The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_vote_lcapAvalon / Dante Le Fæ I_voting_barAvalon / Dante Le Fæ I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Avalon / Dante Le Fæ I_vote_lcapAvalon / Dante Le Fæ I_voting_barAvalon / Dante Le Fæ I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Avalon / Dante Le Fæ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avalon / Dante Le Fæ Empty Avalon / Dante Le Fæ

Post by Dante le Fæ June 9th 2013, 6:53 pm

Dante Le Fae
The Prodical Son

Basic Biography

Birthname: Avalon
Used Name: Dante le Fae
Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title: The Prodical Son
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Fae-Human
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Brown
Height: 165.1 cm
Weight: 62.5 Kg.
Blood type: Fae

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Dante is a bit of a dad's boy. That means he loves to cause some trouble and a little hardship here and there. Down at heart, Dante is a good guy, who adhears strictly to the principles of the Spring court (Seelie) Fae. In a fit of temper or an anger it has beeen noted that Dante isn't afraid to ditch his Fae roots in favor of a little DARKER approach to things. he's all in all a good guy and despite his 50/50 heritage he's a great guy, with an uncanny cunning with Fae.

History:
Dante le Fae is much older than you'd expect. Many moons ago, There was a very powerfull enchantress, by the name of Morgan Le Fay. Many know the woman as an advisor to the Round Table back in the era of King Arthur, but few every truly dig into her story. It was little known that Morgan was having an affair with a knight of Guinevere. However the TRUE story was that this affair was not with a man, but was a Fae. In fact this Fae was the Fae Lord known as Puck. Upon learning of this 'trechery' it took Morgan quite a while to regain her half-brother, Arthur's trust. Once the 'deed' had beene done, Morgan learned that she had been become pregnant with the child of her 'lover' knight. She needed to do something, and with the father nowhere to be found, it seemed like all hope was lost. To add to matters, Morgan was forced to carry her brother to his own grave at Avalon. Once at Avalon, Morgan stayed at her brother's grave for a moment alone, to find the Fae Lord Puck had come to her and had 'answered' her prayers by tying the life of the child into the grounds of the island.
Dante was born from the ground up. He emerged from the earth, bron under the name of the island from which he was birthed. Dante (Avalon) grew up on the secluded island, undistruebed for a great many years. He taught himself everything he needed to know, and life was good. Eventually, he was found by a Dark Court fairy known as Queen Mab. The Queen of the Dark Fae took in the orphaned Avalon, knowing his bloodline, and attempted to corrupt him. Avalon was with the Dark Fae for about sixty years, until he met his real father, Puck. Puck saved Avalon and sheltered him from the Dark Fae Queen until tensions died down, as best they could at least. Puck informed Avalon of his past, his mother, and the events that transpired, and Avalon openly believed it all. His father being the biggest and baddest trickster of them all made it pretty clear where Avalon got his 'playful' nature from. As he grew up, he began to develop a wanderlust for the world he had left behind, for surly there was more to that world than just his island.
He eventually left his father and the light court, and went off into the world of the humans. While there he soon met a Dark Fae. While with the Dark Fae Avalon had learned that not all of them were malevolant, just the majority. Thankfully this one was not Malevolent and a strong friednship bloomed. While in the human world though, Avalon realized that a lot had changed, and that Avalon the island was only a myth to them. As to avoid suspicion he changed his name. He found a book called 'Dante's Inferno' in which a man who was a good man at his core was led astray and was forced to undergo the trials of Hell itself with the guidance of a kindered soul named Virgil. Finding his own story almost parrallel with that of Dante, he took on the name for himself, while his dark Fae friend took the name Virgil.
Dante made quite a name for himself as a famous singer, and as a general nice guy. While he is famous, he tends to just donate his money, or burn it considering as a Fae he has no need for such material things anyway. However, a question came up as to what his name was, being a Fae of the spring court he could not lie to them, but he could certainly TRICK them. He replied "My name is a little weird, but I go by Dante Le Fae". He did not lie, as his real name WAS weird by their standards, but nowhere did he tel lthem that Dante was his name. He also chose the surname 'Le Fae' as a personal joke, as his human-enchantress mother was Le FAY, he himself was of the Fae and so he simply changed the spelling.
Now Dante is just chillin and waiting for the next great trick to pull, or his next concert. Meanwhile, Puck is just waiting for the return of his Prodical son.

The Powers

Power 1: Enchanter- Being the direct son of Morgan Le Fay, Dante has the ability to use and create som pretty handy Occult items.

Power 2: Faerie Flight- Dante is still a Fae, and he can summon up his inner Fae wings to fly if needed.

Power 3: Son of Puck- Dante is the son of Puck, being as such he has the inborn ability to sense other Fae and supernatural creatures.

Power 4: Guilty Spark- Dante is gifted with highly advanced Lighting generation/manipulation. this lightning can manifest itself as an extention of his body, a weapon for him to use, or simply as a chain of energy to strike out at someone else. His cunning also allows him to create little 'Spark clones' which look like Dante, but can't speak.

Grid
Intelligence: (3 Occult carry over)
Occult: 8
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Durability: 2
Ability: 9 (8 and 1) (8 G.S 1 S.o.P)
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight: 2
Wealth:1 (Free point)

Last edited by Dante le Fæ on June 9th 2013, 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dante le Fæ
Dante le Fæ

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Job : Student
Registration date : 2013-06-09

Back to top Go down

Avalon / Dante Le Fæ Empty Re: Avalon / Dante Le Fæ

Post by Forceaus June 9th 2013, 6:56 pm

The Fae sensing power will cost 1 point. Other than that this is good to go.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante le Fæ June 9th 2013, 7:07 pm

like this?
Dante le Fæ
Dante le Fæ

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 6
Job : Student
Registration date : 2013-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 9th 2013, 9:31 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top