The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The big apple - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The big apple - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe big apple - Page 16 I_voting_barThe big apple - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The big apple - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe big apple - Page 16 I_voting_barThe big apple - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The big apple

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big apple - Page 16 Empty Re: The big apple

Post by Bliss December 2nd 2010, 1:13 am

-

Last edited by Bliss on September 1st 2012, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2010, 8:32 am

"You were telling me what your idea was"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 2nd 2010, 10:53 am

(come on Hoss...a single sentence post? If you ain't going to bother trying how do you expect people to want to RP with you? You have to remember that not only are we RPer's but also avid readers. If an author gave the minuscule amount of effort you are putting forth, I wouldn't bother reading his books. Same thing applies here)

"No....I was about to test your battle merit, if your worthy of my selection, than I may offer it to you!" Marcus said dropping into a low hunch, feet spread wide and arms outstretched. He began to circle the green man.

"You said you were strong, I was just wondering if all your battle prowess lay in that fancy sword of yours or if an enemy disarmed you, You'd still be worth a damn. I can't go trusting my life in the hands of someone who is dependent on a bauble." Marcus growled and then lept in Destrock's direction. His aim was to spear him with a tackle with his low shoulder and drive him through the wall behind him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
The big apple - Page 16 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
The big apple - Page 16 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
The big apple - Page 16 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer December 2nd 2010, 11:35 am

"so then, where are you?"
Adriano replied back. That information she gave him would have done very little for him like that. In due time, he eventually made it back to the bus stop at his town. He walked off the bus and started his time there by simply breathing in the air. It was so much cleaner then the city. So much more pleasant. He began he walk back to his home, holding the phone in hand, eagerly waiting for the next text.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The big apple - Page 16 Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2010, 10:39 pm

Destrock was about to reply, then he saw Marcus fly at him. He was flying in looking fully prepared to slam him into the wall. Destrock's mind:

Marcus leaps

"What the shit?"
"DUCK AND HIT HIM!!!!"

Destrock flew his head down then threw his legs up in the air, aimed at Marcus's body passing body.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 3rd 2010, 12:12 am

-

Last edited by Bliss on September 1st 2012, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The big apple - Page 16 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 3rd 2010, 10:47 am

(I believe my speed is higher than yours is Destrock...I will try to get me Powergrid's posted as forum banners soon, if somebody could give me advice on how that is done I will get right to it.)

Destrock tried to leap out of the way, but Marcus saw his reaction time was slower than his own. His targets movements weren't that of a warrior and he knew he was going to have to take it easy on the green man. He reached out and snatched Destrock by the legs, but never stopping his momentum. Marcus leaned into the move and with the added centrifical force, spun around and attempted to smash Destrock through the side wall instead.

"You'll have to try harder than that, little man!" He yelled, laughing the whole time.

The Spartan
The big apple - Page 16 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
The big apple - Page 16 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
The big apple - Page 16 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer December 3rd 2010, 11:15 am

"Albany? That isn't too far from here..."
"Do you need help with anything at all?" He texted back. Her message gave him the idea that she might be in trouble. He wanted to get over there and help, but she was a fast mover. She might not even be there anymore by the time he reached the boarder.

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 3rd 2010, 1:53 pm

-

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer December 3rd 2010, 2:08 pm

He sighed as he looked onto his home before replying "yeah I'll be right there"
"Unbelievable" he thought to himself. He headed over to the train station slightly annoyed, but at the same time, he felt he needed to go. This could be important. He bought his ticket and got on the train quickly. The sooner he gets there and figures what is happening out, the sooner he can come back home and check in with his folks.

He eventually makes it to the Albany train station, and he is out the train's doors very quickly. He speed walks into the station.
"Could it be any more crowded in here?"
He flips the phone again and sends another message "I can barely see whats ahead of me in this sea of people. Where are you exactly?"

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 3rd 2010, 2:13 pm

-

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer December 3rd 2010, 2:18 pm

Adriano followed her instructions and eventually, after a lot of bobbing and weaving, made it to the cafe. He stared at her for a little while. He was wondering if it was her. I mean, they shared a resemblance, but...
"Eclipse?" He asked as he walked closer to the table she sat at.

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 3rd 2010, 2:23 pm

-

Last edited by Bliss on September 1st 2012, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer December 3rd 2010, 2:34 pm

Adriano was absolutely confused as to what just happened there.
"What the hell was that just now?" He ran along with her. He looked behind him to see that woman screaming in agony. People crowded her as she tried to stumble over to them, but to no avail. There were way too many people circling her, calling for medical care, asking if she is alright, trying to calm her down, or simply taking pictures of her. This is clearly not going to end well...

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 3rd 2010, 2:43 pm

-

Last edited by Bliss on September 1st 2012, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer December 3rd 2010, 3:05 pm

"That would have been really good to know from the beginning, don't you think? What countries does he sell them to? They don't happen to be enemies of OUR country, are they?"

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top