. It was the same muggers who had kindly relieved him of his excess baggage like his wallet, bag, phone and IPod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2011, 4:28 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy June 5th 2011, 4:51 pm

“I can’t remember the words to that song,” Danny said simply, the fact that he did not feel for the topic at hand was very prevalent. “For all intents and purposes, John Lennon is very much dead. I am no longer that man nor will I ever be him again. That was the me of a now bygone era,” the god had forgotten that sometimes his presences and some of his past lives had been very famous and had hot simply been a fun time in the human world. Besides, it did not matter what the god had said it most likely would not have changed the opinion of the boy in the back seat. So Danny took the easy route and said nothing more and just went into his own little world, metaphorically speaking that is.

Danny stayed in his adrift mind for, or at least to him anyway, what felt like the longest time and only snapped back to reality when he felt the slowing of the car. He did not know if they had finally managed to get to wherever it had been they were going but looking up he noticed that they were still in the middle of nowhere. The scenery in front of them however had changed and the presence of several angry looking thugs presented themselves. Looking back to the boy behind him Danny asked a very simple question, “Are these friends of yours?”

Grabbing his gun from the driving girls lap he decided that things might not turn out exactly as he had planned but things were starting to get interesting again, so there was that.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 5th 2011, 5:26 pm

Grace couldn't help but giggle at the mention of one of Lennons songs which was really hard to sing - hardly anyone got that right. Hell only Lennon could pull off that song in her opinion as well. It was a good test to set but Danny refused to sing. With a disappointed pout Gracie looked back to the road, spotting a line of men as she drove forward she took the guy in the backs advice and began to slow the car down. Gracie was not a god fighter, that had always been her downfall. She could take a lot of hits from people but dealing them... She was quick though, she could dodge things fast. The fuck were they doing with riffles in the middle of the road?!
"The fuck..." she murmured, her eyes widening as she reached for her bag slowly and, finding her gloves with the built in knuckle busters, slid them on and stretched her fingers slowly.

"I hate guns... I really do..." she muttered and rummaged in her bag, yanking out her knives she fondly removed them from their plastic case and then fanned them out over her lap, all the while keeping a close eye on the men in front of the car.
"What did you do to piss these guys off Sachin?!" she sunk down lower in the seat as one took the safety off the riffle. She swore and glanced up at the sun above them. It was hot in the car and she drew on the thermal energy she could reach.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2011, 7:13 pm

Sachin gave a shrug. "They're just highwaymen. Exist all over the place back in India, and there are a bunch in USA too, usually outside big cities. They'll probably try to take our cash and stuff." He looked at her knives, and then glanced at Danny. He then looked at himself. He was a mildly good martial artist, but as every martial artist knows, guns are usually better than punches and kicks.

"You think we can take them?" he asked, as one of the men walked toward the car.

He was in his early twenties, blond-haired with brown eyes, and an easy-going confidence. He wouldn't be out of place anywhere. He also was holding a rifle in his hand. "Hello sweetie," he said to Grace. "Now you and your friends," he nodded to Sachin and Danny "Just get out of the car and hand over all your cash. And put the knife away too. I'd really hate to shoot you with this gun right here." he drawled. His accent was vaguely Southern, but seemed mostly gone by now.

He glanced at Sachin and laughed. "You again, Indian boy?" Sachin's expression was similar to that of a bunny looking at an approaching lawn mower. He was certain he was the weakest person in this group, and wasn't sure if his healing powers would protect him from a gun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy June 6th 2011, 4:29 pm

Danny watched as the man walked around to the driver’s side of the car and listened as he spoke to the boy in the back, these must have been the same thugs he had been talking about. Luckily the man seemed to not notice the gun in the Danny’s hand and was giving most of his attention to the Indian boy in the back, which was a very good thing because it gave Danny time to react. Pulling the gun from his lap and aiming it for the man’s face Danny spoke as quickly as he could, “You’re probably going to want to get down.”

The bang of the revolver was almost defining, Danny was now rather glad he had pulled it from his world, and a thick stream of red squirted from the thug’s face, originating from somewhere between the eyes. It was half skill and half a lucky shot but maybe the god would be able to get lucky a few more times that day. He hunkered down in his seat as low as he could get and tried to let the girl get her bag, things were starting to get crazy and it seemed like she wanted it close to her now.

How could today get any more exciting?
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 6th 2011, 6:15 pm

Gracie froze slightly when the man leaned in through the window and began talking. Her jaw tightened as she looked at him then at the others. When he told her to put away her knives she slowly slide them back into her bag. She didn't fancy being shot in the face with a riffle cms away from her face. Her long dark locks fell slightly over her face as she glared at the man as he began talking to Sachin.
"Leave him alone - and us as well we're not getting out of the car," she said with as much confidence as she could until Danny said something about moving. Gracie flinched back at the loud crack of the gun and squealed slightly when she got splattered slightly with blood and flinched, moving away from the drivers seat and basically on top of Danny when the man slumped forward into the car like a rag doll. Gracie's eyes widened in pure shock at the state of the man, brains half blown out. She went pale and covered her mouth as her stomach threatened to empty itself. The smell of blood as well as the sight of it was making her stomach churn.
"Oh my god..." she muttered and then touched the cross briefly on her chest before glancing to Danny whom she was sitting on. "S-sorry..." she stammered and then forced open the car with her bag now, to face the other men, drawing out her knives again.

"How about y'all just let us carry on our way then nobody else needs to get hurt?" she asked slowly, her voice trembled slightly still in shock from the dead body nearly falling on her. She was a kid after all, she wasn't use to being around dead bodies. None of the people she'd been in the gang with had died. Hurt, yes, but not murdered or killed. Only their leader had seen that and Gracie hadn't been jealous of him for it. Now she pitied him. No wonder he had thrown up for hours.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum