The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_voting_barIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_voting_barIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Ember_Fangs March 22nd 2011, 2:15 pm

Scar tried to move while he screeched in pain and managed to half wriggled free of him when one of his tentacles looped around her bloody and broken wrist and yank. Blackness coloured her vision at the edges and she stumbled back towards him limply, her wrist was on fire, literally. The fire which had erupted from her hand had streaked up her arm and was a glowing beacon. She ground her teeth together and then swung with her other hand which had curled into a fist, aiming for his jaw which would hopefully loosen his hold. If it did or didn't she''d follow the punch - connected or nut - with a butterfly kick to the stomach and prayed they would meet their target.
"What part of go to hell do you NOT UNDERSTAND?!" she yelled, her blonde hair was sizzling with fire now, leaping up the ends and up along her injured wrist.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Hana Saku March 22nd 2011, 2:34 pm

He grinned to himself when she was pulled back limply to him, which changed to him gritting his long, sharp and serrated teeth in annoyance as this girl continued to use her fire against, his tentacle retracting from her. However, he grinned evilly to himself as he ducked underneath the punch and aimed a punch with his left claw at her stomach, utilizing his full strength in the attempt to really damage her. He was about done playing with this girl and he wanted her to DEAD and by the name of all that is crazy and nutty, he would have her dead or his name wouldn't be the Big Bad, Chaos. He would....well someone NOT named the Bid Bad, Chaos.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 22nd 2011, 2:54 pm

Scar's eyes widened when he ducked and her arm flew over his head, propelling her body straight into his claw. She chocked and her eyes snapped shut at she slumped completely forward. Blood gushed from the wound and she weakly tried to apply pressure to the flow of blood which spread over her tank and made it stick to her. Her upper body pressed to his shoulder and she groaned, about to slump to the floor unless he had other idea's for her body. Her flamed died out and she gasped as he drew the claws back out, her legs giving out under her. She just looked like an ordinary girl except no ordinary girl would tangle with Chaos. Her blood was probably smeared over him to by now, it bubbled up her throat and trickled out of her mouth.
She was going to die.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 22nd 2011, 3:01 pm

He grinned as he watched her slump forward, her legs giving out on her as blood gushed out quite a bit from her new wound that he gave her. He cackled in a deranged manner as he grabbed her face with his left claw and lifted her up into the air, his claw-like fingers digging into the skin in her face, and stared straight into her eyes. "Foolish little girl. You should have known better then to think you could fight me. I am the greatest supervillain this world has ever known. It took all three leaders of GUN to beat me so what makes you think a foolish little girl like you can beat me, the Big Bad, the Biggest of Big and the Baddest of Bad? Don't answer that as because it doesn't matter what a dead wench thinks" he said as he taunted her directly into her face, spitting some of his own green saliva in her face just like she did the same to him and pulled his right arm back, the limb still in it's blade form. It was pulled back and poised to impale her straight through her heart, intending to kill her right then.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 22nd 2011, 5:18 pm

The Big Man looked down in disgust at his former arch-nemesis Chaos, so the coward was picking on the innocent again huh? Punks like him never change, but it did surprise him a little to see that the guy was still around. It proved all his suspicions of S.C.A.R. true, well hopefully it did, he assumed that this guy would be the one leading them just like it was back in the day. After all the times he had defeated him, ya’ figured he would have finished him for good, but no, this freak always came back around somehow. Guess he needed to change that, he had to deal with this punk once and for all. He had rushed to the scene as quickly as he could when he heard about a monster terrorizing the innocent on this side of town from spying in on the police radio channel; something simple the Black Knight taught him how to do with his communicator. Pain was standing atop a rooftop, glaring down at the situation before him, but he had only arrived just a moment ago to witness his enemy lifting a woman by her face; obviously preparing to finish her. He was not about to let that shit happen, not in his city, and not on his watch. From here it was difficult to tell who the woman was, and he had no idea it would be one of his ex girlfriends; Scarletta. “Time to bust some skulls…” He said in his rough voice as a cocky smirk came to his face.

Pain simply leaped off the skyscraper, plummeting down towards the ground very quickly. His feet slammed into the concrete with a boom, instantly alerting everyone of his presence, hitting the earth so hard it pretty much destroyed the area around him. The street around him easily cracked and fell to pieces upon his landing, but he assured that the only real damage dealt was to the streets; he wasn’t about to put any strength into his landing and cause massive structural damage. “Yo Chaos, I suggest puttin’ the lady down.” His massive hands move up to his chest, cracking them one at a time while popping his neck to the left and the right. Finishing swiftly, he boldly spoke in his gruff voice once again. “This shit’s between you and me, ain’t gotta get any other punks involved in it.” The Big Man spoke as he assumed his offensive fighting stance, but he still hadn’t noticed that Scarletta was the woman in his grasp. He was focused on his old nemesis right now, but as soon as she spoke up it’d instantly click; he could never forget that woman’s voice.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 22nd 2011, 5:26 pm

Chaos stiffened up when he heard a boom sound and turned his gray head into the direction where he heard the boom. He saw none other then the face of his old rival, the Big Man himself, Pain. The widest grin that Chaos could ever produce made it's way to his ugly face and he laughed an uproar, laughing and cackling the loudest he ever did now that he got face to face with the only person who ever earned his respect. He could sense a fight coming on and he was going to make sure that he came out on top this time. He glanced at the girl in his grasp and threw Scarletta into an alley, forming his left arm into a blade like his right arm and stared across at Pain. "Well well well, so you did show up. I had my doubts for a few seconds there, truly wondering to myself if you would come to save one of your old flames. You did and that just makes this old mutant's twisted black heart beat in excitement. It's truly been a while since I fought someone truly worth their merit and now I get the one person who's most worthy of their merit. Come on big man, face off against the Big Bad again" he said in a twisted manner as he stalked towards his number one enemy.

Last edited by Chaos on March 22nd 2011, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 22nd 2011, 5:32 pm

Scar gripped the man's hand which was clenched round her throat and dug her nails in sharply to his flesh, trying to free herself of him. Her eyes closed and she tried to drag in air, her lungs were failing and blood covered her hands, now his wrist, and most of her stomach. It was a big wound she wasn't going to last long. A large boom to the right and Scarletta thought maybe something would come and finish this Chaos off so at least she could die knowing the Beast was gone. Her eyes fluttered open with a wince as the man jerked and threw her as if she was nothing to the side. Her back it concrete and she winced, rolling onto her side with a hiss, holding her stomach tightly, convinced the inner fluids would fall out. The only small luck she had was the fact she'd landed by her back pack. With one bloody hand she unzipped it and rummaged in it, her eyes opened and she looked to the man who had come; Pain. Her whole body froze and she gripped a shirt in her bag. Quickly she drew it out and pressed it to her stomach, hissed in pain and then pressed harder while hunting for her first aid kit. She needed to get this whole stitched up.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 22nd 2011, 6:26 pm

Pain’s vicious icy blue eyes stared down his old arch-nemesis as he prepared for combat, and as usual he rambled on and on about some dumb shit while laughing madly to himself; this punk hadn’t changed at all. The hell was he talking about old flame, and what was up with his new look? It pissed him off a little that he simply tossed the innocent woman aside, but it was better than dying to at the hands of this psychopath. “Happy to see me huh? Well the feelin' ain't mutual punk. Ain't got a clue what the hell you're ramblin' about, But I ain’t got a problem with pummelin’ your face in, just like old times eh?” The Big Man held a cocky smirk upon his face, and as usual he was talking trash to his old enemy. He slowly stepped forward towards Chaos, intending to get this battle going and end it as quickly as possible. He still had to make sure that woman was okay, or at least he’d like to do that. Defeating Chaos was no simple task though; he had tangled with this punk many times in the past and knew just how dangerous he could be. He’d have to be at the top of his game this whole fight if he wanted this to end in his favor. “So what’s up with the new look? Man, you look even dumber than before. I’m gonna’ enjoy beatin’ your old gray ass into the ground more than I should. A soft chuckle escaping through his nostril as he finished trash-talking in his rough voice.

On a few feet remained between the two, and Pain quickly stepped in on the attack, wasting no more time with small talk. His right fist cocked back with massive power behind it, and when he got close to Chaos he intended to throw a deadly hook down at his chest.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 22nd 2011, 6:37 pm

He cackled maniacally as Pain attempted to talk trash to him but he wasn't going to let those comments annoy him. He finally had another chance at defeating his old enemy and he wasn't going to let anything get in his way of victory. He just felt like he was in his prime again, fighting Pain for the very first time ever, only difference was that he was gray instead of blood red, which didn't really affect him all that much to be honest. "My new look? I supposed you could say it's a sign of me getting old, though I consider that bad for you as with age comes experience Scarface and I can tell you that the last thing you want me to do is learn how to fight you better from all the times we've fought. After all, you have to be in top form the entire time to beat me so what should happen when I learn how to fight you effectively? That's right, you will die and I will get that beautiful teenager's heart for myself when I kill you. This teenager REALLY doesn't like you Painy boy" he taunted right back at Pain, being awfully suggestive about this teenager he was talking about, as if he knew something about this teenager that Pain should know but didn't know before his form stiffened up at seeing Pain come straight at him. He twisted his body around to the side to avoid Pain's punch and swung his right arm blade at Pain's face while simultaneously swinging his left arm blade at the area where Pain's heart was.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 22nd 2011, 8:42 pm

What? The hell was he talking about, what teenager? Who could he possibly be talking about? Pain shrugged that comment off, but for some reason it’d continue to sit there in the back of his head; it gnawed at his conscious. His heavy punch flew over the crazed mutant; he was barely able to move in time and was interrupted before he could ramble on anymore. A deadly tentacle came slashing his way and it was aimed towards his face! The left side of his face was gashed by the attack which caused blood to trickle down from the wound nearly instantly, but a minor injury like that was almost nothing to him. The Big Guy quickly recovered from the attack and moved his free hand to catch the blade slashing towards his chest. The tentacle barely managed to cut a deep gash across his palm, there was not nearly enough power to cut him that badly; especially when he was guarding against it. His massive fingers wrapped around the blade, squeezing it tightly with all his strength and ensuring that there was no losing his grip. “It ain’t matter how many times we fight!” He growled boldly before he yanked on the mutant’s tentacle, intending to pull him towards him. If the psychopath couldn’t come up with a defense or counter, he’d end up violently meeting Pain’s opposite hand. He balled it up into a fist and threw it with all his might towards the midsection of his arch-nemesis. “I’m made of tougher stuff than you are!” He shouted as his attack was thrown
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 22nd 2011, 8:59 pm

Chaos panicked for a few seconds and he felt his eyes almost bulge out of their sockets as he was hit in the chest with Pain's fist, bowling over and gasping for air. He quickly grabbed hold of his bearings as he got air back into his lungs and countered with a few stabbing motions aimed at Pain's jugular, liver, heart and lungs specifically, Chaos really aiming to kill him, which was horribly unlike the mutant's usual fighting style. He would usually get out into a slugfest with Pain, trying to overpower the big man through sheer strength and taking hits that most people would try and avoid. Now, he seemed to go out of his way to dodge Pain's attacks and try to kill him from the start instead of trying to drag the fight out. "Perhaps your tougher then me big man, but your fighting style never changes, unlike mine. I am very used to how you fight. It's a shame, that teenager seemed to be able to do more then you do, Mr. One Trick Pony. Then again, what else can you expect out of the daughter of that pretty ice wench Raine?" he asked Pain, bringing up the name of Pain's first ex. Right as he finished speaking, he turned his tentacles into chainsaws and sent them flying at Pain, hoping that the distraction about using Raine's name would be enough to allow him to injure the big man.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 24th 2011, 3:42 pm

The powerful punch connected, knocking the wind out of his arch-nemesis and giving him the advantage over him. The freak kept talking trash about his fighting style, well it always worked, and this was proof. For most, if you go toe to toe with the Big Man, it’ll get ugly for ya’ real quick. Pain pulled his hand back, having more than enough time while the mutant recovered to defend himself against the counter attack.

Pain wasn’t about to let go of his mighty grip on the mutant’s hand, that was an advantage too great to lose. He didn’t expect one punch to end it, but he did know that another powerful, well placed one could lead to a knockout. Chaos was tough, but he wasn’t that tough; the freak just never stayed down. His grip tightened even further as the psychopath threw his free hand towards the Big Guy’s throat, and as usual the creep used his arm as a blade. No way in hell he was about to let that hit him, and even if it did he was still tough enough to get through it; wasn’t about to die to this punk. His body was quick enough to react, his super-human reflexes moving his giant hand to catch the blade in a brutish manner. The blade briefly slid through his hand, but quickly came to a halt due to his godlike strength. Once again his grip was far too powerful to easily escape, and the only real injuries he sustained from the attack were on his palm and fingers. It cut him deep, just like before, blood immediately trickling down from his hand; now both gloved hands were doused in blood. He had Chaos locked in place, locked in a struggle for power that he obviously was going to win; hardly anyone could match his strength. Pain’s fierce icy blue optics narrowed down at the mutant, he didn’t give a damn about his trash talking; that was nothing new. What got to him was that he mentioned Raine, and she had a teenage daughter now too? That pissed him off more than he could express, it got to his heart more than anything. What did that mean? How old was her daughter? When did Raine have this kid anyway, and who was the father? It hadn’t even crossed his mind that it could be his kid, he was just a little pissed that she had a daughter he never knew about but Chaos of all people did.

Pain could have hit him in the middle of his speech, but he let the psycho ramble on as he glared into his eyes. For whatever reason he chose to listen to the mutant’s psychotic rambling, guess he wanted to hear what the freak had to say. His expression was fierce and enraged, he obviously wasn’t happy with the mutant, and looked like he was about to unleash hell onto him. Pain intended to, he was gonna’ use him like a damn punching bag. This guy always had a way of pissing the Big Man off, but it’s not like he couldn’t control himself. Just a few brutal punches never hurt anyone, well, except the freak taking them. Before he could make an attack, the mutant shifted one of his hands into a chainsaw, attempting to cut his way out of Pain’s grip. That wouldn’t work against him though; he was too damn strong and too damn tough to escape from right now. The blades started spinning, but only for a moment before they were forced to a halt by his brute strength. His skin was more than tough enough to withstand the damage, but it did tear up that hand pretty badly; blood now covering that hand far worse than the other. “Ain’t got nothin’ on me!” He boldly growled in his rough voice before his left knee viciously lifted and lunged towards the midsection of the defenseless mutant. Immediately after, Pain sent a brutal head butt down at the mutant’s skull, and his foe had almost no chance of escape; he was at The Big Man’s mercy right now.

Pain threw a vicious open palmed uppercut with his right hand towards his nemesis’ throat, intending to wrap his massive fingers around him and lift him high into the air. His grip would be brutal, but he had no intentions of killing Chaos or crushing his throat. Pain’s bloodied up hand had crimson dripping down his arm, onto the ground, and covering his foe’s throat in it. Chaos was suspended above Pain, his hand squeezing tightly around his throat as he glared up at him. “The hell you talkin’ about? Raine got a daughter? How the hell do you know that? Spit it out freak, or I’ll bust your damn skull!” His other hand balled up into a fist at his side, cracking every bone in his hand as he barked up at Chaos.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 24th 2011, 3:56 pm

Chaos groaned and gasped as Pain bombarded him with attack after attack, his chainsaw counter injuring Pain's hand but not being enough to stop him. His healing factor kicked in and healing him of his various wounds but there was still quite a bit of soreness in the areas he had gotten his wounds and bruises from. Pain's attacks DID hurt like hell after all and it would take quite a lot of healing for the stings of pain the injuries Pain inflicted upon him to go away. He, in vain, claw at the hand around his throat as he attempted to get some air into his lungs, though it was hard to do so, what with Pain's hand wrapped around his neck as if he was clutching a steel bar. He didn't think it was possible for Pain to grow stronger AND tougher then when they last fought but he did and that just threw Chaos for a loop. If he survived this encounter, he was gonna have to do quite a bit to get his strength and endurance up to par again so he could fight Pain on even ground. "Heh, you want to know about Raine's daughter, eh? Well then, I shall tell you but not because I'm afraid of you, though your ugly face would give even me nightmares" he chuckled out weakly as he childishly blew a raspberry in Pain's face, spraying his green saliva all over the Big Man's face. "Very well then. Her name is Rebecca, she is 19 years old. Her nickname is a combination of yours, which is Pain, and her mother's name Raine, spelled with an e at the end of hers, making Paine. Her last name is O'Day and she is your daughter, who hates your guts and enjoys my company. She is a pretty, fiery little thing. Acts a lot like you and has similar abilities as you and Raine. I wouldn't mind bending her over and having her take it" he rasped out as he continued to struggle in vain, knowing that that comment would shock, confuse and infuriate his old arch-nemesis at the same time.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 24th 2011, 4:38 pm

Scarletta was only half paying attention to the fight and only then she was listening to the comments made and not watching it and cheering on like some Cheerleader. She was trying to stop the blood flow coming from her stomach. She'd rummaged in her bag and found her first aid kit then moved to keep her back straight against the rough brick wall behind her. One leg was bent slightly, the other straight out, the ankle twisted slightly. Nothing broken apart from one arm which wasn't going to help. She glanced to her broken arm and grabbed a strong bandage, ripping the plastic off of the bandage with her teeth and began tying it round the forearm. When the bloody mess was bound the best she could she went back to dealing with her stomach. She felt so... tired. Her head kept drooping and she thanked Faith for the little angelic essence she had left, without it Scar would be dead that was for sure.

First came the painful job of cleaning the wound and then out came the needle and thread. She closed her eyes closed and she hissed as she moved her injured arm and reached into her stomach t find the source of he bleeding. Soon she'd found the tear and was painfully stitching up. Again she was glad she had picked to do St John Ambulance training instead of army. Now she had to get the blood out of unwanted areas. She was seeing spots from the pain. She swore under her breath and rummaged in her bag for the pump. It was a black box with a nozzle one side and a tube the other. She put the tube in her mouth and the nozzle into the over-flooded stomach and sucked. The blood traveled up the tube and Scar had to spit the mouthfuls out or tip the tube to the side. Soon the blood was out and she wasn't bleeding to death that way anymore. She began to stitch up her stomach. One good stitch later and she was covered in blood but not dying. She panted, her eyes opening at the same time Chaos shouted something about a daughter.

Pain had a daughter?

Scarlet stopped and paled. Well of course it was bound to happen, Pain slept with a lot of women. She wasn't spcial - hell he didn't even seem to recognise her. Her heart shrivelled up and she cast her eyes down, fuelling the pain into anger. She took the bandage off and looked at the broken bone. She needed to set it or it'd heal wrong. She took two deep breaths and then.

"FUCK," she hissed and curled up on herself, her hair burst into flame. Pain = danger. To fire anyway. If she was in pain she was being attacked. She groaned and clutched at her arm, wimpering slightly. Finally she managed to pull her hand away and with trembling hands hunted for something to use as a splint. She found some wooden plank she'd used as Maliaka - Japanese wooden blades. They had looked nice and she'd brought them. They were luckily the length of her forearm. She stitched up the cut then bound the splints with a bandage. She slumped against the wall in her own pool of blood and let her head fall back.

How many kids could Pain have out there?

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 25th 2011, 6:13 pm

His icy blue glare remained entirely focused upon Chaos, the psychopath hanging above him by the throat. His grip tightened just a little when the freak insulted him, making it more difficult for him to cough up his words, squinting fiercely at the mutant at his mercy. This freak never showed any fear, even in the face of death; something they had always shared in common. Though for different reasons obviously, Pain never gave up, and this guy was just crazy. When the psycho spit on him, that nearly pushed him to knock the hell out of the freak, and the big man raised his opposite hand up and prepared to do so. He stopped himself from striking him, and he wanted to badly, but he still had to control himself; he could kill the guy if he didn’t. He chose to instead wipe the nasty green saliva off his face with his free hand, and just listen to his babbling. A small part of him, in the back of his head, believed what his stupid and crazy arch-nemesis was saying. He didn’t want to believe it though, and he was stubborn enough to make himself not believe it, but it still made him angry that Chaos said all of that. “Shut the hell up already. You think I give a damn? Probably just another punk that wants to be me, but you’re pretty sick goin’ after a nineteen year old. God damn’, ain’t you like fifty?”

Pain cocked his free hand back, his fist balling up even tighter and cracking the bones once again. He held no smirk or grin upon his face, he was just pissed, a fierce scowl glaring up with his piercing blue eyes. Some would say he looked like a villain, especially right now, but that was not him; even at his angriest. “I’ve heard enough outta you. Time ta’ shut you up punk.” Immediately after his gruff threat, his fist went flying up into the midsection of his injured nemesis. He held back on his power just enough not to cause fatal injury, but he still had to put in a significant amount to deal with Chaos. The Big Man’s grip on Chaos’ throat grew so strong that breathing had become impossible, cutting off the mutant’s oxygen supply. “I can tell you’re havin’ trouble breathing.” He said with a soft chuckle, a smirk coming to his face as he cruelly joked. A brief moment passed before he roughly spoke again, “Lemme’ help with that.”, he then threw the Mutant by his throat far down the street. Pain figured he’d be out cold from that, and moved quickly to go check up on the woman his foe tossed into the alley.

It took him almost no time to sprint over, but he came to a skidding halt when he realized who the woman was. ‘Scarlet. Shit, she’s probably gonna’ be pissed.’ Was all that went through it his mind as he slowly approached her. He knelt down beside her and tried to play it off as calmly and coolly as possible. “Yo. Been a long time, looks like ya’ got a little messed up there.” He said as a soft chuckle escaped through his nose, his less bloody left hand moving to rub the back of his neck. His injuries were all still there, but not nearly enough time has passed for him to recover. Though none of this ‘tiny cuts’ were gonna’ slow him down! “Need some help?” He offered with the friendliest smirk he could possibly muster up.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 25th 2011, 6:23 pm

Scar was in serious pain and all she wanted was some of that lovely morphine the hospital gave out to people in as much pain as her. Her eyes fluttered open slightly, half hooded eyes, her long eyelashes casting shadows over her high cheek bones and her lips twitched up faintly into a limp smile. She'd lost to much blood to be angry at him - if he hadn't of showed up she'd be dead. She coughed, winced and doubled up, her hand covering her mouth as it coated in blood.
"Just a little..." she winced and tried to stand up, her injured arm was completely useless, it was so numb it felt like she didn't have one any more. "Flesh wound," she finished the sentence, giving up on trying to stand up. She needed help. She glanced up at him properly then and breathed in sharply.
"You're bleeding," she said dumbly and suddenly her pain was forgotten, worry in her eyes as she looked him over, assessing wounds. "Oh wait you heal fast don't you?" she mumbled, tiredness crossed her face, wary. She looked older.
"Could use a little hand..." she mumbled in agreement but cast a wary look to Chaos then back to Pain. "Long time no see indeed," she bit her lip. She hadn't asked why he'd dumped her - she'd just up and left.
Awkward moment much?

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top