The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Hitcher - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Hitcher - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHitcher - Page 5 I_voting_barHitcher - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Hitcher - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHitcher - Page 5 I_voting_barHitcher - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hitcher

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hitcher - Page 5 Empty Re: Hitcher

Post by The Cowboy June 13th 2011, 8:20 pm

The two supers sat at the table with Danny and the waitress arrived shortly after, asking for their orders and impatiently tapping her foot while she waited for the three to make their order. “I think I’ll just have a burger or something like that doesn’t really make a difference to me, and a glass of water,” he said as he handed the unopened menu to the waitress with the unpleasant attitude. The god never looked at her and simply assumed that she was your typical serving lady these days."I'll just dissapear for a little while," he said with a sigh. “What are you two going to order?” Danny asked the other two.

He had been surprised by the fact that they had sat with him, having thought that they would sit together somewhere else. Danny could not place the exact feeling but he got the uneasy feeling that he was the odd man out in this equation, the out of place variable. Looking out the window and drifting away from any conversations on hand he began to remember some of his past lives, nothing too important just the few peasant lives he had lived in the past. By all accounts he was completely boring and uninteresting, unlike the healer and the girl with him.

The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 14th 2011, 3:23 am

Gracie smiled lightly when their orders arrived shortly after them all ordering, their orders having probably answered Danny's question. The waitress dumped the plates down on the table with a snort and Gracie had a sneaky feeling she would have spat in their food if she had slipped out of their sight for even a moment. Sub-consciously she pulled the plate of her prized food away from the woman and put her arm in front of it. Nobody was ruining her damn pancakes after that energy drain.

When the woman was safely away from them all she picked up her knife and fork and began to happily munch on the food that had been delivered. It was delicious, of course. Sugary sweet just like they had advertised. She smiled in slight bliss and then sipped at her hot chocolate. Chocolate, Gracie decided, was the cure to all ills. She was going to sleep well tonight with this in her belly.
"I found a lead on my dad," she said after a while, licking her lips. "His name is William Daniels but I think he changed it to Wilbert Jackson, he was last seen in Chicago so I thought I'd check it out," she said softly, leaving out the information that perhaps he could be The Black Knight that roamed Chicago.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 16th 2011, 10:52 pm

Sachin started to eat the pancakes. They were fine, he decided. He could get by on them. Gulping one down, he nodded to Grace. "You need any help finding him, you just tell me. I still owe you, and make no mistake, I'll repay that debt if it's the last thing I do." he said, taking a sip of his Coke. Ah Coke. Truly amazing, though he preferred the glass bottle. These Americans took all the good stuff out. Coke in India was superior to the Coke here. (Author Filibuster.)

"The Windy City's a bit crappy of a place to be. Last time I was there, I almost got shot. Those Phantom fellows aren't doing their job properly, if you ask me. Crime hasn't seemed to go down, though in their defense fighting crime in Chicago is like taking salt out of the ocean."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy June 17th 2011, 5:32 pm

Danny watched the two people eating for a moment and the sinking feeling that he was in the way came back to him tenfold. The two just seemed better off without him. The god had been nothing but trouble for them ever since he had picked the two of them up in the car he had stolen and things probably would not get any better for them while he was still around. He stood abruptly, whether or not the two noticed him was of little concern at the moment, and walked to the nearest door, a closet. Opening the door, Danny let the world on the other side be a stark white void, as it usually was for him. He took a moment to look back to his two former teammates and driving buddies. Before he exited to his world he thought he might try and make things easier for them, “Would you two like to go to Chicago through my world? It’ll be much faster for you, maybe about a minute tops.”
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2011, 8:54 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 20th 2011, 4:55 pm

Gracie's jaw tightened slightly and then unclenched at the mention of the phantoms and she finished off the plate of food in front of her. She downed the glass of juice and cracked her knuckles slightly with a sigh. She honestly wasn't sure how to act when it came to talk about the phantoms, knowing her father could be one of them - the leader of them - it made her gut clench up into a tiny ball. Nervously she chewed on her little finger, frowning and deep in thought. He had nearly got shot but Gracie was quick on her feet and smart. She wouldn't get into that situation, she'd be able to fight. Sachin didn't like violence but Gracie didn't mind it.

With those thoughts running round her mind she didn't noticed Danny getting up, she was starring out the window as exhaustion crept into her body and made it sluggish and slow. She peeked up at him when he said something about hopping to Chicago through his world. That sounded great, she wanted a bed and some sleep. Trying to cover a yawn she got to her feet, heaved her bag up onto her shoulder and left the money on the table, walking over to Danny she nearly tripped and gently put her hand on his arm to steady herself, her eyes closing as she yawned again.
"Take me anywhere with a bed," she mumbled, her eye lids drooping. When she used her power, it hit Gracie like a brick. It was lucky she was still on her feet, not that she would be for much longer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 21st 2011, 3:54 pm

Sachin helped her into the odd white space, giving a wary look to Danny. He didn't know if he could trust the god, but he had helped them before. Sachin had the feeling that his moral code wasn't exactly the same as a human's though, considering how easily he had shot that thug...

But they were in before he could think it over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2011, 5:58 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy June 24th 2011, 6:45 pm

Danny watched as the two super powered juveniles walked over to him and the storage closet, which was being used as a gateway into his world, a pocket world. The girl, Gracie, stumbled but the boy, Sachin, if that was even his name, caught her, helping her though the open portal and into the world between worlds. A quick look back told Danny that the mortals in the restaurant had noticed the opening to an almost parallel dimension but the god could barely muster the strength to care in the slightest; it was however somewhat funny seeing their waitress with her mouth wide open in disbelief. Turning at his own pace, Danny entered his own world and closed the door behind him.

“Sorry, I still need to make up the place,” Danny then lifted his hand and within the blink of an eye the world began to take form; walls coming together to make buildings, minerals coming up beneath their feet as if it had always been there, trees growing faster than they ever could in the previous world, and stars turned on like someone had flipped the light switch. “I never really take the time to make the place look nice anymore,” he gave his two companions a lop sided grin. Looking at Gracie, it was clear she might pass out any second. “Let me make up a place for you to rest,” and with the wink of an eye a hammock formed between two trees, “you can rest here. Just let me know if it doesn’t feel right.”
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2011, 9:49 am

Gracie could have slept on the floor for all she cared at that moment and a hammock seemed a much better place. It even had a pillow in it. She yawned, covering her mouth slightly as she did and dropped the bag under the hammock she was going to sleep in and kicked off the converses she was wearing. She couldn't sleep in trousers, it made her feel uncomfortable.
"Thank you," she said softly and glanced to the other two standing there. Not many people would do those things for complete strangers. "For err.. putting us up at your place I guess," she smiled and then rubbed her eyes very sleepily.
"I'm going to sleep, try not to kill each other," she mumbled half heartedly and then turned her back to get dressed into something more comfortable.

Yanking off her vest top while leaving the guys to talk, not even caring if they were looking, she pulled on an old long top which she got from her bag and tugged it on so it fell down to her mid thigh light a nightie. Only then did she kick off her combat trousers and shove them back into the bag, unhooked her bra with one hand easily and put it in the bag to before grabbing the large warm blanket she had brought with her, a quilt that she had made with the nuns and slid into the hammock sleepily, nuzzling down into the soft fabric.
"Night guys," she buried her face in the pillow, her long dark silky brown hair curtaining around her shoulders and spilling onto her pillow like a chocolate waterfall. Gracie was asleep in seconds.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 25th 2011, 2:39 pm

Sachin had been staring a bit when Gracie removed her vest, and then he sat down on a chair that appeared out of nowhere when she went to sleep. "So you are an absolute god here." he stated, looking at Danny. "So you can do anything here? Create life, kill life, read minds, stuff like that?" He felt the chair change into a bed, and he laid down. "Why do you ever come to our world if you can be all-powerful here?"

He fought off sleep and looked at the god, waiting for his reply. When he had it, he'd sleep. Then they'd arrive in the Windy City.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy June 27th 2011, 10:53 pm

“I am not technically a god,” Danny said with a hint of shame in his voice, “I’m simply the person in charge of making sure the alternate universes don’t collide with each other.” He had watched the young girl take her vest off but he looked away before he could have been seen, the girl was very attractive, and then looked back to the stars. “I can do whatever I want here; make whatever I want, do whatever I want, and I can even make a destroy any life I want. The thing is it’s all boring. None of the people I make have personalities, just doing whatever they’re told to do. You’re world is the least hostile to me without being too ready to worship me,” Danny again thought back to a previous life.

Waving his hand, the sky shimmered and changed into a monolithic screen, or rather a veil, looking into another universe that existed alongside the one the boy was from. The world seemed to still be in a type of medieval time period, “This is a world where they have yet to pass this stage in their history even though they have been around longer than your world. I think it has something to do with the powers your people tend to exhibit,” the god then sat and thought for a moment, something he did on a regular basis.

Danny then stood and began to hover off the ground, “I hope that answered your questions.” He then began to rise towards the sky to better examine the world he had wanted to observe, “You may sleep as much as you like.” The man did not need to sleep in his own world and left so the two could rest in peace. One of the many things he could not experience in this world.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 28th 2011, 2:37 am

Gracie hadn't slept this well in a long time and she slept all 'night'. Which was basically a full 9 hours. Thankfully she didn't snore but her mouth was always slightly agape though which allowed her a smoother way to breathe. Her chest rose and fell most of the night but other than a few little noises of content when she moved she was silent and happy.

When she woke up in the 'morning' her eyes blinked and adjusted to the lighting in the odd little world and for a moment she panicked. Where the hell was she? Memories drifted back to calm her sleep muffled brain and she yawned, glancing around with new curiosity now. She hadn't taken in the new world when they had arrived, she'd just wanted a bed - or a hammock. She had thought they wouldn't be as good to sleep in as that but they were snug and warm and she decided she liked hammocks, or at least the ones Danny created. She glanced across to see Sachin sprawled out on a bed, mouth open and fast asleep and she couldn't help but smirk a little and run a hand through her wild untameable hair. Though she couldn't see Danny. She slid her long legs over the edge of the hammock and then slid to the floor and stretched lazily like a cat would when they first woke up.

"Danny?" she called softly, looking around. Where had the God gone? Deciding to investigate she padded off, forgetting about the need to change into some new clothes.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2011, 11:16 pm

Sachin continued sleeping, waking up only when Gracie called the name of Danny. He yawned, and started to get up, still in his clothes from yesterday. "God, was that a good nap." he said, sitting back on the bed. "Really comfortable bed too." He stretched, and then used a nearby sink that had been created a while ago to wash his face, and used a towel to wipe it.

"Dan, where are you?" he asked, noticing the God's absence. He then noticed a window that showed a Chicago sidewalk. "He left us a way out." he noted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy June 29th 2011, 8:58 pm

“Yes,” the entire world says to let Gracie know that he is there. A small vortex forms a few feet from the both of the heroes as small particles start to accumulate from throughout the universe, slowly the vortex begins to take on the human shape Danny. “You need anything?” he asked Gracie. He then looked to the boy and said, “Yes, you’re not prisoners here. You may leave whenever you want.” Looking between the both of them Danny tried to keep some sort of conversation going by commenting on something, something that might spark a conversation, “You look good in your nightwear, Gracie.”

It was not until after the comment that Danny remembered that that could be seen as an odd thing to comment on with ever changing human customs. “I’m sorry if that was inappropriate,” the god said to the woman. Closing and rubbing his eyes almost as though he was trying to rub the memory from his mind, Danny turned away from the two and looked to the window. “It’s a pretty day,” a smile made its way over his face, a genuine smile, and he continued, “you two should get going.”
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 30th 2011, 8:33 am

Gracie had been about to reply to to Sachin about the window to Chicago when Danny's voice boomed around the word they were staying in she flinched and instantly moved beside Sachin. When Danny appeared she relaxed and then blushed crimson.
"Errr... Thank you..." she coughed and rubbed the back of her neck. She wasn't sure what to say to that comment, especially as it wasn't exactly pjs. She ran desperate hands through her thick and messy hair and then nodded at the comment. It was beautiful today. She stared at the window and chewed her lip. Her dad was here... Hopefully. In this big city she might actually get a family.
"It is lovely," she agreed at last then tore her eyes away from the image of Chicago life and then decided to get dressed. She disappeared behind a screen which had appeared and changed into shorts with stylish tears in them an a crop top that showed off a strip of flat, toned stomach muscles. Brushing her hair she walked out from behind it and glanced at Danny.
"Thanks for letting us stay," she smiled and pushed her brush back into her bag. "But I have to get going, maybe I'll see you both around somewhere," she shrugged and left her hair loose to sway around her waist. She walked towards the window and ducked through and into Chicago.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum