The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:15 am by Cobalt

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSurvival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_voting_barSurvival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSurvival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_voting_barSurvival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 Empty Re: Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person)

Post by Pain March 6th 2011, 8:09 pm

What her parents taught her? So they were freaks too huh? Guess that made sense to him. She ignored his offer and pulled herself to her feet instead; He was only trying to make up for his aggressive behavior. Pain disagreed with what she had to say, nearly every word of it. She thought he wouldn't last a week? He found that laughable at best. He'd take her entire damn pack on by himself. She didn't seem that dangerous, but he couldn't let her so easily get away with hurting an innocent. She'd more than likely do it again and maybe even worse next time. After all he found her at the White House trying to break in and kill everyone. "Yeah I doubt that. Get back down here punk!" He barked up at her as she jumped into the air and began to transform into a hawk, attempting to fly away. The Big Man was quick enough to stop her and threw his hand out to grab her by the ankle before she could finish the transformation. She ended up transforming anyway, but he held the hawk firmly by it's little leg, preventing her from making an escape.

Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 3 Empty Re: Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person)

Post by Artemis March 9th 2011, 7:37 pm

Artemis screeched when her leg was grabbed. She immediately started pecking the hell out of Pains hands, trying to get him to let go. She screeched at him again. She could stand this guy before but now she was getting tired of it. She broke out her secret weapon while in this form. She started flapping her wings (even though she was upside down) and the wind started to pick up. It got faster and faster till it reached how fast would go (which is pretty damn fast). She hoped he would let go of him when hr felt himself moving back.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 9th 2011, 8:32 pm

Pain's durable hands barely felt a thing when she pecked at them, it'd take a lot more than that to escape the Big Man's mighty grip. Her screech rang through his ears, forcing him to cringe and shake his head. The little bird began flapping it's wings, and it surprisingly had some amazing power behind it. Powerful winds began gusting into Pain, and he felt himself sliding back a few inches. He could feel her slipping from his grip, he couldn't let her get away that easy! Thanks to her small size, it would be easy for him to throw his other massive hand around her and prevent her escape. However he chose not to, instead he released his grip on her and just let her go. What the hell was he thinking? He couldn't change anything, and he was just wasting his time. He might as well let the pipsqueak go, she didn't seem that dangerous anyway. "Better take it easy."

He turned around and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, quickly pulling a single cigarette out. What ever happens, happens, it was some one else's problem now. He placed the cigarette loosely between his lips as he returned the pack back to his pocket. In the same hand he pulled a lighter from his pocket, moving it to ignite the cigarette. Pain inhaled a heavy first drag, exhaling it a moment later and muttering to himself. "Man, I'm an idiot.."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 10th 2011, 2:58 pm

Artemis Screeched happily when she was released. She took to the skies and flew in a circle for a while to taunt pain. From up here she saw him light a cigarette. She personally thought that was disgusting, but she really careless about pain right now. She released one more screech then flew off to the north.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top