The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta I_vote_lcapWalking around centinial park in Atlanta I_voting_barWalking around centinial park in Atlanta I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Walking around centinial park in Atlanta

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking around centinial park in Atlanta Empty Walking around centinial park in Atlanta

Post by The Ranger May 15th 2011, 10:11 pm

The Ranger sighs as his moves around centinial park, what used to be a great tourist attraction, the spot where the summer olympics were held back in 1996, now practically a wasteland with reckage and damage as far as the eye can see. A silent tear runs down the rangers face as he remembers stories that his parents told him before they were murdered in cold blood. He clenches his fist around his bow as he continues walking shrugging off the memory, now hot on what he thinks to be the very same murderer's trail. He jumps from derby to derby never making a noise as he does, unseen the entire time.

(ooc:whoever the murderer is have them be killing someone or blowing something up)
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Walking around centinial park in Atlanta Empty Re: Walking around centinial park in Atlanta

Post by Alpha May 15th 2011, 10:25 pm

What was Phillip doing in this crappy little place? Oh yeah hunting down his prey. A man in a suit ran from him. Yet he was nowhere quick enough. To Phil he mind as well be walking. Why did people do stupid things like run? Why not stay and face a painless quick death? Now this guy earned a slow painful death. The guy jumped into the derby section still running. though now tha chase was just over. He pounced pinning the man to the ground. As he begged for mercy. Wiht tears streaming down his face. Which only got the response of Phils hand accross his face. "Shut up. My god do you hear yourself. Snivling and begging for mercy. Well unfortunatly i have to kill yah." With that he exerted full force from his foot onto the mans chest. As he grew riggid. The letting out a scream of pain. Blood erupting from between his lips. Which only caused Phil to raise his foot up and slam it down on the mans chest. Breaking his ribs and puncturing his lungs. In a few moments he drew his final breath. Phil satisfied pulled a small card and threw it on the body. As he turned to walk away. Brown hair waving in the wind. Green eyes looking aroun. It was a good night. A good night to maybe have a milkshake.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Walking around centinial park in Atlanta Empty Re: Walking around centinial park in Atlanta

Post by The Ranger May 15th 2011, 10:37 pm

The Ranger hears the noise and ges to investigate but stays a couple feet away,though still in bow distanvce of coarse. He clenches his fist as he sees the man being murdered, when the killer walks away he silently (ooc:he always moves unheared) moves twords the man and takes the card raising an eyebrow reading it. He then says a quick prayer for the man and lights the body on fire. He then turns twords the murder, he fires a regular arrow that flys right past his head loddging it's self in a tree next to the murderer's head, still unseen though he calls out "that was a warning shot! The next one won't miss" ranger says in his raspy dark low voice he uses.

Last edited by The Ranger on May 15th 2011, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Walking around centinial park in Atlanta TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 15th 2011, 10:48 pm

He was off to go enjoy his night. His contract complete, and money needed to be picked up. Well until an arrow whizzed past his face into a tree. Phil looked absentmindedly at the man. "Well at least you could give the courtesy to say hello." He said slyly. Plucking the arrow from the tree. Between his thumb and index finger. Wiht a twitch it snapped in half. "Lets see you hit me if I do this." With that he rushed at full speed at the man. It would only take a matter of seconds to cover the distance. Phil planned to deliver a crushing elbow to the mans face. If it worked he would grab him by the arm and sling him into a tree. Only if it workd though.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 15th 2011, 10:55 pm

(ooc:...he was blending in to his sourroundings but whatever this works too)
The Ranger is about to say something but then sees the man twitch, at least that what it looks like to him so insted on instinct he moves to the side the attack completly missing him. "so you wanna play do you" he mutters taking out a dagger "then lets play" he mutters slashing at the speedy man. Though he may be on a trail of someone else he has the time to deal with a murderer. Little does the Ranger know this is the man he's been looking for, for two years the man that killed his parents.
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 16th 2011, 5:16 pm

It was all a blur to him. Though he was skilled enough to fight at this speed no problem. Not like he was defenseless. In a motion he turned. Hand lashing out to grab the mans wrist with his superior strength. If it worked he was going to use his other hand as leverage. to fling the man over him into a tree. Hopefully to do some damage. Also he didn't want to take a chance and find out if that dagger cut his skin or not. thatw ould suck if it ddi. He didn't have any healing power. Not even those neat little potions lady Elena had.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 16th 2011, 7:50 pm

Ranger raises an eyebrow when the man grabs his rists, his apponent was faster than he anticipated he would need to be more careful if he wanted to win this fight. He smirks "your fast..but not fast enough" he says while aming to knee the man in the ribs, but if that wouldn't work he was already lighting his wrists on fire to hopefully burn this murderers hnd. Though if the knee to the ribs did what it was sapposed to the ranger would imidiatly follow it up with a jab to the face with his fist and a slash across his left arms.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 16th 2011, 10:08 pm

Phil moved his body. In a way that the kee barely glanced his chest. It stung alright, but didn't damage him. Though the fist that hit his face did. He winced in pain jumping back as the blade barely missed him. Hand stigngin from a fire that had only slightly burned him. Seemed this was going nowhere unless he did a better course of action. Which he only registered with one manuever. Lets see him dodge this. With face still stinging he held both arms out to his side. Bringing them together hard. Letting out a powerful shockwave. Aimed directly at the man. It, if Phil calculated right would do some nice damage to the guy. He was in no mood for a fight. So best to end this quickly.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 16th 2011, 10:20 pm

The Ranger calculates everything that's happened so far, trying to figure in how everything haas worked out so far. Taking in every detail he notices the burn and brusies on the murderer..waiting for the attack from the speedy man. Instinctivly when Th Ranger sees the man bring up his arms he dives to the side though he still gets hit the ranger groans feeling the force of the shockwave knocked off balance momentarrely. He shakes it off though still feeling the painand pulls out his bow an arrow notched and fired at the mans left leg in less than a seconed. From the short distance there is no possible way it could miss but he fires a seconed right after it at the right leg.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 16th 2011, 10:52 pm

The arrows came at him fast. yet not fast enough. Phil instinctivly moved his legs slightly. Just enough to where the arrows miss. He quicky bent down pullign them from the ground. He may have no bow to shoot them, but he had the next best thing. the strength to throw them. Which he did as an arm reared back and shot forward. As an arrow arched at the man. Which he repeated with the other arrow. It would be hard for th man to dodge them at that sped. Though miracles did happen sometimes. Maybe one would happen today.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 16th 2011, 10:59 pm

The Ranger blinks and stares when the arrows miss...he gulps..'....i...i...i...i never miss' he thinks to himself confused 'this guy is faster than I tought'. Ranger mentally curses as he barely ducks down to the groundthe arrows sailing over his hood tearing a hole in the top of it. He gets up and takes out three exploading arrows "...lets play speedy" he mutters as he fires one to the left, one to the right, and one right at the fast man. Hopefully one arrow will hit, if not the explosions should cause some damage pluss the shrapnal from the broken, beatin down park.
(ooc:the arrows explode on impact)

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 17th 2011, 11:28 pm

Phil reacted to the arrows quickly. Quickly flipping back. About three times landing on his feet. As the arrows clunking into trees. As they exploded. Sendinjg out shrapnel of wood. though it was nothing to his skin. Barely even felt it. Phil whiped away the bits of tree from his face smirking. Looks liek the little archer had some fight in him. Which he ejoyed. Now time to take it up a notch. Withotu a second of waste he rushed forward. Stopping a few feet in front of the guy. Jumping over him. Landing about half a foot behind him. Spinning around. With the back of his hand aimed for the guys face.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 18th 2011, 7:13 am

The Ranger curses when the guy jumps back, 'damn didnt see that comming' he thinks to himself sighing. when the guy stops infront of him he blinks cause as soon as the guy stops he pivots over ranger the only thing he's able to do to react is turn around and take the blow dead on in the face. The Force of the blow sends him falling on the ground and almost breaks his jaw leaving a huge welt on his face. Ranger groans quickly jumping back onto his feeet he takes out one more exploding arrow and fires it at philip thinking back he growls making the connection...the cards are the exact same "you killed my parents" he mutters "...now the right hand of jesus will brin justice unto you"

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 18th 2011, 3:48 pm

The attack connected. Which Phillip was satisfied with. Though he aimed to break the jaw. Not leave a pesky little welt. Still it was something. Though another arrow came at his face. Which he dodge barely. Quickly moving his face to the side. As it sailed into a tree making another annoying explosion. He jumped back assessing the situation. "Killed your parents?" He wondered for a second. "Right hand of Jesus?" Phil thought this guy was a nutjob at the second statement. Well mostly because he wasn't religous. "I can't say i would remember if I did. Killed alot of people I have." He tapped on his temple with his index finger. "It's what an assassin does. We kill for money. Though maybe you could tell me when. Haven't been a blade for hire long. Though I am curious about your little nick name. As well as how you plan to Bring me to justice." He said the last part with heavy sarcasm. Still ready for any attack.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 18th 2011, 3:57 pm

ranger keeps a straight face, his expresion never changing. "...two years ago...may 31...10 pm for all their money" he throws the card at him "your the reason I became a hero" he mutters snapping his fingers as they egnite and he makes a ring of fire surronding phillip and himself 5 yards around and 20 feet high. "and I got the nickname cause I'm one of the most religus heroes..." he mutters. "now run your way out of this speedy" he mutters shooting an arrow lit on fireat the guy then shooting a fire ball at him that the ranger will move to follow the speedster. The ranger mutters feeling the power drainage.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top