The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Neo Dante  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Neo Dante  I_vote_lcapNeo Dante  I_voting_barNeo Dante  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Neo Dante

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neo Dante  Empty Neo Dante

Post by neos dante October 31st 2011, 10:04 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:Nekron
Title:
Alignment:Evil
Race:Unknown
Hair:Black hair that goes beneath his neck
Eyes:glowing white
Height:5'8
Weight:130 lbs

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed.
Neo Dante  Shade_10

Personality:
neo is an Enigma wrapped within a riddle. Antisocial awkward and quiet. He seems like a puppet who has wandered off without its strings..almost robotic. He is ignorant and arrogant about the rules and other humans in general. neo keeps to himself by nature and a bit of psychopath who delights in death destruction and pain. One would never normally talk with one so awkward...but given the right circumstances even a antisocial weirdo like Dante can battle his quiet persona and seem like a friendly and decent human being. He might help someone if only out of boredom and he might torment someone for the same reason....his only motivation might be the simple fact he could act!

Emotionally... Dante is frozen... his heart dead....he has no interest in pursuing romantic endeavours....how can one do so when they cannot even grasp the basic human emotions. Dante has one hidden passion... His (only) passion Black Magic.....Death magic specifically.. Necromancy in all its forms.. He wants to slip farther and farther away from humanity...anyway he can. Surrounded by Death and the dead. Fear is nothing more then an abstract concept..however if there was to be a fear personified it would be love...emotions in general confuse him Society as a whole cripples him....He is encapale of understanding how one could care for another.
What Dante seeks is unrivaled death destruction sorrow anger..and chaos.. if there is anguish or suffering... He is drawn to it like a moth to the flame if only to watch.. Corrupted souls such as his crave despair. Anything to further his dark art sacrifices, bodies...even negative emotions to a degree make him feel mentally stronger. His voice matches his insane mad nature.....raspy...and reptillian but soft spoken somehow.

When confronted
or alone to his occult practices his main persona takes centerstage...his nihilistic diabolic villain. He speaks incredibly morbid towards all obstacles.. in this state he is definitely fearsome even without the power to back up his words ....His speech is like venom which seeps into his opponents mind weakening it with terror.

What is interesting to note about Neo's Personality is that when he decides to help someone....or oppose them...he puts his full unwavering effort into the matter.
However unapproached He falls to solitude and his own dark goals. To simplify.. he has Two basic personalities which surface.. his Quiet somewhat antisocial and timid general persona where he can be easily manipulated and molded like a puppet...and His almost souless demonic villain persona which seems hell bent on destruction through world anarchy and suffering on all scales... (He'd ruin your bake sale if he had to)

History:
not munch is known about him, all he could remember as a young boy that he was in a huge graveyard.he wasn't scared for some reason. but he felt he knew this place and felt strong.he did it think of his parents when he awoke but when he explore the graveyard he found many secrets.as time went by he got food from a store close to the graveyard and water from a stream.then he met his first ghost. He was very kind and taught her many ways of a necromancer, eventually he became sort of a dad for him.Then it was the time to move on, he packed her stuff and say thanks to the ghost for years of training.so then he set fourth to a city when he quickly become a outlaw, their were many reports of stolen objects but no one can catch a full glimpse of him.she made a powerful staff for power storage.

he also made a powerful dark book for all the spells he learned. His own personal Necronomicon a Ever expanding work in progress... his life's work
The large onyx ancient manuscript exterior is built of human bone and black leather woven intricately in elaborate ornate patterns bearing carved skulls and occult bloody symbols of unknown meaning. The pages of the book itself are made of human skin sewn into the books black spine. The first few pages tell of occult and dark rituals in a mysterious language written in human blood from various victim sacrifices. The True age of the Manual as well as its origins are unknown... created from the darkest realms of mans soul to defile and control the dead...it is a cursed tome to be feared...and for the better progression of mankind destroyed

Powers:
Necromancy:The power to utilize magic involving the dead. A form of Magic, and also a Dark Art.He is powerful in the dark arts, he can summon specters,ghouls,spirits,lesser demons,devils,vampires,shades and many more. He's able to shadow regenerate which surrounds the wound in a shadow and quickly heals it.for example a 2 degree burn will become a sunburn. a huge gas will become a nasty scratch.

Fear Manifestation:his power is fueled solely by your own fears, meaning the more afraid you are, the more powerful the abilities of the fear he reenacts will be will be. In accordance to his summoning power; if you lock eyes with Dante, he has the ability to peer into your soul and see your deepest darkest fear and make it come to life! This ability goes on until either he dispells it, or until you overcome the fear. Though this ability is still in accordance to his other powers and can be weakened and/or strengthened.

Hellfire Manipulation:The ability to generate and manipulate the mystical black fires of Hell. Hes able to fire bolts, walls of hellish flames and whips/tendrils.

Necrotic Empowerment:The ability in which the power of the user is strengthened by the deaths of others.The power of one is strengthened by the deaths of others. The user can use it to physically strengthen them, or increase the potency of any of their additional abilities. May only be empowered by deaths the user has caused.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT:4
EP: 6
FS: 3

Power Grid colours:
Universe kind of colors

Roleplay Sample:
The moon hung high in the velvet sky. In a cave not far off from an City , was a place for meditation and training. A Wispy form of a spirit drifted threw the endless tunnels in search for his master. "looking for me..? whisper a low voice from behind him.the pale spirit turned and greeted him with news. "yes i was m'lord, their appears to be some disturbance in the forest lately" His voice was so soft and fragile. Nekorn humm silently for a moment "i see, well i guess ill take a look so go ahead and rally up some spirits" he said in a sharp tone as he wonders out of the tunnels. The spirit faded away as it calls for its companions deep underground....

Last edited by neos dante on November 1st 2011, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
neos dante
neos dante

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Neo Dante  Empty Re: Neo Dante

Post by neos dante November 1st 2011, 8:22 pm

completion bump, did i do the powergrid right?
neos dante
neos dante

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 1st 2011, 8:26 pm

It seems you have 25 points. The max is 22

Also: You have to split EP for Hellfire, Summons, and Fear manefistation. I'd just stick with summons and have them do those kinda things. (you have to make grids for them though.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Neo Dante  Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top