The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurvival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_voting_barSurvival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurvival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_voting_barSurvival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 Empty Re: Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person)

Post by Artemis March 2nd 2011, 10:53 pm

"Well if you meet my pack we would be unjust met right?" said Artemis. She saw the look pain gave the guard which made him walk away. "You'll either be liked in my pack or hated... can't tell which yet." said Artemis. "Also you don't seem to be as mean as you make yourself out to be... your kind i can tell. Can you at least meet my pack? I think you will like them." Then the questions resumed. "Hey how the black magic boxes work? Why are there oversize metal birds? why are there metal beetles that everyone rides around with? Why do people live in boxes? Why do we have to wear strange things called clothes, I find them unconformable. alot of the time. Why do some people tie parts of there family to ropes?" She asked things that didn't make sense to her but her last question was the one that stuck out the most. "Why are you holding me upside down is this some strange pre-mating ritual?"

Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person) - Page 2 Empty Re: Survival in The nation's capital (Open to one person)

Post by Pain March 3rd 2011, 12:00 am

Pain couldn't stop raising his brow at her, she was definitely a weird one. "Uhm. What? Meet your pack?" The big man scratched his head in confusion. Why did she want him to meet this 'pack' of hers so badly? What the hell was she talking about? The big man wasn't the brightest guy around, he still hadn't got the fact that she wasn't raised by humans, but all the hints were obvious. She kept talking about being apart of a pack, and seemed extremely confused about anything a normal human would do.

So she thought he was a nice guy huh? That was something Pain didn't hear very often. The young woman then continued to ramble on with question after question, not even giving a pause in between them. Pain didn't get a chance to reply to any of them, not like he really wanted to anyway. He cut her off before she could ask anymore questions. "Are you an alien or somethin?"

Her final question came at him, and it made him chuckle a little. "Nah. I was just makin' sure you wouldn't squirm away and cause trouble." Pain moved his other hand to hold her stomach, allowing him easily to flip the young woman softly back onto her feet. He removed his hands from her and stepped back a little. "Tell ya what. I'll play along. Aint got nothin' better to do anyway. Let's just get the hell outta here."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 3rd 2011, 3:45 pm

"Alien? what's that?" asked Artemis. "Oh.... so it's customary for people to hold each other upside down so they can't get away? You guys are weird." Pain then said he would 'play along with her and visit her pack. "I wasn't playing but yay! I wonder if my pack will like you or not." Then Artemis remembered something. "But i came from that direction on a strange metal bird." said Artemis pointing west.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 3rd 2011, 5:15 pm

The Big Man softly shook his head at her, so she didn't even know what an alien was? What was with this woman? Better question, what the hell was he doing? Guess anything to kill the boredom, it's not a burden anyone should bear. Pain moved to scratch his head at her next question, he didn't really have an answer. To be honest, when she transformed into a human again it shocked him, he wasn't expecting her to do that. He never intended to hold her upside down by the back of her shorts like that, he just didn't think about it while he was stuck fending off her questions. Guess he was a bit dopey sometimes, things slipped his mind all the time, even something completely obvious. "I guess." He replied in his deep raspy voice as he gave her a slight shrug of his shoulders.

She wondered if her pack would like him or not? Just what the hell was he getting himself into? What ever, at least he was getting her away from the White House peacefully. "Right.." Then she spoke about coming in on a metal bird, did she mean a plane? Pain looked in the direction she pointed to and softly sighed, man this chick was confusing. "Alright. We better get movin' then." His icy blue optics moved back to look into her brown eyes. "Lead the way, girlie."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 3rd 2011, 6:11 pm

"I was in the metal bird for a long time, I don't think we can walk, I could possibly fly but i dont think you fly..." said Artemis. She jumped and wrapped her legs around Pain's waist then rested her arms around the back of his neck give her extra support. Her face was now only a few inches from his. She looked innocently into his eyes. "So are we going?" she asked. She ended up being bored because she couldn't challenge the alpha that lied her with this guy here. "If we're not going can we have some fun?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 3rd 2011, 8:31 pm

Pain couldn’t fly, she was right about that, but he surely could make up for it with a super powered jump. That didn’t mean he wanted to go though, she said she had to fly for awhile, and he really didn’t want to go out of his way to meet this strange woman’s family, or ‘pack’, whatever. The Big Man was taken by complete surprise by her next move, almost making a physical attack against her when she leaped towards him. The only reason he didn’t was because he feared killing her, and if it were an attack against him, he could easily try to counter it.

Turns out it wasn’t, but it certainly was an odd advancement. He felt her legs wrap around him, her thighs squeezing together around his waist and her arms resting on the back of his neck. Her face was just inches from his, so the big man pulled back a bit to give himself some more breathing room. He rose his eyebrow at her, he was really confused and very close to her. His massive muscular arms remained lazily resting at his sides, and if he wanted to he could easily rip her off of him. He chose not to though, this chick was weird, but she was still very attractive. Couldn’t complain if a woman looking like that jumped onto him, but he wasn’t that simple. Pain was a bit of a womanizer, but he had severe trust issues and has difficulty being close to anyone; especially women. The look in her eyes seemed innocent, it didn’t seem like it was just a perverse act, but he could be wrong. The way she said, ‘Can we have some fun’, that reminded him of a woman he was once close with. It didn’t bother him anymore, but it wasn’t a good thing to remember either, his past with Alruna wasn’t a pretty one for the most part.

”Sure…” He said calmly in his rough voice. As long as he had her wrapped around him, might as well get the hell out of here. They spent enough time here, and he knew his publicity would only get worse the longer they stayed. The Big Man bent his knees, moving his left hand to hold onto the middle of the woman’s back; his free hand left hanging lazily. He held her tightly, making sure she wouldn’t just fall out of his grip during the jump. “Hang on.” Was all he said before taking off into the sky, using his super strength to propel him. He held back, making sure not to jump to high otherwise he’d probably end up killing her, but he traveled a fairly large distance.

The two of them hurled through the air for a little before smashing down into a public park. Pain easily landed on both feet, his knees bending as he smashed into the floor beneath him. The area around him was quickly ripped apart by mini-shockwaves and powerful winds rippling out from his position. Even with holding back, he did a ton of damage to this public park, leaving a fairly large crater where he landed, and utterly destroying the trees around him. The park was busy today too, but he made sure to land as far from people as possible, landing in the more forested part of the park. “Damn...” He said as he removed her from his grip and placed her on her feet. Pain stepped back and looked around at all the destruction, rubbing the back of his head with his right hand. He softly chuckled before speaking up again in his deep voice. “That never gets old…” Sometimes he just jumped like that for fun, hell, it was a lot better than walking. He just had to be careful with it, if he didn’t use it right some one could seriously get hurt, but he had over twenty years of experience under his belt.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 3rd 2011, 9:31 pm

Artemis was at first scared when he jumped off the ground, tightening her grip on him. She wasn't used to not being in control of her movement while in the air. They landed in a wooded park with quite a entrance. She sort found it fun. "I bet, I w..." said Artemis but something stopped her. She transformed into a wolf sniffed the air and ran off out of site. To Pain it might seem as she disappeared into the forest the surround them, never to be seen again. Truth was she sent prey, and she was hungry. She chased after a duck by a lake on the other side of the wooded area. She was blocked off from pain's sight. She caught the duck, killed it and tore at it's feathers until she could start biting into it's flesh. She sunk her teeth into the flesh and began eating. But then a young girl, no older then the age of 5 tottered towards her, unnoticed by her parents. The girl said something about puppy as she walked over to Artemis. But Artemis' instincts had taken over and she stood over the duck in a defensive position, her teeth bared and letting out a low growl, the ducks blood dripping from her teeth. But the girl, apparently not seeing the danger out closer, into Artemis' attack range. Artemis attacked the child's hand, dealing a good bit of damage to it. The child screamed in pain. This got the attention of the girl's parent, and probably everyone else in the park's attention. The childs father ran up and picked the child up yelling wolf. This cause enough of a panic to drive alot of people insane. A group of people teamed out to try and scare her away. But she bared her blood soaked teeth at them and growled.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 3rd 2011, 10:27 pm

The Big Man rose his brow at her once again, just what the hell was she up to now? The young woman transformed into a wolf and took off into the bushes, running out of his sight very quickly. Pain let out a soft sigh, hanging his head low as he softly shook it from left to right. "This aint worth the trouble.." He uttered softly to himself as he picked his head up and began walking after her. His walk quickly became a sprint when he heard the screams of a little girl, moving as swiftly as his body possibly could towards the sound. The wolf came into his sights, and the situation was obvious, she had attacked an innocent. 'Damn it, I knew this punk couldn't be trusted.' He thought to himself as he quickly closed the distance, his icy blue optics fixed on that stupid wolf. To anyone watching, it was a terrifying sight to see the big man moving that swiftly; he was indeed a fierce looking hulk of a man.

"Ya stupid mutt!" Pain growled as he slid to a halt right beside the wolf, slamming his hand towards the back of her neck, attempting to pin her to the ground. He would hold back on his strength heavily, as to avoid killing or severely injuring her, but if successful it would be more than enough to keep her down; escaping his grip would be impossible.

Last edited by Pain on March 5th 2011, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 3rd 2011, 10:35 pm

For the split second before Pain pinned her she had brightened up ans wagged her tail at him. Now she was pinned to the ground. She whimpered and wined, scared of pain's grip on her neck. It hurt her and her tail dropped between her legs before she went down on her hindquarters. Should would transform into something smaller to escape but was scare pain would crush her. She started at him with her brown eyes which twinkled with innocence and wined. The crowd calm down a bit but still surrounded her.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 4th 2011, 5:13 pm

Pain ignored the wolf's whimpering, he would not allow her to hurt anyone else, and she had to be dealt with. It felt like he was dealing with a bad dog, and he couldn't believe he was doing this. He held his grip firmly on the back of her neck, and she had no hope of escaping his mighty grasp. Pain's icy blue optics darted up to view a large crowd beginning to gather around him. "What are all you punks lookin' at?! Get the hell out of here!" He demanded boldly in his deep and raspy voice. The crowd around them began to disperse, they certainly were not going to stick around the fierce hero after hearing that.

The Big Man moved his eyes back down to the wolf pinned beneath his massive hand; he was ignoring her innocent stare "You're a pain in the ass. Transform back, Now." He demanded boldly from the young woman; she was much easier to deal with when she wasn't an animal.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 4th 2011, 8:27 pm

The crowd broke apart when Pain yelled at them. The child was probably being rush to the ER. Then Pain turned his attention to back to Artemis, which she wasn't to keen on. He barked at her to change back. For a few minutes she just started a whined at him before she finally changed back. "Please can you let go, your hurting me." said Artemis, sounding to be on the verge of tears. The blood on her now covered her nose to her chin. Her hands had blood on them where she struck out at the child. "Please..."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 5th 2011, 12:49 pm

The wolf struggled under his mighty grip for a few moments before she finally gave up and reverted back to her human form. She tried to guilt him into letting her go, but for some reason he couldn’t help but feel it was sincere. Almost like she didn’t mean to do it, but that didn’t change the fact that it happened. She seemed like a lost child who didn’t even know what she did wrong. The Big Man wouldn’t let anything persuade him; he kept his grip firm on the back of her neck. “Yeah that's the point punk, just what the hell is your problem?!” He barked at the young woman who he considered to be a threat. An action like that couldn't be so easily forgiven by Pain; he was a hero after all. It may have been a bit brutish, but that was his style; he always had good intentions.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 5th 2011, 6:13 pm

"She was going to steal my food, I was defending it." said Artemis. "I warned her to back off but she didn't back off." She thought about trying to to escape but she decided against it. She didn't do anything wrong, she defended her food like how her pack taught her. She couldn't figure out why pain and everyone else was so angry. "Please can you let me go, your hurting me!" cried Artemis. "I didn't do anything wrong!"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 6th 2011, 5:36 am

"Steal your food? What are you? A little kid?" Things still didn't click in the Big Man's head, he was just a little slow. To him this woman was just crazy; he had no idea why she acted that way.

Pain had lost his temper, he hadn't realized how aggressive he was being towards the young woman. Call him sexist, but he usually had a problem with beating up on a lady. He just couldn't stand to see an innocent child get hurt like that, no matter what her excuses were it was not right. She pleaded for him to release her one more time and he could not keep it up; he felt too guilty. Pain released his mighty grip on her and stood back up on both feet; standing tall over her. He extended his massive hand down to her, offering to help her up onto her feet. He remained silent for now; he wasn't sure how to deal with this crazy woman.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 6th 2011, 7:41 am

"No, I'm doing what my parents taught me." said Artemis. Pain loosened had his grip and eventually offer to help her up, which she ignored. After getting herself up she started to mention something. "Your world is weird, your laws that are suppose to help others hurt them in the process." said Artemis. "In the forest things are simple, survive, the weak ans stupid die. Even with your powers you wouldn't survive a week with my pack." She turned around and jumped into the air, turning into a hawk and started to fly away. She was prepared to send gusts of wind at Pain if he tried to hold pin her again. She decided her pack would probably hate him.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 6th 2011, 8:09 pm

What her parents taught her? So they were freaks too huh? Guess that made sense to him. She ignored his offer and pulled herself to her feet instead; He was only trying to make up for his aggressive behavior. Pain disagreed with what she had to say, nearly every word of it. She thought he wouldn't last a week? He found that laughable at best. He'd take her entire damn pack on by himself. She didn't seem that dangerous, but he couldn't let her so easily get away with hurting an innocent. She'd more than likely do it again and maybe even worse next time. After all he found her at the White House trying to break in and kill everyone. "Yeah I doubt that. Get back down here punk!" He barked up at her as she jumped into the air and began to transform into a hawk, attempting to fly away. The Big Man was quick enough to stop her and threw his hand out to grab her by the ankle before she could finish the transformation. She ended up transforming anyway, but he held the hawk firmly by it's little leg, preventing her from making an escape.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top