The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Rampage Begins..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Rampage Begins..... I_vote_lcapThe Rampage Begins..... I_voting_barThe Rampage Begins..... I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Rampage Begins.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rampage Begins..... Empty The Rampage Begins.....

Post by Cirasis January 18th 2011, 8:31 pm

After realizing Raide was defeated, Cirasis knew he would have to make up for his fathers failure. So he set off for the closest civilization in his demon form to move at max speed. He knew that it would take some time to get there. After finally arriving on the closest land, he saw that it was America. " So this is America, oh well I guess I'll just make as much fun out of it as I can. " Cirasis said with boredom, until he realized there were many people around him yelling " Oh No!!! Its a demon everybody run!! " and " Run were!!! all going to die!! " they yelled. " Your right your going to die mortals!!! " He said while transforming into his dragon form " Now feel my fury! " He said while starting to smash everything he saw. " Damn! This is already getting boring!!! Where are the super hero's!!! " Cirasis Said with While smashing a building to pieces, killing many people. " I'm sure there has to be a super hero around here somewhere, just so i can smash their puny skull in!! " Cirasis said while looking through every building and smashing each one that doesn't have a Super hero in it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aftan Volian

Demon Form:
STR:4
SPD:6
END:4
INT:1
EP:0
FS:5

Dragon Form:
STR:6
SPD:3
END:5
Cirasis
Cirasis

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 74
Humor : Things that are not stupid
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

The Rampage Begins..... Empty Re: The Rampage Begins.....

Post by Bash January 18th 2011, 8:41 pm

Maya was seal hunting at this point, having caught one with her bare hands already, she could always use the extra provisions, just then a giant beast flew over the ocean destroying the city. Maya hurried to shore. Desperate to protect the people. Pulling out her greatsword which her arsenal was buried under the sand. She yelled at the Demon,

" ̶̵͖͔͚͇̞͈̩̲̼̯̜̻̜̥̈͒̒ͬ͗̈́ͪ̇̅͛ͩ͂̑ͣ͑͛̑́͘͡ͅ ̢̣͕̹̻͛ͦ̎ͣͭ̀ͯͩ̔̋ͬ̈́ͤ̈́̉͌̎̚̕͘ ̖̣̩̹̫̗̺̟͚̲̭͓̹̯̮̤̍͗̅̔ͨ̓ͮ͒͌ͪ͒͛ͭ̆͑͝ ̴̻̝̻͊ͫ̆ͦ͋ͭ̓ͧͩ̓̈̓̅͢͞ ̢̓̈́̑̍͂͟͢͏͚̯̲͈̫͕̯͇͖̲̭͍͇͝ ̛̞̣̜̰͓̮̲ͣ̒̇͛͒ͦͥ̇͛̌̈ͪ̏ͯ́ͮ̕ ͬ̋̓ͤͤ͂͑̈́̚͏̜̲͙̹͈̖̹̯͖̲̱͈͡͠ ̥̰̗̞̦̭͓̤͉͚̤͗ͭ̑̇̆̀̉̆̑̂̀̚͝ͅ ̵̸̴̨̥̻̼̞͎͌̎̓̀̀̐̾͗́̀ͣ͌̿ͧͤ̊ͭ̚ ̡̯̓̓ͤ̾͗͊ͧ̐͋̓ͣͮ̏̾̏͌̀̿͌͢ '"

It was now a fight of monster vs the monster hunter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The Rampage Begins..... Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirasis January 18th 2011, 8:58 pm

Cirasis hears this person yelling " So finally the fun as arrived eh?!? " He said with excitement. Cirasis starts slowly walking toward the human while crushing many people and ruins of buildings " Have you come to entertain me for a little? " He said while lifting into the air and transforming back into his demon form to ' greet ' this person. He flew to her in an instant " You know i've been waiting for someone to finally step up, but i was expecting a little more you know! " He said while standing tall above this Women.

Aftan Volian

Demon Form:

Dragon Form:
Cirasis
Cirasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 18th 2011, 9:10 pm

Maya was used to these types of monsters, Se had fought something similar to this, in fact it was why she held the weapon she held in her hands now. And she had her hands on the fast ones before as well. This was simply a mix of the two. She was on her home field. She already figured this monster out. Firebreathing dragon with a second form of something more human like. It growled at her in an unknown language to her. She raised her weapon and parried to the side, keeping away from the front of it. She would study the attack style of it and figure out a counter. She would take defensive measures in case of an attack. But she would let it have the first strike.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirasis January 18th 2011, 9:14 pm

Cirasis stood motionless for a moment " Fine then if you won't make the first move i will! " He said while moving extremely fast behind her " You know you won't beat me " He said while smiling. Cirasis Threw a fast punch at her, and in the chance of her blocking he do a low kick to knock her back.

Aftan Volian

Demon Form:

Dragon Form:
Cirasis
Cirasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 18th 2011, 9:33 pm

Maya saw the dust of the demon circle behind her. Clearly a sign of an attack from behind. Maya readied herself by swinging the greatsword in close and fast making her do a 180 almost instantly, Plus the sword would be in range to block. She saw the attack of a punch, and a foot readied back, indicating a kick follow-up. Maya jumped and somersaulted. Just barely missing the arm. Swung her sword for more momentum to corkscrew onto the arm and jumping again. Spinning around and making a massive swing at the chest. It would explode on contact.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirasis January 18th 2011, 9:52 pm

" Damn she's fast! " Cirasis said while lunging back from his attack. " Here she comes " He said while preparing for her attack. Cirasis quickly and barely dodged her destructive strike, "Good attack but your going to have to do better than that " He said. A second after that moment Cirasis decided he needs to get serious, so he leaps high in the air and instead of falling back down he stayed flying high in the air above her. " Now lets see how well you can dodge " Cirasis said while lunging at her with very high speeds and power. He knew he would at least do this maybe 3 or 4 times and then depending on the situation if he would turn into a dragon to crush her like a bug.

Aftan Volian

Demon Form:

Dragon Form:
Cirasis
Cirasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 18th 2011, 10:06 pm

Maya rolled to the side using her sword to throw her further. She had just the weapon to counter that. She holstered the greatsword to her back. Protecting at least that much. She reached into the sand. and pulled out a massive lance. She pointed it at him as he attempted to kamikaze again, effectively putting through as a surprise attack. She had the advantage at this style of attack, She didnt have to do the spearing, the demon was spearing itself conceptually. She would pull a trigger at point blank contact range and it would shoot a small cannon round. Hopefully this would do something to it.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirasis January 18th 2011, 10:56 pm

As Cirasis see's her weapon he knows a hit from that weapon would cause some serious damage. He quickly spreads his wings to stop his lunging attack, he landed just one meter away from her. Even at this range that weapon could still hit him dealing decent damage. Cirasis flew backwards about thirteen meters " My My you are strong aren't you little girl. " Said Cirasis with a smile on his face. "So what should we play now mhhh" Said Cirasis with a playful yet evil voice, Cirasis watched as the girl didn't respond to anything he said " Whats The Matter?!? A Bit Shy Are You!!! " Said Cirasis while he started to get irritated. " Dammit Answer Me!!!! " Cirasis Said while getting very pissed, "Fine then, no worry's i'll just make the next move i guess..... " Cirasis said while calming himself down. Then after about ten seconds Cirasis charged at her with full speed, once Cirasis got in front of her, he would hit her with a fast combo attack.

Aftan Volian

Demon Form:

Dragon Form:
Cirasis
Cirasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybermind March 3rd 2011, 7:29 pm

(Is this an open thread?)

Cybermind:
The Rampage Begins..... 10h3vyb

Sonic Kid:
The Rampage Begins..... 35jyuer
Cybermind

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Magister Adaron March 3rd 2011, 7:33 pm

Now it is since tobias hasn't posted back in forever.

Adaron Sarnus

The Rampage Begins..... Faggotv
Magister Adaron
Magister Adaron

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top