The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Almost Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Almost Home

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Almost Home - Page 6 Empty Re: Almost Home

Post by Guest August 25th 2010, 9:30 pm

"Jack," Char whispered, her voice nearly silent as she watched Sweet Tooth take him, she had to do something, she wouldn't just let her friend be taken away by this jerk. She, naturally followed them, watching silently and staying hidden. She saw Sweet Tooth freak out, and she saw him shoot Jack back to her loft.

She closed her eyes tightly then she was gone, back in a flash to the loft. "Jack?" She called looking around, seeing if he was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 September 8th 2010, 11:18 am

((seeing as he isn't posting I might as well))

"he's not here" Sweet Tooth's voice echoed throughout the room. "But I still am" green candy liquid started forming a stalagcite on the roof of the loft. "The other me should have turned him into the police for our organization's funding" the stalagcite starting dripping down from the roof untill it cracked and fell all on its own. "so now it's just you and me.... What will I do?....What will you do?"
someguy626
someguy626

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 8th 2010, 11:44 am

"I could enlighten her of your intentions you'd like. Hate to rip the thoughts from your head though, I hear it's incredibly painful." Overmind flickered into view, his eyes glowing brightly, his hand glowing with power as well. The boy's trajectory slowed and then reversed, placed safely on the ground a few dozen yards away.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2010, 8:04 pm

"What's going on?" She asked with a fierce look in her green eyes. She stood with her feet apart, ready for anything that might come her way. Her hands shook slightly as adrenaline rushed through her veins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 September 9th 2010, 11:22 am

"now now" Sweet Tooth said raising his arms into the air " I just finished fighting a few minutes ago I really dont want to have to beat someone into dust again". Sweet Tooth turned to the girl "Now I don't really know who this guy is, but appearing out of no-where and talking of ripping thoughts through minds doesn't exactly sound like a very nice thing to do does it?", he turned back to their new "friend" "So... who are you and what the hell do you want?"

Last edited by someguy626 on September 9th 2010, 10:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 9th 2010, 3:21 pm

((I was actually talking about ripping thoughts from your head and letting her know what you planned to do. Overmind is a hero.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 September 9th 2010, 4:26 pm

((I edited))
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 9th 2010, 9:16 pm

Charlotte looked at them, confusion nearly written on her face but that quickly smoothed out, she blinked again, how again had these two gotten into her loft? I suppose having powers might help with that fact She thought silently to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 10th 2010, 3:39 pm

Overmind heard her thoughts and replied. "Yes miss. I tore a hole in the space/time continuum and teleported here after tracking his thoughts." Overmind pointed at Sweet Tooth. "He's been wreaking havoc all day, wasn't hard to track."

Last edited by Slamfist on September 10th 2010, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 10th 2010, 6:55 pm

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at him and nodded. She said "I've certainly notice," she crossed her arms, eying Sweet Tooth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 September 14th 2010, 6:47 pm

"hey now!" Spoke sweet Tooth "I haven't been wreaking havok all day!... the other me's might have been but i haven't, it's not like i can control my copies and therefore be responsible for what they do!" Sweet Tooth looked at the newcomer and smirked "so calm the hell down Mr. Pissing me off.... or else!"
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2010, 2:22 pm

Char sighed, "Why are you both in my loft? I'm more then capable of taking care of myself" She said sounding a little frustrated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist September 20th 2010, 11:58 am

Overmind looked around for the first time. "Oh, I'm sorry miss. I locked onto his wavelength and teleported, I didn't bother to find out where I was going first."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 September 24th 2010, 12:14 am

Sweet Tooth looked back and forth at the people in front of him "Well now you're just ignoring me" he said to Overmind as he sat down on the floor, and looked at the beams of light coming in through a window.. [color=green}" yknow if I added a bit of personality to this shabby loft I could really make this place shine"[/color].. his face quickly became blank and turned back to Overmind and the girl. "where in god's name did that come from????" He asked them with a super-confused look on his face
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2010, 7:39 pm

Char's brow furrowed "It was not shabby! It had... personality," She said, scoffing. She looked around, it was a mess to be truthful, it'd take days for her to clean it, only if she was able to get the time to even clean it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 September 25th 2010, 11:22 pm

Sweet Tooth scoffed a chuckle "personality my ass. this place isn't much bettwe than living on the streets, hell if you let me work a little magic I'll happily really make this palce shine... for example". Sweet Tooth shot a drop of candy at a nearby window frame that had been broken during his fight with the boy, the drop stopped right where the window had been and started to drizzle. a few seconds later a new window grew from the single drop. the light that shone in from the window split into several beams of light and completely illuminated the entire room. " I just created a crystal window, that will reflect light all throughout this room, your plant friends will never have to worry about going without sunlight again." Sweet Tooth turned around and pointed at one small corner of the room that had no light. "I observed during my fight with the boy that you require darkness to transport into some sort of secret area, and thus I left this corner free for you... do you like it?" Sweet toothe asked the girl.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top