The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Cult of Atomos I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Cult of Atomos I_vote_lcapThe Cult of Atomos I_voting_barThe Cult of Atomos I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Cult of Atomos

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cult of Atomos Empty The Cult of Atomos

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 4:46 pm

She didn't ascertain any relevant information from her hacking except for a contact list from previous business clients. One such client kept a pharmaceutical company in New York. Government agencies shut it down many years ago and probably confiscated all the vital systems, but maybe she could find some sort of clue in their about the company of her father's. She crawled through an open window and hopped down to the concrete floor. Vats lay strewn across the floor of the chemical plant. A distant noise made itself apparent, echoing up a staircase. Bliss walked to the entrance and began her descend down the stairs. A light illuminated the lower rooms, and a booming voice proclaimed the greatness of "Atomos." Bliss found a safe distance to watch from, and took out her camera to document the event.

"With this serum, you shall be more powerful than anyone who tries to stop you. And we shall be more powerful than any force on Earth." He lifted a metal desk with one hand and threw it against the wall, knocking a giant hole into the wall and amazing the people gathered in the room. All together twenty people approached the front of the room ready for their inoculation. Some ran around at amazing speeds, while others lifted objects with their minds.

A strong hand clasped down on her shoulder with so much force Bliss thought her clavicle would shatter. "Want a closer look?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The Cult of Atomos D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

The Cult of Atomos Empty Re: The Cult of Atomos

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 4:57 pm

(Join?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 5:41 pm

(Yes!)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 5:50 pm

Eclipse wrote:She didn't ascertain any relevant information from her hacking except for a contact list from previous business clients. One such client kept a pharmaceutical company in New York. Government agencies shut it down many years ago and probably confiscated all the vital systems, but maybe she could find some sort of clue in their about the company of her father's. She crawled through an open window and hopped down to the concrete floor. Vats lay strewn across the floor of the chemical plant. A distant noise made itself apparent, echoing up a staircase. Bliss walked to the entrance and began her descend down the stairs. A light illuminated the lower rooms, and a booming voice proclaimed the greatness of "Atomos." Bliss found a safe distance to watch from, and took out her camera to document the event.

"With this serum, you shall be more powerful than anyone who tries to stop you. And we shall be more powerful than any force on Earth." He lifted a metal desk with one hand and threw it against the wall, knocking a giant hole into the wall and amazing the people gathered in the room. All together twenty people approached the front of the room ready for their inoculation. Some ran around at amazing speeds, while others lifted objects with their minds.

A strong hand clasped down on her shoulder with so much force Bliss thought her clavicle would shatter. "Want a closer look?"

Nightkill was watching the drug this wacky cult-leader was advertising. Amateurs. He could defeat them, and he had no doubt Pain could curbstomp them in seconds.

Still, interesting drug, interesting concept. Alien technology, magic, or did the humans figure it out themselves? The alien was rather confused at this point.

He was in his human form, a handsome Indian male. As far as the cult knew, Seth Khan was just watching the cult, and considering joining, or funding it.

He saw a man grab a woman (Your character) and bring her in. "Sir, this woman was spying upon the organization!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 6:13 pm

"Let her witness the age of a new species. The dawning of the age of Atomos." The large man tied Bliss's hands behind her back and taped her to a support pillar in the back. The leader approached Bliss with a syringe "Do you know what this is?"

"A knockoff drug my father made that you found and decided to exploit."

The leader looked over the girl and scoffed with slight amusement "Atomos has no children. You are a spy and an impostor. I will now take my children into the underground to begin building our new civilization." The cultist began making way for a tunnel that had been dug into the room. "My minion Ifrit shall deal with you, and all evidence that this ever happened."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 6:16 pm

Nightkill, or Seth Khan stood up. "I believe you should allow her existence for now." he said mildly. "It may be important to see who else she has informed of this, and who she is truly working for." he said, softly, but everyone heard his words.

He shot a glance at Eclipse that nobody else noticed. It said, "Play along, I'm extending your life as long as possible."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 6:24 pm

Eclipse hated to talk about her father, but knew if she wanted to remain alive she would need to indulge the cult, or at least the man who just spoke on her behalf.

"If she knows about Atomos and his plans maybe we should keep her with us in the underground city. You sir will be make sure she doesn't escape. From here on you will be known as Cerberus." Ifrit cut through the tape but kept her hands tied, and lead her over to the man newly dubbed Cerberus.

"I usually would ask questions, but I'll wait until it's a little safer."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 6:26 pm

'Cerberus' gave a nod. "Alrighty." he said. "Should I ask her the questions?" he asked. "You guys should be working on recruiting more people to our cause. I'll make sure she doesn't go anyway, and find out what she knows."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 6:37 pm

The leader stepped forward and leaned in "Ask her what she knows about what happened in this place, and what her father had to do with it. We don't want anyone to know about us yet, so keep her quiet in the underground city." Bliss looked down and then around at her surroundings. Even though this could be a fatal encounter, she was a little excited about seeing this underground city he went on about. "The underground city through that tunnel leads to an old military bunker. We have body armor and weapons there, and there should be some interrogation rooms as well."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 6:39 pm

Nightkill nodded. "Got it." he said, untying her, slinging her over his back, and walking down into the underground city.

He looked around, impressed. They were alone, so he spoke freely. "Humans are impressive builders." he said. "But who are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 6:41 pm

Eclipse rubbed her wrist. "I'm Eclipse. I came her looking for my father's computers. You seem a little to rational to be a cult member."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 6:43 pm

"Rationality is my thing, dear. I was investigating this cult, seeing if the members had come up with anything useful at all. The drug is rather impressive, I admit, but I can take most of those humans on by myself, without a energy boost from that drug." he said, with a charming grin.

"So, your father made that drug?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 6:53 pm

"Why do you keep saying humans in a detached way? And yes, he came up with the serum and this is one of the plants that must have produced it. Though I never thought it would be made in such vast quantity."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2010, 6:55 pm

"I say humans in a detached way simply because I'm not one of the species." he said, putting her down. In his current form, they were about the same height.

"In any case, I'll have to imprison you for now so I can continue my investigation into the group. Since it was your father, I can pass some information onto you if I hear it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2010, 7:57 pm

Eclipse walked around her cell. The concrete in the walls seemed very solid, and the door looked like a strong metal alloy. "That seems like it would work. When you get back I can ask you to explain yourself in more detail, but until then those men may have more information that they have discovered."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top