The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The War begins, the world turns.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The War begins, the world turns.

Post by shining knight March 21st 2011, 9:07 am

yeah I'll still join in

shining knight

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-03-19

http://untitledblogcomic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The War begins, the world turns.

Post by Slamfist March 21st 2011, 12:09 pm

If there is still room I'd like to join with Malady or Overmind, which everone balances the sides out better.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod March 21st 2011, 12:31 pm

I would like to join if you don't mind. It could be the wrong place, wrong time thing going on with my character. He could help fill the role of whichever side is lower in numbers or just make matters worse.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My power may fail and I may fade from view, but don't let that give you belief that I am gone. I will continue on and journey forth toward whatever is ahead of me.
The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Number of posts : 43
Job : Netflix
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2011, 3:38 pm

Basically, NK is there to make shit worse for everyone. The Indians and Pakistanis have started battle, and NK is fueling tensions here and there, watching here and there, seeing how he can change things so he's increasing his power, etc.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 21st 2011, 4:16 pm

Dr.Everyones there to kill. Why to kill? He's bored. Also, he knows about NightKill's controlling china, and doesn't like that at all. So he's also going to try and stop Nightkill.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2011, 4:18 pm

How did he find out I control China, and why does he care?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shining knight March 21st 2011, 4:24 pm

I think I explained why Daark is there...

He despises Nightkill any excuse to try to foil him. He doesn't care about politics all he truly wants is a world without the manipulative son of a bitch who screwed with him when he first arrived

he may be a tv star but he is still very petty
shining knight
shining knight

Number of posts : 85
Humor : The worlds first Celebero!
Registration date : 2010-03-19

http://untitledblogcomic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 21st 2011, 4:47 pm

Well if a "anonymous source" won't suffice, I'll say it's because of china not getting involved in the war, and Nightkill surviving the Himalaya nuke. Something to do with all that.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 21st 2011, 4:48 pm

And he cares because a super human owning a country fucks with his ultimate goal of killing all of humanity and all life on Earth.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2011, 5:13 pm

Oh, good. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 23rd 2011, 3:14 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 31st 2011, 2:13 am

Keep OOC speech either in this thread or in PMs. There has yet to be a piece of information that was so pressing it deserved its own OOC post.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The War begins, the world turns.  - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2011, 10:33 pm

EvilDragonGod, Shining Knight, FreeRunner, Slam, you all still joining?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2011, 1:20 am

I shall post myself in a bit, Jbronze and Mist, go ahead and continue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 14th 2011, 6:58 am

Sorry for my delay, I will be joining soon NK. Thanks for your patience with me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 15th 2011, 12:42 am

Not a problem. Thank you for correcting my lack of detail on energy blasts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top