The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk)

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 12:54 am

They started trekking, and soon after a tall old man appeared in the middle of the path. And by this description the narrator does not mean the man walked out of the shadow of a tree or something. The narrator would like to stress that the man simply materialized in the middle of the path. No flashly noises, sparkles or anything of the sort. He wasn't there one moment, and then he was.

He was a tall man with a long white beard. He wore blue robes decorated with mystic runes, and his hat (and what a hat it was! Pointy and easily as tall as the man's head itself) followed the same theme. He wore tinted glasses, making it impossible to see what color or shape his eyes were. Despite all this, he wore a kindly expression, perhaps that of a nice, but a bit eccentric, grandfather.

"Hello." the man said, in a slight British and Celtic accent. It was a strange mix of the two. "Have a seat." A table with three chairs appeared next to them in the same manner the man himself did.

"You just teleported and then created some furniture out of nothing." Sachin said, his voice emotionless as though his brain hadn't fully understood the concept.

The man laughed. It was a hearty laugh, and though most hearty laughs are when people are trying to fake cheeriness for children, this one seemed genuine. "Well, you see, I'm a wizard." the man said. And waited for their reaction.

Back to top Go down

Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tolkien has some explaining to do. (Closed to Valk)

Post by Valkyrie May 29th 2011, 8:01 pm

After the initial shock, Nina was overwhelmed with frustration. Things were out of her control, and she hated that more than most anything. She folded her arms and cocked a hip, giving the strange man a very serious glare. ''Hold the phone.'' she bit out, flipping her hair to accent her frustration. ''You expect us to just join you for a sit-down here in the middle of a snowy forest after just showing up from nowhere?''

With a roll of her eyes and a sneer, she turned sharply on her heel and faced the other direction, looking at nothing in particular. ''Yeah, I'll do that. Right after I give a complete stranger my social security number.''

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2011, 9:07 pm

The wizard sighed, and a wall materialized right in front of Nina. "I'm quite afraid that I can't let you go yet." Nina would then be floated over to the table and seated, and would find herself unable to get up. The wizard raised an eyebrow at Sachin, who gave a shrug and sat down. The wizard sat down as well. (Blatant godmodding to advance plot.)

"I'm sorry about that." he told Nina. "I know you must be furious, but I had to do that for your own safety. It's not safe out there, and if you stray away right now, I expect you to live less than an hour, and if you survive longer, you'd undoubtedly be pleading for death. You're not on Earth anymore. Where you are right now is a place where you are in danger every second, and if you don't hear me out..." he gave a grim chuckle. "The Lords and Ladies will get to you."

At this point, Sachin was listening to everything with interest. "Alright, what the hell do you have to say?" he asked the wizard. The wizard adjusted his hat. "Will you hear me out, like your friend will?" he asked Nina.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie June 7th 2011, 5:19 pm

Nina frowned and grumbled as she was levitated into a chair. She hated being told what to do, and she showed her displeasure by spitting off to the side, barely listening to what the stranger was saying. She cast Sachin a dirty look, judging him for being so obedient.

'' 'Lords and Ladies' ...pft, bite me.'' she mumbled, looking up at the stranger with a raised eyebrow. ''I'll listen, old man, but nothing is out there but snow and a bunch of scared people from a fast food place.'' Her arm flung out in an angered gesture, sweeping around to show off the empty landscape.

''There is nothing else out there!'' she stressed, ''No lords, no ladies, no bogeymen, no monsters in the closet.'' To stress her displeasure, she folded her legs and leaned back, gazing up at the sky. ''But if you're so scared, I'll hear you out. Valkyrie can squash your little problem like a bug.'' She poked herself in the chest. ''Just point me in the right direction, old man.''

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 11th 2011, 9:27 pm

The wizard raised an eyebrow.

Then they were in a busy town square. Sachin jolted, stunned. "How the hell?" he asked, as a man walked through them. Literally walked through them, as though the table and the people on it were ghosts. He looked around. It seemed like a busy marketplace, but odd...Nobody was speaking. Everyone seemed scared, and once in a while he'd see glances toward the east. Nobody was able to see them either.

"Would you like to hear me out?" the wizard asked Nina politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2011, 5:58 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 25th 2011, 8:29 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top