The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Cult of Atomos - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Cult of Atomos

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cult of Atomos

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 3:04 pm

Nightkill began making the formula. He frowned. Someone was walking around. He stopped his formula making for a moment to walk out and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 21st 2010, 3:12 pm

As the man walked the halls, the power began began to fluctuate and the electricity began to draw in to him.
Ramuh went to check on the remaining members in the barracks, but the slow decay of the inoculation claimed them all. As he started to remove the bodies he noticed the missing member. He ran into the halls and found Ifrit fried. Smoke came up from his chest, whatever did this burnt him recently.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The Cult of Atomos - Page 4 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 3:14 pm

Nightkill jogged up. "What happened?' he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 3:52 pm

(Are the cultists gonna be regular antagonists, or just one-thread villains?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 21st 2010, 4:00 pm

(Most will die; the superhuman one can be a minion if you want)

The man stood with a blank look in his eyes. He almost looked feral in his demeanor. Electricity surged through his body and began to course threw his veins. He couldn't answer the question that Nightkill gave him and simply walked by, pulsing electricity.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 4:03 pm

Nightkill laughed out loud. "This one lived, eh?" he asked nobody in particular. He shot wires out of his hands, trying to tie the man up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 21st 2010, 4:26 pm

Electricity coursed through the wires and into Nightkill. The electricity that coursed through his body seemed like it was being grounded by the man. Through the wires Nightkill could decipher that the man gained a grounding power that allowed him to absorb extreme elements around him.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 4:30 pm

Nightkill shuddered as the electricity flowed into him. "Tough little bugger, eh?" he said, trying to fire an energy blast through the wires.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 21st 2010, 4:40 pm

The energy blast flowed into him, but the man created a circuit with the Nightkill so as soon as the energy blast coursed through it returned to Nightkill. The man began to come to his senses as he tugged against the wires. The more he struggled with the wires the quicker he he slipped into unconsciousness.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 4:42 pm

"Dammit!" Nightkill swore, trying to hold consciousness himself. The energy blast caught him in the stomach, and he groaned in pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 21st 2010, 4:59 pm

Eclipse waited for Ramuh to come out of the tunnel. She knew that he would eventually need to come out to recruit or some other business. She pulled the hood up over her head as she saw him exit the tunnel. Eclipse released a broad, sweeping attack that flung him into the wall. Before he could recover she dart several small, concise shots into his chest. He became more and more pressed into the wall, until the force finally caused the wall to collapse and he fell through it. Eclipse stood over him and let one swift arm move throw him down the hall slamming him head first into a wall. The force caused a deep impact into the wall and crushed the man's skull. She reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. She was finished now.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 7:25 pm

(I'm gonna assume the superpowered freak is gone now, since you didn't reply as him.)

Nightkill panted with exhaustion. He had managed to subdue the superpowered creature. He wrapped him up, and shoved him in a bag, walking outside.

He saw Eclipse/Bliss pulling out the dead Ramuh's wallet. He snorted. "What a short lived cult. I can make the formula now on my own time." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top