The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_voting_barWalking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_voting_barWalking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Walking around centinial park in Atlanta

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking around centinial park in Atlanta

Post by The Ranger May 18th 2011, 3:57 pm

ranger keeps a straight face, his expresion never changing. "...two years ago...may 31...10 pm for all their money" he throws the card at him "your the reason I became a hero" he mutters snapping his fingers as they egnite and he makes a ring of fire surronding phillip and himself 5 yards around and 20 feet high. "and I got the nickname cause I'm one of the most religus heroes..." he mutters. "now run your way out of this speedy" he mutters shooting an arrow lit on fireat the guy then shooting a fire ball at him that the ranger will move to follow the speedster. The ranger mutters feeling the power drainage.

The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking around centinial park in Atlanta

Post by Alpha May 18th 2011, 4:07 pm

Well this power display was interesting. He had fire. Though it was nothing. He had seen lady Elena shoot far stronger flames. though he had to give credit for the control the guy had over it. Any normal person would have been afraid of the fire. Then again he was not normal. Fire would barely burn him. Though his clothes were a different story. Also he had to consider the intensity of the flames. With a fluid motion he moved tot he side dodging the arrow. Though dodging the fireball would be harder. With all the strength in his legs he attempted to leap forward over the fire ball. As the flames licked at his arms. it burned, but he bore the pain. It only left a nice little second degree burn. He landed on his feet. Making a quick rush at The Ranger. Bringing his left fist down full force. Splintering the ground. Tearing out a chunk of it. throwing it full force. Hoping to damage the man.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 18th 2011, 4:20 pm

Ranger mutters a bit when the fire only burns the guy. "..must have a high durability or something...or fire resistand stuff." He blinks seeing the guy take off and does the only thing he can think of, he shoots an exploding arrow at the guy but it hits the ground exploading on contact seending shrapnel of rocks and shit flying everywher in all directions. Ranger groans a bit but doesn't complain, he takes out a dagger and goes to slash at the speedy man's head but quickly redirects it so the attack is aimed at the left of his stomach, the biggest body part

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Lawyer in training

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 18th 2011, 4:40 pm

Seemed like this guy was no pushover. though how long could the "Right hand of Jesus" last? Phil was a combat expert. He was faster and tougher than any human could hope to be. So how did this little boy hope to contend. Like Lady Elena said. She didn't choose to rely solely on anothers power. The dagger looked like it was coming at his head. Yet it changed direction. Going at his stomach. Phil attempted to dodge. As the blade nicked his side drawing some blood. He wined in pain as he jumped away. Holding the wound."Well thats pretty good." He held the hand up to examine the blood on it. not much. Now how would this fight go? Whatever the direction was. Phillip was having fun.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 18th 2011, 4:51 pm

(ooc:little...ranger is 6'2" how tall is phillip?)
The Ranger raises an eyebrow "your pretty tough" he says when he sees only a small wound sighing. He looks arond the ring the fire still burning, but not under ranger's control anymore. He throws a takes out a seconed dagger out and and spins them both walking forward he slashes one at phillip's head and one at his stomach then quickly making a stab at phillip's right arm hoping to hit him at least once.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 18th 2011, 4:59 pm

((OOC: hes 5'7))
The daggers came at him again. When would this stop? He dodged the attack at his head by moving it to the side. While the ones at his stomach and arm only left shallow cuts. Mostly because he was able to move in time. Now the guy was close. So Phil acted. Aiming a full powered punch at the mans stomach. Hoping to knock him far back. Maybe even kill or injure him. though Phil doubted that out come. Though a few broken bones seemed likely. Yes that would work.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 18th 2011, 5:09 pm

(ooc:okay then)

The Ranger groans when the punch hits him in the stomach. he goes flying backwards and lands near the fire, one or two of his ribs breaking. "...damn" he mutters and groans standing up his stomach and ribs killing. His facial expresions still not chaning at all though he takes out one of his arrows and sticks it in the fire then fires it at the speedy man, not really sure who would win this fight anymore....even with his INT. He imidiatly fires another arrow to where he thinks the man would dodge from past shots.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 21st 2011, 7:01 pm

He leapt ot he side dodging the arrows. Though one was aimed at his ribs. Holy hell! Seemed like it was his end. Well seemed that was. A crossbolt leapt fromt he bushes. Knocking the arrow aside. As a female form leapt fromt he shadows. "Phillip how many times will you pick a needless fight?" Huntress looked at the ranger. Green eyes scanning him as her brown hair flowed in the wind. She wores a simple tank top with a vest over it. Tight fitting blue jeans and fluffy boots that went up to her knees. to most she was the average 18 year old girl. Wellt hats how old she looked. In reality she was one of the best assassins around. "I'm ending this pointless fight. Come on Phil lets go." He sighed but complied. "Well it was fun but I have to go." Phil said teasingly. SO way the guy could keep on fighting.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 21st 2011, 7:11 pm

The Ranger expression stays the same when the arrow misses, expecting the second arrow to hit and hopefully end this fight. Yes, he would have to deal with the death on his conscious when he went to heaven or if he made it to heaven but it’s a small price to pay for the lost lives of the two people he loved most in this world. So, naturally when the bolt flew out of the fire (ooc: you didn’t forget about the fire ring now did you?) The Ranger was a bit surprised, even more surprised when an oddly attractive young lady comes in right after the bolt.
Though his expression still never changing "...this fight is not pointless..." he says "that man killed my parents...he deserves to be taken to jail for murder and theft..." He mutters. He rolls his eyes at what the man known as 'Philip', from what the girl said, says and shakes his head "get out of here...I know how you fight, how you dodge, if she hadn't intervened you would have been dead." he says

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 21st 2011, 7:18 pm

"Deserves to go to jail? I dont think that shot was aimed for disarming purposes. Though please dont go picking fights. Unlike Phil I dont play. If we were to fight. I doubt your survival." She motioned for Phillip to follow. Remembering. She pulled out a small white canister. Throwing it to The Ranger. "Rub this on your wounds. They'll heal faster." She warily eyed the ring of fire. Curious of how long he could maintain it. though not very. Phil didn't like the guy, but kept quiet. Huntress was a person he feared. Right next to lady Elena herself. "Lady Elena would be annoyed if we kept her waiting." Wiht that they took off. Seeking to leave. though the fire ring was a problem. How would they get past it without getting burned?

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 21st 2011, 7:28 pm

The Ranger shrugs shaking his head "would have missed his heart...just disarmed him or maimed him" he says. Remembering the ring of fire...which he wasn’t controlling anymore, he had let it run off on its own so he snaps his fingers and it disappears. He then sighs and catches the canister and behind a trustworthy person wants to believe her but not sure i he should. He puts it in one of his pockets and picks up any stray arrows he can see not taking his eyes off of the two at anytime. He cleans them off "..You can go now...I won’t stop you...but I will find you again 'Phillip' and I'll bring you to justice...no one deserves to die”

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 21st 2011, 7:33 pm

Phil sighed at the mans moral diatribe. What was with him? "People deserve to die. Like i do for killing your parents. If you bring that attitude into the next time we meet. I won't hold back." With that he was gone. Running at full speed. Huntress satisfied the fire ring was gone turned around. "Merry meet." She qoted form a bok she read. Taking off in a full dash as well. Soon lost in the forest. To return to their waiting leader. Elena would not be too happy they had been gone so long.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 21st 2011, 7:37 pm

The Ranger sighs and shakes his head. He picks up the rest of the arrows and takes of sprinting in the opposite direction twords his home hearing the crossbow girl. Thinking to himself as he goes,how he could have ended the battle differently,how he should react next time they meet, what went wrong,what he could have done better. Thinking over everything and anything that had to do with what happened tonight. He sighs thinking of how things would have been different if she hadn't shown up, he would have won and his parents killers would be behind bars for good.He dissapears into the night as he leaves the park and to his home to throw in the towel for the night.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top