The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Seth Beret I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Seth Beret I_vote_lcapSeth Beret I_voting_barSeth Beret I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Seth Beret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seth Beret Empty Seth Beret

Post by Greenie April 30th 2011, 3:02 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: None
Title: None
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200 Pounds

Costume Description/Image: None, he doesn't bother hiding his identity.

Personality:
- Laid back
- Somewhat lazy, Not good at self motivation
- Calm
- Doesn't like using his powers but feels he has to use them for good
- Has trouble trusting people
- Very quiet
- Prefers to not fight
- Likes to drink and smoke
- Afraid of heights but tries to conquer his fear
- Sits back and analyzes a situation before charging head first into it
- Distant with his emotions
- Refuses to kill unless absolutely forces too

History: Seth was born on the edge of the Great Marshes, in Mississippi . His parents were simple hunters and occasional scavengers, both were unafraid to raise a family on the isolated edge of the swamps. In his youth Seth spent most of his time outdoors, messing with young Gators, learning to track swamp rats, and even beginning to hunt to put extra food on the table. He developed the skills needed to survive out in the wild of the swamps at an early age, earning the respect and admiration of several of the locals for his ability to hunt and kill several of the large and more illusive creatures in the swamps.

Life went well for Seth and his family for several years, until he turned twelve. At the time he and his father hunted to supply the rest of the family with food, which consisted of Seth's mother and three brothers, one older who had just left home after turning sixteen, and a pair of twins who were eight at the time. One day around this time his mother went out to find more mushrooms and other plants that she often used to create various stews and concoctions to keep the family well fed. Seth, being the helpful person he was, agreed to help her find anything she needed. While Seth never talks about what happened, he returned covered in blood only able to mutter the phrase, "Ga- tor, G-a-tor" over and over. After growing older and becoming more confident in life, he was able to repress the memory and can no longer recall what happened to his mother, beyond the general knowledge that she was killed by a Gator.

Despite a general change to Seth's lifestyle, and the immense feeling of loss that came from loosing a family member, he and his family attempted to move on. Seth, now unable to truly see home as 'home', refocused himself on becoming better suited for the "real world", having secretly prepared to head out once he turned sixteen. Exactly on said birthday Seth announced his plan to his father and younger brothers to leave home and live his life. Despite being angry, Seth's father was able to agree with his son's choice, even if it left the remainder of the family short-handed.

Upon leaving the swamps Seth traveled for several weeks before finally exiting the only place he had ever lived. He spent his time in the nearby woods hunting game that he had never found in the swamps, trading the meat and hides of each kill for a variety of items. His trades netted him several items that Seth still considers important to himself. For instance his necklace, which is simply a old strand of leather with three black gator teeth hanging off it, his lucky hunting knife, and his favorite hunting trench coat.

Not long after turning seventeen, Seth stumbled across a small town in his travels. Located in southern Texas, the settlement was based mainly on trading and hunting, with little options for farming or any other type of agriculture. The town had an established militia to protect there animals from poachers, and they had been willing to let Seth into the organization after he spent some time getting involved with the community. During his training Seth had been taught the proper way to fire, operate, reload, and clear jams out of a large variety of firearms. Soon after starting his training, Seth understood and could operate simple weapons. He also discovered that he was a surprisingly good shot but preferred the feel of using his hands in combat.

Despite the security offered by the town and a steady job, life in the wild continued to call out to Seth. Unable to resist the temptation of freedom found in the wild, he said his final farewells to the men and women he had spent one of the most important periods of his life with, and headed back into the wild world.

After being out in the marshes for several months Seth was hunting a large 12 foot gator through a particularity thick set of vines. The gator got a jump on Seth and dragged him into the water, On his way down Seth felt his life draining from him but noticed several toxic barrels that were leaking. Suddenly it felt like a surge of energy had rushed right into Seth's heart and with a quick flex of his arm. he snapped the gators jaw, before struggling out of the water and blacking out. He awoke several hours later dazed and confused but had no wounds, plus he felt stronger and healthier than he ever felt in his life.

Seth now lives in Chicago and uses his powers to get by as a underground fighter at night, but during the day is a bartender....

Powers:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Endurance & Stamina
- Seth's body ages much slower than the normal persons
- Immune to most poisons and diseases

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 6
SPD: 3
END: 6
INT: 3
EP: 0
FS: 4

Character Image/Description:
Seth Beret Am8dp3
Greenie

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Seth Beret Empty Re: Seth Beret

Post by Dr Cosmos April 30th 2011, 4:10 pm

Approved. Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Seth Beret Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 1st 2011, 1:57 am

Why you gotta be a troll?

Moved to the trash bin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Seth Beret JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top