The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Almost Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Almost Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlmost Home - Page 2 I_voting_barAlmost Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Almost Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlmost Home - Page 2 I_voting_barAlmost Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Almost Home

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Almost Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Almost Home

Post by KING B0SS July 31st 2010, 4:21 pm

Faster than flying or walking. Jack was curious as to what she was thinking. Jack could already fly fast enough to keep up with a fighter jet and break through the sound barrier easily. It was hard for him to believe there could be something faster, but maybe she secret talents just like him.

"I can already out run military jets. What could be faster?"

KING B0SS

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2010, 5:07 pm

She couldn't help but smile at his statement, instead of explaining she grabbed his arm and pulled into the shadows with her, then just as soon as they entered the shadows then exited right next to the shop.

"And that my friend is how you travel faster then any jet," She laughed quietly, after feeling the rush of moving place to place with her shadows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS July 31st 2010, 5:32 pm

Jack didn't have time to even react to what had just happened. That really was fast. In less than a blink of an eye they were already at the shop. He looked around the environment. They had defiantly warped a few blocks.

"Did we just jump through the shadows?"
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2010, 6:00 pm

Char grinned and stated sarcastically "Naw, I just ran really really fast," she rolled her eyes "Of course we just jumped through the shadows"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS July 31st 2010, 6:30 pm

Seemed there were more and more super humans everyday. Each of them had there own unique talents. Some seemed very cliche while others were just out of this world. It seemed like nothing more than science fiction. How were so many people developing powers. Jack was beginning to think that this was the stepping stone for the evolution of mankind.

"That's fricken awesome. That would make you even faster than me."
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 1st 2010, 3:19 pm

Char laughed,"Sometimes, I mean you could go halfway around the world, all I can do is move around a city,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 1st 2010, 10:16 pm

So she was limited only to city distance. That still was pretty good. At night time, her powers must of been very powerful.

"Maybe you just need time to develop them more. I bet after that you'll be over-lapping me and making me look like an old man."

It was getting late. Jack needed to get his jacket repaired. Well he didn't need to, but it still would of been nice.

"Hey it's getting late and..."

As Jack went to open the door to the clothing repair shop, he realized the door was locked. Looked like he would have to wait until tomorrow.

"Ah crap. I guess they closed early today."

OOC: If Nightkill won't post his bad guy then I will. I'm eager to test out my new villain.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 1st 2010, 11:40 pm

(I'm sorry, I was just busy. I'll post in a bit, I swear.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2010, 11:48 am

Charlotte looked at the store, it was closed which was odd but she shrugged it off. She looked to the sky, it was getting darker as the sun set over the horizon, making the clouds surrounding it look a light pink and a subtle orange.

She sighed wistfully, "Odd, but tomorrow is another day I guess."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 2nd 2010, 1:13 pm

OOC: Thought for sure he would of posted. Oh well. Bad guy time.

Jack looked towards Charlotte.

"I'll probably be in a different city by tomorrow."

It was time for him to return home anyway. His father probably had dinner already set up and there was two hour difference from here to home. Jack began to inch his way into the air.

"Well Charlotte, I guess it's time for me to go. Need a ride home... or in this case a fly home. I've never dropped anyone before."

Little did they know there was someone watching them. They hadn't seen Charlotte's powers, but they were getting a full view of Jack's. Slowly the stranger emerged from the shadows. There was really nothing unique about the man. He had plain looking features and was dressed in a suit with an overcoat. He continued to stare at Jack for several moments. Then something began to happen. The man's body was beginning to contort and move in directions that it shouldn't have. Finally the movements stopped, his eyes became pitch black with his irises blood red, and a dark voice emerged from the man.

"I Am Assuming Direct Control!"

Jack looked over to the strange looking fellow. He was getting a bad feeling.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2010, 5:19 pm

(Sorry about that, I suppose I'll have to drop out for now.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:58 pm

Charlotte was just about to say that she didn't need a ride home, but then an eerie feeling fell upon them as a man walked nearer, looking contently at John who was floating in mid air.

Then he changed, moving in movements that a normal human wouldn't, Char caught a glimpse of it's eyes and she took a soft step backwards, as her heart beat sped up a little as a knot tied itself in the pit of her stomach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 3rd 2010, 9:53 pm

Jack looked at the strange with man with the creepy glowing eyes. He didn't know what to make of him. As he walked closer to Jack, he stopped and just stared off at him for several moments. He was really giving him the creeps.

"Uh... Can I help you?"

"Real name, Jack Romero. Also known as John Doe. Superhuman abilities include muscle transformation, enhanced body and flight... The tests will begin with you."

Before Jack could even react to what the stranger had just said, the man launched what appeared to be a purple ball at him. It was moving extremely fast. Jack didn't have time to respond to it. It felt like a train had just crashed into him. The heavy blast sent Jack crashing through a building. It didn't phase him too bad, but he defiantly wasn't ready for a hit like that.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2010, 1:28 pm

Char listened to the man, Joh- I mean Jack lied to me, his name isn't John... But that's not my concern at the moment, I need to figure out who the hell this is. Her thoughts flew through her head within a second, she needed to help Jack.

"What the hell?" She asked, her voice sounded strong and fierce with a tid bit of worry in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 2:32 pm

The strange man looked towards Charlotte. His eyes began to glow with even more ferocity than before. They had a pure intent to kill with no remorse.

"Your death will anger him."

The stranger began to point his hand at her. He was planning to use the same blast against Charlotte that he used against Jack. Jack was trying to shake off the blast he had just endured. He through his fist up and forced all the rubble off of himself. As the dust cleared, he began to see the stranger pointing this palm towards Charlotte. He was going to blast her as well. Jack made it his mission to protect the innocent so he wasn't about let any harm come to her.

Using his super speed and flight, Jack launched himself at the stranger before he could get a shot off. The impact sent the man hurdling into the ground before eventually making a crater. His body become totally mangled and twisted.

"You alright?"
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2010, 7:36 pm

Charlotte looked at Jack, her heart still racing from that man, the knot in her stomach was still there unwilling to untangle itself. Then instead of being like a normal person and saying yes or no, she blurted out "Why'd you lie about your name?"

She slapped a hand over her mouth, eyes wide, mentally kicking herself, He just saved me and I couldn't have waited to ask about that? she asked herself with small sigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top