The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Dante Devilaro I_vote_lcapDante Devilaro I_voting_barDante Devilaro I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dante Devilaro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dante Devilaro Empty Dante Devilaro

Post by Testament94 February 23rd 2011, 4:51 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:None
Title:None
Alignment:Renegade. Only cares about his mission
Race:Elf
Hair:Dark blonde
Eyes:Crimson
Height:6 ft
Weight:195

Personality:Serious,self concerning,loving deep inside

History:Dante was born into a wealthy family with only his sister for company.He was well educated in the history of his land and the languages of the world.On his eighteenth birthday he awoke in a pool of his own blood, frightened, he called for his father. The following day the commitee of wealthy peoples was called for a meeting in which Dantes fate was discussed. He was to be protector of the land and leader of the commitee. Dante fufilled his obligations no matter how overwhelming they became. At twenty his family fell from power, casting him from his postition and sending him to the mainlands. His sister however, remained on their homeland being sold through the slave market. Now Dante is determined to save his sister and the Devilaro name.

Powers:Transforms his blood into weapons (he is able to solidfy his blood through a rare genetic trait within elven kind)

Power Grid:
STR:3
SPD:4
END:4
INT:3
EP:5
FS:3

Character Description:His skin is a tanned white that is nearly impossible to duplicate.The mans dark blonde hair shaved on the sides and back,but growing long on the top his bangs hanging down to his crimson eyes which bore a deadly quality.He has a tall, husky build but no real muscle tone.

costume Description:No certain costume just wears whatever

Roleplay Sample:I look out at the expansive blue ocean knowing this was only the start of my walk of shame as the cuffs rattled on my wrists. What i knew even more is i would do anything to get my sister back, "I will save you", I whispered into the wind as it blew against the rags i now wore.

Last edited by Testament94 on March 23rd 2011, 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Testament94

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down

Dante Devilaro Empty Re: Dante Devilaro

Post by Arcana February 23rd 2011, 4:55 pm

Pretty cool,though i think you should mention like his abilities other than the ones already stated.Like fighting and stuff
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Testament94 February 23rd 2011, 4:56 pm

u know im new to this love
Testament94

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 23rd 2011, 4:59 pm

I know
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie February 24th 2011, 12:00 am

do you rp in first person like that?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dante Devilaro Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 24th 2011, 2:42 am

Hmmm, could you perhaps explain the powers for me in detail? I don't really understand how they work and how he has gotten them.
And about your history; In my opinion it's a bit short and also a bit unrealistic. I mean, it's impossible for a mere escape pod to reach Earth from some galaxy far far away in just 2 years. I doubt an escape pod is made to travel near the speed of light (or beyond, by means of Alcubierre drives (warp) or Krasnikov tubes (wormholes)). Next to that do I think it's kind of a shame that you did not use the whole alien thing to describe Areo's planet of Maelstrom (why is it even called like that?) and his culture. Plus, upon arrival on planet Earth, señor Sonata would not be able to speak any kind of human language at first, would he?

Lots of love and peace,

Soap.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Testament94 February 24th 2011, 6:56 am

I dont know anything about space or how long it would take pod to get to earth or any sort of alien language and i called the planet maelstrom because it just seemed like it needed a name
Testament94

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 25th 2011, 10:45 am

Okay. Well, that's fine. Not everybody is an astrophysicist. Neither am I.
Anyway, could you perhaps clarify what his powers actually do (how does he 'hack' into other peoples perception) and what the maximum range is? Just what the extend of Sonata's powers are, you know?
And could you perhaps explain how the escape pod ended up on Earth and not, say, Pluto or Titan or Javin IV? And perhaps you could write something about the culture of Maelstrom in the history, because now it's kinda weird. I mean, Areo's from a planet and a galaxy far far away, which apparently has a very violent and not caring culture (Marauders, Leavin people for dead in the streets, Spacecruisers that blow up due to a mechanical malfunction) which is undoubtingly completely alien to humans like you and me. That's what I think, though.
It would explain the superb fighting skill, though.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top