The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dante Devilaro I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Dante Devilaro I_vote_lcapDante Devilaro I_voting_barDante Devilaro I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dante Devilaro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dante Devilaro Empty Dante Devilaro

Post by Testament94 March 23rd 2011, 5:11 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:None
Title:None
Alignment:Renegade. Only cares about his mission
Race:Elf
Hair:Dark blonde
Eyes:Crimson
Height:6 ft
Weight:195

Personality:Serious,self concerning,loving deep inside

History:Dante was born into a wealthy family with only his sister for company.He was well educated in the history of his land and the languages of the world.On his eighteenth birthday he awoke in a pool of his own blood, frightened, he called for his father. The following day the commitee of wealthy peoples was called for a meeting in which Dantes fate was discussed. He was to be protector of the land and leader of the commitee. Dante fufilled his obligations no matter how overwhelming they became. At twenty his family fell from power, casting him from his postition and sending him to the mainlands. His sister however, remained on their homeland being sold through the slave market. Now Dante is determined to save his sister and the Devilaro name.

Powers:Transforms his blood into weapons (he is able to solidfy his blood through a rare genetic trait within elven kind)

Power Grid:
STR:3
SPD:4
END:4
INT:3
EP:5
FS:3

Character Description:His skin is a tanned white that is nearly impossible to duplicate.The mans dark blonde hair shaved on the sides and back,but growing long on the top his bangs hanging down to his crimson eyes which bore a deadly quality.He has a tall, husky build but no real muscle tone.

costume Description:No certain costume just wears whatever

Roleplay Sample:I look out at the expansive blue ocean knowing this was only the start of my walk of shame as the cuffs rattled on my wrists. What i knew even more is i would do anything to get my sister back, "I will save you", I whispered into the wind as it blew against the rags i now wore.
Testament94

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down

Dante Devilaro Empty Re: Dante Devilaro

Post by Wilbert Jackson March 25th 2011, 9:13 pm

Well, I personally don't like short personalities, and would like to see a little more explaining your character. The character description is brief, and it needs to be more detailed so others can picture you interacting with their characters.

Your powers are fine with me, just a question though, how do you get the blood? Do you injure yourself? This could be a negative thing too, having to constantly draw your own blood to use the power. You have no explanation of why you have these powers though, why did you wake up in a pool of your own blood? What happened? You'll also need to explain why you have superhuman attributes, 4 SPD and 4 END.

I don't think you should be an Elf, doesn't really fit in too well.

As for a grid, what color would you like?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dante Devilaro WilbertDante Devilaro Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 25th 2011, 2:33 am

Trashing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dante Devilaro Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top