The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_voting_barIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_voting_barIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Ember_Fangs March 25th 2011, 6:23 pm

Scar was in serious pain and all she wanted was some of that lovely morphine the hospital gave out to people in as much pain as her. Her eyes fluttered open slightly, half hooded eyes, her long eyelashes casting shadows over her high cheek bones and her lips twitched up faintly into a limp smile. She'd lost to much blood to be angry at him - if he hadn't of showed up she'd be dead. She coughed, winced and doubled up, her hand covering her mouth as it coated in blood.
"Just a little..." she winced and tried to stand up, her injured arm was completely useless, it was so numb it felt like she didn't have one any more. "Flesh wound," she finished the sentence, giving up on trying to stand up. She needed help. She glanced up at him properly then and breathed in sharply.
"You're bleeding," she said dumbly and suddenly her pain was forgotten, worry in her eyes as she looked him over, assessing wounds. "Oh wait you heal fast don't you?" she mumbled, tiredness crossed her face, wary. She looked older.
"Could use a little hand..." she mumbled in agreement but cast a wary look to Chaos then back to Pain. "Long time no see indeed," she bit her lip. She hadn't asked why he'd dumped her - she'd just up and left.
Awkward moment much?

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Hana Saku March 25th 2011, 6:32 pm

Chaos screeched out as he was tossed away by Pain, his body flipping in the air until he impacted against a wall in a dark alley, impacting against the ground head-first. He grunted out in pain as his body flipped forward from the wall, impacting against the concrete. An idea came to his raddled and pained mind, a rather nice and deliciously ironic idea that would help him get SOME satisfaction against his old arch-nemesis. He formed a pocket on his hip and pulled out a cellphone. He dialed the number of a certain 19 year old teenager's number. "Paine, it's me, Rascalov. I'm in the alleyway of 4th and A, in the more abandoned part of town. I could do with your assistance" he rasped out into the phone before the injuries and incredible pain finally forced him into unconsciousness, his vile mutant form laying completely still, face placed against the concrete.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 25th 2011, 6:47 pm

Paine was groggily lifting her head up from the couch, a messy head of hair and scantily clothed body being what she first noticed before the loud, annoying ring of her cellular blared through the empty hotel room. She snatched it up and noticed the number. Rascalov. Well, Chaos. "Hey!" she started with some form of excitement, standing up to grab something to drink. She listened to him, barely able to talk. "Holy shit.. You okay, Rasc?" (*Pronounced, Rask.) She asked, but before he could answer, she heard the phone fall, or something like that, and could pick up the faint sound of a raspy set of lungs breathing as if they were suffering from pain. He was hurt. She clenched her fist around of the phone and it snapped into tiny pieces. She let go and snatched on her shoes, running at full sprint toward the hallway. She had rented a place in the big apple, seeing as she was going to spend the whole weekend club hopping with a bunch of friends. She was slipping on a thin jacket while another hand moved to brush through her hair. Her face was still stained with the previous night's makeup.

"You better not die, you bastard," she thought to herself, her mind running the location over and over again in her head. She was already in a cab, ordering them to drive her. She shoved two hundred dollars at the driver and barked the location at him. She even threatened his life, glaring daggers. She hadn't even tied her shoes properly. All she could do was sit there and breathe, waiting for the cab to arrive at the destination as fast as possible. They were still five whole minutes out. Rasca- Chaos could be dead by now, and it would've been her fault.. at least she felt that way. Paine had become closer to Chaos during the time spent with him. He became one of her friends, despite his villain ways, and odd obsession with Paine. She didn't really mind too much, though. She was a bit flattered, even if the man was nearly triple her age. She admired his passion for the things he believed in, even if they were evil. She really did hope there was an ass that needed to be kicked, because she was so cold, her skin felt hot to anyone that touched her. Icy hot, or something like that. She was on "fire."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 Vywjf8
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 3 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 25th 2011, 7:29 pm

Pain pushed everything Chaos said to the back of his head, continuing to deny nearly every word of it; he wouldn’t let himself give a damn. Scarlet didn’t look too good though, well, as in she looked beaten up real bad. She actually looked gorgeous to him, despite her injuries; looks like age hadn’t taken its toll on her either. Damn, he felt kind of bad for not getting here sooner, but she was pretty damn tough to be able to take a beating like that. His blue eyes moved to her arm, which looked the most messed up, looked like it was broken or something. Pain knew he needed to get her some help, but he had to take Chaos in as well. Though for now that freak shouldn’t be any trouble. “Not that fast, but I’ll be alright. Still worryin’ more about others than yourself, you ain’t changed much huh?” He said with a soft chuckle as he moved his gloved left hand off the back of his neck and down towards her, offering to aid her in getting back to her feet. “I got ya’ Scar..” His rough voice offered calmly, trying to be a decent guy about the awkward situation. He felt bad for the way things were left between them, but it was a choice he made awhile back. He didn’t want to put himself in that situation again, he figured he was better off on his own, and he still pretty much felt that way. Well, for the most part.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 25th 2011, 7:59 pm

The cab screeched into view and she had the door open and was running out of the car before it even stopped. She waved the driver off and looked toward the street signs. She was there. Fourth and Avenue. "Chaos!" she bellowed, seeing no one in the street. She saw some destruction around, taking in the smell of blood and a true battle. She could somehow feel a bit of shame, pride, and dignity lacing the air, along with the thick masking tension. She looked around and breathed in, thinking. She shouldn't have smashed her phone. She thought for a moment. If he was here.. she should be close. She looked from the sign to a close alleyway that was nearest the fourth and avenue signs. She stumbled into the dimly lit alley and found the beastly form of Chaos huddled up on the ground. "Fuuuck! No, no, no.." She ran to his side and dropped down on the damp ground of the alleyway. She looked over his bleeding wounds and slipped off her jacket to dab away at his monstrous face. She had become accustomed to his unmasked appearance, having been basically told by a stranger that Chaos was really a beast. She demanded her 'friend' stop lying and tell her the truth.. and he did. She honestly was a bit creeped out, but accepted that this was how Chaos/Rascalov looked and that that wasn't going to change how she pictured him. He was kind, to a certain degree, and had stopped trying to flirt her up all the time; openly, anyway. "Wake up, Chaos.." she said gently at first, patting the side of his muzzled face. "Wake the fuck up!" she barked, smacking him quite hard, her icy grip probably daggers on his flesh.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 25th 2011, 8:25 pm

Chaos groaned as he distantly heard someone's voice calling out to him. He wondered to himself if Pain had finally summoned up the guts to kill him. He decided that no, he did not, when he felt a very powerful slap smack him across his cheek, feeling the pain. After all, you shouldn't feel pain when your dead, unless you were in hell. He blearily opened his monstrous eyes and could make out the blurry form of Pain's daughter, Paine. He could tell by her voice that that was who she was. He couldn't help himself, so he decided to make a comment just for the hell of it. "Is this heaven? That can be the only reason I see such a beautiful specimen in my sight" he groaned out as he pretended, albeit very poorly, at not knowing where he was. His acting was so poor that Paine could easily see he was faking, at least partially anyway.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 25th 2011, 8:51 pm

"Damn.. you better not die on me.. and you must've hit your head; I look like shit, you ass," she shook her head and just hugged his scaly form, leaning her face into his neck. She sighed and breathed him in. She felt his chest rise against her own. She pulled back and looked down at him. "What did you need me for? We cannot exactly take you to a hospital looking like this.. am I hear to kick some ass? I'll fucking kill 'em..." she growled, looked Chaos dead in the eyes, one of her hands pressing against Chaos' shoulder for some support. She was sure she was hurting him, but she didn't care. He better have some explanation as to why SHE was here when he had specifically told her to have fun this weekend. Now it was ruined.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 26th 2011, 3:58 am

Scarletta couldn't help but laugh at that, her eyes closed again for another moment.
"Oh I have changed a lot, didn't you notice the blonde curls?" she snorted slightly. It's what she told people she'd seen as bad as her; keep talking, keep alive. Blood loss was a dangerous thing.
"And no I did not dye my hair," her gaze flicked open and she looked at him steadily in the eyes. Her eyes were the most of what remained of the old her.
"But when it comes to me and others," she winced, letting him help her to her feet, "Yeah, not changed on that front.
"I meant more from emotional pain with you though," she sighed, looking him from head to toe again. He hadn't changed really. He just seemed more grown up. "Chaos said... some stuff which I know is going to affect you," she offered a weak smile. "It'll be okay you know, if she's' even a tiny bit like you she won't let Chaos do THAT to her, even if they are ..." she paused for the right word. "Acquainted."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 26th 2011, 1:50 pm

He did notice the blonde hair, and figured she had dyed it, but she quickly denied that before he could say anything. Well then how else did she change her hair like that? Guess he’d probably figure that out soon too. His bright blue eyes locked into place with her green ones. Maybe seeing her again wouldn’t be so bad. She took his hand, and he helped her back to her feet as carefully as he possibly could. Pain removed his hands from her and stepped back, not really being able to get a word in. After she sighed, and seeing her look at him like that, he was pretty sure she was talking about him. Damn it, what was he supposed to do about it now? “Scar I-“ Was all he could utter before being cut off, and she went on about the garbage Chaos was spewing out. Pain didn’t want to believe it was the truth, so he didn’t. He crossed his massive arms over his chest, his eyes leaving her briefly to glare at the alley wall. “You believe that psycho? I don’t give a damn about what he said.” The Big Man popped his neck to the right, then to the left, and loudly cracked his bones. His eyes darted back to her before speaking up in his rough voice again. “How are ya’ holdin’ up?” He didn't like seeing her in this condition, and he couldn't shake the feeling that she wasn't exactly happy with him, so he asked with sort of a guilty conscious.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 26th 2011, 2:00 pm

Scarletta watched him carefully for a few minutes, quietly while the aching subsided. Bed rest for a couple of days was what she'd suggest but would she listen to her medic training? No. Her mum had said she should have been a doctor but she preferred writing - what a story it would be to tell hers. Maybe Pain's. If he'd let her she'd like to write it as a story. Her thoughts tumbled randomly for a moment before she grasped he had spoken and she blinked away the spots in her vision and took deep breath, her hand reaching out to steady herself against something.
"Sever blood loss, broken arm, stomach wound but internal bleeding stopped..." she raised her eyebrows and managed to smile slightly at him. "I'm holding up quite dandy Big Fella'," she spat some blood onto the floor which had swelled up in her mouth.
"Oh man I think I chipped a tooth," she grumbled slightly, pouting. "I hate the dentist, anyway," she forced her thoughts to focus, "Sometimes physco's know the truth because they're insane enough to believe it while the rest of us shut our minds off from it," She shrugged and glanced back up at him.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 26th 2011, 3:22 pm

The 50 year old mutant grunted as his vision cleared up completely. This time, he grinned when he noticed the 19 year old hug him, dirty thoughts coming to his mind that were obvious for Paine to see. Chaos's healing factor started to kick in, healing him of his injuries but that didn't mean Pain's hits didn't still hurt. Chaos was still in a bit of shock over the fact that his old arch-nemesis had only gotten even stronger and tougher physically then when they last squared off. It only further cemented the fact that he needed to regain his maximum Endurance and Strength. "I was just doing my thing, as it were and I ran into a woman named Scarletta, who happened to have been your dear daddy-kins" here Chaos stopped as he laid on incredibly thick and obvious sarcasm, his 'thing' being killing and destroying things "and as I was ready to finish her off, old Painy-boy decides to drop in and ruin my fun. I squared off with him for a bit until he captured me in his grasp. I revealed to him that you existed and, Big Surprise here, by the way, he didn't believe me. After beating me into unconsciousness and throwing me in here, he went to check up on his ex-wench" he said as he slowly sat up, hugging Paine back as more dirty thoughts came to his mind, cracking his neck to get rid of the soreness in them from after Pain nearly crushed his windpipe. "I figured I would call upon you in the off-chance you wanted to stick it to your old man since I know very well how you look upon him" he said with a dark smirk on his face. He wasn't scared of Pain that he would call for backup, nor did he believe he would need help to fight Pain. He just figured since he found Pain, he would call the young woman in front of him and get her over here so that she could have a chance at taking her old man down, or perhaps his ex-wench Scarletta.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 26th 2011, 6:17 pm

She sighed and shoved him lightly, standing herself up while he cracked his neck. "Where is he? Should I just go out in the street and yell his name?" She sighed again and started to pace back and forth in front of Chaos. She was dressed in a short pair of shorts, her tattooed thigh completely exposed. Without the jacket, her tanktop was not exactly covering her completely. She had on mismatched socks, and two different colors of converse. At least they were matching in brand. If she had grabbed a converse and say.. a Nike running shoe, well.. She'd be a bit pissed off. She held her hand out and bent to grab hold of Chaos' scaly grip. She pulled him up gently so he was sitting up against the wall. "Take it easy, okay? I'm here now.. and I guess things are about to change for the better or worse.." She looked at him with those hard staring cerulean irises. She felt tears apply pressure to the back of her orbs, and she refused to cry. She snarled and stepped out of the alleyway, out into the street. Her sticky legs flexed with each step, her fists clenching into tight balls, white knuckles being the result. "Come the fuck out from where ever you are, Brock O'Day! Or should I call you Pain?" She was nearly fuming. She was mad because of the situation she would have to meet her own father in, and also the fact that one of her most trusted 'friends' were harmed because of it. Needless to say, Paine was still confused on what to believe in. The law? Or should she go against it? Rebel, act as a hooligan and just do whatever she wanted. Hopefully things would pan out for the better. She was still fuming, though, her hair an icy mess. Her skin was tinted a snow white, her cheeks and nose holding no colour. She had iced over, and all of the head was mocking cold ice.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 29th 2011, 5:38 pm

He stood powerfully with his arms crossed, towering over her smaller form, his wounds were minor and basically just scratches compared to hers. The Big Man was a lot harder to take down or injure, something he had trouble relating to Scarlet on, or pretty much anyone for that matter. She was far more vulnerable than he was, and he hadn’t felt that way in over twenty years; sometimes he missed it, but he knew his purpose for these powers and has accepted it. All the injuries she named sounded like stuff he could just shake off, and breaking his arm? Hardly anyone was capable of that, but that didn’t matter, she mattered right now. Man, now he felt something in his gut, something he hadn’t felt since way back when; could he still have some lingering feelings for her? He tried to shrug them off, but it gnawed at the back of his mind. It was probably just him feeling weird and guilty around his ex-gal, or maybe he was trying to find excuses for his thoughts and emotions. Today was an odd day for him, running into two people from his past, and being told some garbage about him having a daughter; today was rough, he was gonna’ need some downtime for sure.

The gal claimed to be doing alright, but a moment later she spat out some blood; yeah she didn’t look like she was doing so good. ”Broken arm?” His eyes glanced down to her arm, which looked pretty messed up, and that limited her a lot until she recovered; which for someone like her would take awhile. No way she was gonna’ be doing anymore fighting toe to toe. “Ya don’t look like ya’ are.” He uncrossed his massive arms, moving one hand to gently hold her uninjured arm by the shoulder. His touch was soft, warm and comforting, despite his hands being rough, leathery and made to destroy, he had some gentleness to him. His icy blue optics locked into place with hers, staring down into her green eyes with softness instead of his usual vicious glare. “That’s some bullshit. Look girlie, ain’t no way I’m about to believe a damn word of that. If Raine had a daughter, she woulda’ told me…” Pain’s eyes cut away briefly, looking down to the floor, he himself even doubted those words. It made his heart sink thinking about it, Raine would hide something like that from him? He really had a daughter for nineteen years and didn’t know a damn thing? How the hell did Chaos know? It was just easier to think it was all untrue, and so he continued to deny it as best he could. “Least I think she would…” His icy optics darted back up to her, the same soft look in his eyes, only now it seemed like something was troubling him; something that could only be seen in his eyes.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his real name being shouted, and it sounded like it belonged to a young woman. Whoever it was knew his name, and was calling him out, and that instantly made him wanna’ crack some skulls. How the hell did this gal know his name? Barely anyone knew his name, not even Chaos did! He shrugged off all of his thoughts and got his head back together as best he could. He removed his hand from her and let it fall to his side. His expression became fierce and determined once again before speaking up boldly in his rough voice. “Ya’ hear that? Looks like you ain’t the only gal pissed at me.” He chuckled jokingly, trying to lighten the situation up a bit. He pointed his right hand’s thumb behind him and over his shoulder, pointing in the direction the shouting came from. “Let’s go check it out, then we’ll get ya’ some help. Just stay close girlie, ain’t got a clue what’ll happen, but I got your back.” His hand lowered back to his side, giving her a playful and flirtatious smirk. He felt a little bad for getting her anymore involved considering her condition, but he knew she could handle herself, and knew he could protect her if anything went wrong; he had a lot of confidence. “ Ya know, despite bein’ all torn up.” He turned away from her, dug his big hands into his pockets, and began slowly strolling towards the alley’s exit. “You’re lookin’ pretty good gal. He spoke gruffly over his shoulder, a sly smirk clinging to his face; his mind was all over the place right now, but that didn’t change who he was.

Last edited by Pain on March 31st 2011, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 30th 2011, 3:05 am

Scarletta laughed hoarsely when he said she didn't look to good.
"What gave that away Big Fella?" she murmured softly then flinched slightly when he took her arm but then held still. It was her forearm which was shattered, she could still move her shoulder and fingers, just not the thumb so yeah, broken forearm but her wrist wasn't so bad. She bit her lip and looked into his eyes then. Her heart felt torn; this woman h had obviously loved to trust her like that - did he hurt him? Anger spiked at her then. If someone had hurt him ...
"Brock..." she said softly. She had half raised her un-injured hand to his cheek, concern in her own eyes. He wasn't vulnrable, Pain was the strongest man she knew, inside and out, seeing him like this worried her. But she didn't want to ruin something she could make into a friendship. Luckily for her she was saved the choice when a young woman shouted a name and her eyebrow's rose slightly. Someone sounded pissed. She ran her hand through her hair instead.

"Teenager by the sounds of it, ya know, you should stop being stubborn and at least entertain the idea she could be your kid," she flicked a bit of dust from her clothes. The vest top was ripped along her stomach an splattered with blood and dirt covered he rest of her.
"I'm not pissed at you though Brock," she glanced to him. Using his real name was like an edge of seriousness to the conversation. She looked him over slowly then began walking. She was getting tired but she had strong durability, she could last another round.
"If you think I'm letting you fight alone you're clearly mistaken, you haven't seen my new look put into action yet baby," she winked and strolled after him. When they rounded the corner and came face to face with Pain's daughter even she could see the likeness. The chill hit her instantly. Fire and Ice - oh man.
"I wouldn't get to close to me though if I get mad, you might get a little hot and bothered," she muttered, fire licked at the ends of her hairs but she wouldn't start a fight unless the girl did. For the moment her hair was blonde.

"Why don't we just talk about this calmly..." she said softly, glancing between two forces of nature to be reckoned with. "Like adults," her eyebrows raised. Her English-accented voice bounced though the death silent alley.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 30th 2011, 10:23 am

Chaos grinned as he watched her go over to call out Pain. Oh man was she hot when did that. He didn't know a single woman that would dare call him out. He could tell things were going to get more fun and he sure as hell wasn't going to skip out on the fun. He stood up and followed after Paine, coming face-to-face with Scarletta and Pain. "Why should we? Need I remind you old Painy boy attacked yours truly and I happen to be her friend. Oh, by the way, Pain, Scarletta, let me introduce you to Paine, AKA Rebecca O'Day, daughter of Raine and Pain and she is definitely angry" Chaos cackled out at them as he gave them one of his twisted, psychotic grins as his wildly waving tentacles turned into chainsaws, his arms morphing back into blades. He was going to enjoy the fighting that was going to break out and he was going to go crazy, like he always did. This fight was going to be one of those 'Battle of the Century' type of fights and he didn't want to miss out. Fire VS Ice and even better, Pain VS Chaos. Oh the sheer idea was delightfully delicious. Oh yeeesss, Happy Happy Joy Joy for him indeed.

Last edited by Chaos on March 31st 2011, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 30th 2011, 11:29 am

Paine blinked lightly, looking at how mangled the woman looked, her cerulean hues capturing the blonde's essence. Paine blinked again and listened to her speak calmly, and then took noticed of her hair sparking. At first, it was as if she had gotten too hot or something.. then Paine realized it was her power. Her eyes flipped from the woman, mangled and beaten, to the form of her father. Brock O'Day, in the flesh. "Ha... finally, you show your face.." she stated, a chill snaking her words. It was an icy tone that should, and possibly would, send shivers down the spines of anyone near. She grimaced at the site of how protective Pain seemed over the woman with blonde hair. She let her head tilt and then turned herself to face slightly toward Chaos. She listened to his tiny speech and noticed his transformation. She closed her eyes and slammed her hand out into Chaos' chest, making ice spread across the scaly surface. "Don't be so inconsiderate.. That woman looks like she can barely stand, let alone fight.. If this is ever going to happen, it's going to be fair.." Still facing slightly away from Pain and Scarletta, she let a smirk lace her features. This expression is, and should be, extremely familiar. She looked just like her father, minus the scar over his eye. "Come on, Chaos.. Save your breath.. let the woman heal up.. and we'll continue this stupid feud some other day.." She gave Chaos a 'if you try to do something, I'll hurt you' look, and added an innocent smile. Believe it or not, she was only acting this way because Pain.. her father.. was standing right there. She wanted nothing more than to fight him, but with Chaos here.. it was going to ruin things. She didn't want to fight an already bruised woman that was obviously lovestruck by her father. It wasn't going to sit well with her soda-breakfast. She turned away from them, shaking her head. She called over her shoulder while her hand slid to Chaos' mocking wrist and tugged. "I'd get her to a hospital pronto, old man.. you shouldn't be so careless with your flavor of the week." She snorted and walked off, dragging Chaos with her.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top