The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Cult of Atomos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Cult of Atomos

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cult of Atomos

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 7:57 pm

Eclipse walked around her cell. The concrete in the walls seemed very solid, and the door looked like a strong metal alloy. "That seems like it would work. When you get back I can ask you to explain yourself in more detail, but until then those men may have more information that they have discovered."

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 8:00 pm

Nightkill nodded. "My name is Seth. Not my true name, but you may refer to me as that, or Ceberus until I can trust you fully." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 8:12 pm

(By the way, can you control the Atomos cult? I have little knowledge of them.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 9:28 pm

(Yeah, while Eclipse is locked up that would give me something to do).

Ramuh had taken control of the cult and lead them to worship a man named Atomos, who created a way for humans to be more. He converted the shooting ranges into training rooms, the cafeteria into a track for controlling super speed, and the surveillance room had been hard wired into the street grid of New York, giving him the ability to monitor the streets. The barracks, brig, and interrogation rooms stayed the same.

The cult members took great vigor in testing out their new powers. The noise of their training echoed through the halls, and kept Eclipse aware of the situation around her. Even if she could tear the door off, she was hopelessly outnumbered by a multitude of crazy people with super powers.

Ramuh approached Night "Is the girl safe and contained? What did she know?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The Cult of Atomos - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 10:21 pm

'Cerberus' shrugged. "She claims her father created this drug. I didn't have permission to torture her, so I didn't at the moment. But that would have been useless, she seems to just be a stupid girl who was in the wrong place at the wrong time." he said.

(Check your messages)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 11:44 pm

"We can just leave her in there for a few days, and after days with no food or water and complete isolation she will tell you everything." Ramuh looked over the control room. "It's going to be a few days before the next batch comes in. That's good, because we're trying to reverse engineer the formula for this inoculation. If she doesn't know how to make it, I want it from her."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 11:54 pm

Nightkill nodded. "She'll probably commit suicide then, and we won't learn a thing." he said mildly. "I can probably make a formula, I had a degree in biochemistry." Actually, his knowledge in biochemistry was far beyond the smartest scientist's. Nightkill was a master of science. Logic was his master.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 21st 2010, 12:03 am

"If you can make more of this serum, than we don't need the girl anymore." Ramuh straightened up. "Maybe our first action should be making an example of her. Can you make a serum that would give her mutated powers that would eventually cause her to have a terrible death? We could drop her in the middle of town and let people know what was in store."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 12:06 am

Nightkill thought about it. "There is a possibility I can do that." he agreed. "However, I still require some assistance from her. Without any prior knowledge, I can't make a formula. It'll be like preforming heart surgery in the dark. With a sludgehammer."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 21st 2010, 12:13 am

"Fine, there are some computers in chemical plant that have data vital to making the serum, but I can't make heads or tails of anything. I'm hoping some high intellectuals can evolve out of those cultist. If that happens I'll send them your way. If the girl can help, get what you want out of her."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 12:15 am

(Good song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZfiOBy23CE&feature=related)

Nightkill nodded, and stuck his hands in his pockets. "Got it." he said, walking back into the underground city.

He appeared in front of Bliss. "They want you for your knowledge of the chemicals." he said bluntly, after checking to see if anyone was watching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 21st 2010, 12:37 am

"I don't know anything about chemicals, only my father did. I haven't seen him in a long time and I don't really want to." Eclipse crossed her arms and cocked her head back. "If knowledge of how this works is keeping me alive, then that's it for me." She laughed a little at the situation.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 12:40 am

Nightkill nodded. "It'll be incredibly easy for me to recreate the chemicals. With the side effect being everyone who drinks it dies a slow and painful death. I'll give you the normal one, and I'll give everyone else the painful death one." he said. "This research is fascinating, and will aid me in my own."

"Also, outside of here, I'm running an organization known as SCAR. Would you like to join?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 21st 2010, 12:49 am

Eclipse looked crossly at the sentences that just accosted her. "You run an organization that works in genetic engineering, have no problem with killing a large amount of people, and want me to join your club?" She scratched her head. "I wrote the coding for my father's firewalls. If I disable them and patch you into the main frame for his lab and you get me safely out of this place, how about we call it even. Not that I'm opposed to your group, it just doesn't seem feasible for me to join."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2010, 1:08 pm

Nightkill gave a shrug. "If you wish. There is a massive pay, of around four million per year, but your choice."

"Alright, I'll bring you a computer later and you can override the firewalls."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 21st 2010, 1:55 pm

"You know where I'll be." Eclipse sat down on a cot next to the wall and waited for him to return.

Ramuh and Ifrit roamed the halls checking in on the cultist and their development. The cultist retired to their chambers; it seemed as though the drug took a toll on them. Their sleep seemed violent and distorted. They would closely monitor these results in the near future, because they knew the chances of surviving the inoculation were low. Ramuh and Ifrit survived their recruitment of fifteen, so they hoped that at least four or five would survive to join their ranks.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top