The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Almost Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Almost Home

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Almost Home - Page 5 Empty Re: Almost Home

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 11:49 pm

Looks like he wasn't going to leave and he didn't want to take the fight outside. He didn't to really mess up and destroy Charlotte's loft either. Then there was the chance of her getting hurt in the fight. This guy was a real bastard. Jack wasn't going to surrender either.

"Charlotte... get outta here... I can't fight at full potential if you might get hurt."

KING B0SS

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 August 5th 2010, 12:04 am

"now now we cant have you full at full strength now can we" Sweet Tooth's body began to grow and a second him burst out and rolled it's newly made head "oh no we cant let him do that... no not at all" the new copy started walking towards the girl and its central body formed into a large cage
someguy626
someguy626

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2010, 12:08 pm

"I am able to handle myself you boys realize this, right?" She said moving slightly towards a part of her loft which had no lights on and was just darkness. She smiled slyly as she slipped into it, not traveling through it, but changing into it, blending with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 5th 2010, 12:46 pm

Looks like Charlotte would be safe. With her ability to form with the shadows she would more than easily be safe from the battle. Most likely the battle would destroy her loft, but Jack easily repair it in hours.

"Well Sweetie, looks like it's just you and me."

In Sweet Tooth's current form, he was more like a liquid since his body could more around that easily. If Jack could use his super breath and freeze him, it would greatly hinder his movements. It was simple science. Liquid can move around because molecules move freely. Freeze a liquid then molecules can no longer move and thus turn him into nothing more than a statue of candy. Effective, but eventually he would melt.

Jack sucked in a large amount of air. He wasn't just going to freeze Sweet Tooth, he was going to freeze the whole room. He held his breath for a moment, before releasing the air from his super powered lungs. He began freezing the whole room and then began to target his breath on Wweet Tooth.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 August 6th 2010, 12:48 pm

Sweet Tooth felt the cold sensation of his body hardening "Brrrr its soo very very cold here" he said sarcasticly as his body completely froze. Then the solidified candy started moving. "im sorry but all you've done is make me harder... you see, I can control myself in any state of matter... lets get him" The two solid Sweet Tooths arms cracked a little as they began moving again but nothing too serious,"Now play nice with me... or else you wont get a sucker" both of his copies charged towards the boy in an attempt to knock him down.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 6th 2010, 1:25 pm

This guy went against all forms of logic. It didn't sense that he could move when all his molecules were frozen so close together. It didn't matter. He'd just need to find a better way to kill him. At least in this iced state, he'd be able to smash him to pieces. Most likely he'd be able to regenerate after it, but it would give Jack enough time to think up a plan on how to stop him.

The two copies charged at Jack, but using his super strength and speed, he ran into them with incredible force. In that solid state of his, it would have to smash him into tiny pieces and even launch some of him out of the loft.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2010, 10:31 pm

Be careful Jack Charlotte thought to herself as she silently watched everything unfold before her, her stomach was doing flips with worry and she had to bite her lip to keep herself from jumping in to help, which most likely would distract Jack.

Her body remained unseen as her mind raced, thinking of what she could do, thinking of how she could help, thinking... just thinking. Today had started out normal, just like any other, but now she was worried for a new friend's life while he is fighting a man named Sweet Tooth, and oh yeah her friend had a $50,000 reward for him. Just a normal day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 August 7th 2010, 4:06 pm

Sweet Tooth felt the enourmous impact as he shattered there were about a dozen pieces of him smashed throughout the loft. "now now boy, why did ya have to do somthing like that" Sweet Tooth's voice echoed throughout the loft. Each piece began growing into a new body untill there were a total of twelve copies of Sweet Tooth. "looks like you're gonna be a little more trouble than I thought" they all said as their arms all turned into a large array of weapons. They all charged the boy from every direction. One was bound to get him in his blind spot.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 7th 2010, 4:47 pm

This guy was like a hydra. Kill one and one becomes two. Then two becomes four. It seemed like there was no end to him, but Jack still a lot of endurance left in him. Jack prepared himself for the onslaught of attacks. He easily dispatched the ones in front by brute force, but the ones in the back nailed him in his blind spot, knocking him to the ground. Jack quickly jumped back on his feet. He clapped his hands together with heavy force, creating a shock wave to knock down the other copies.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 August 7th 2010, 8:02 pm

" Will you just GIVE UP ALREADY" Sweet Tooth yelled as he and his copies jumped back to their feet "oh yeah, I never did ask you what your full name was because you really dont look like a John Doe" Sweet Tooth asked as he rolled his neck, then he morphed his arm into a cannon and fired a large glob of extremely sticky candy at the boy.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 7th 2010, 8:15 pm

"Does it really matter who I am? You were just sent here to do a job."

Jack was still wondering who the man was working for. He had a few guesses, but there was no way to know. It could of been Harbinger, the government, or some unknown organization. There would be only one way to find out though. He would need to let himself be captured by his assailant. Jack saw his opportunity when Sweet Tooth fired a sticky projectile at him. Instead of dodging, he pretended like he was cocky enough to take the blast thinking it would bounce off. The slithery good entangled Jack. Moving was very difficult.

He could of spun his body around like a tornado to get the stuff off, but he wanted to know who was after him. Jack needed to pretend that he was out of ideas.

"What the hell is this stuff!? I can't move."
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 August 8th 2010, 7:55 pm

"well my boy what you have entangled around you is simply... me" Sweet Tooth grinned "and seeing as phase one of my trap is in place lets start phase two" just as Sweet Tooth finished speaking the candy goo hardened quickly. "I told you I could control my state in any state" he sneered as he walked over to the boy "now i'll ask only once more boy.... WHAT.. is your name? he asked while looking at his cage friend. "up ya get buddy" he said and the cage formed two arms and legs and stood up, with the boy still tightly locked in place a face formed at the front of it "everythings in order buddy" the cage copy said as it crossed its arms triumphantly.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 13th 2010, 10:13 pm

Char watched as this happened as she internally fought over what she should do, a million questions were going through her head a minute, Should I help? How can I help? What if he doesn't want help? What if he's planning something? Who is this guy working for? Why does that guy want Jack? Should I step in just in case? Or should I just stand by and watch this all take place?

She closed her eyes tightly while she got a headache, wishing that she was physic so she could see the out come, or at least a mind reader, but she's not. Reading minds and seeing the future aren't exactly her forté .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 16th 2010, 3:49 pm

"My name don't really matter. Let's just get this over with green man."

So they were off. Jack wondered where he would be taken. As long as it wasn't to Harbinger, he'd probably be okay. At least letting himself be captured would make things easier in the long run of finding out who was friend and who was a foe. Charlotte would probably try to follow Sweet Tooth, but with her ability to move through the shadows would probably keep her safe.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 August 24th 2010, 9:56 pm

((IM BAAAaack!))

Sweet Tooth walked slowly away with the kid in his cage "fine then be that way" he smriked "but let me tell you, a simple name can save your life sometimes" he and his cagemate left with the boy and started heading downtown, they got many long stares as they rode public transit, they finally arrived....... at a common police station, Sweet tooth walked in and brought mr. Doe over to the front desk. "I believe theres $50,000 for this kid?" A large fat cop looked over the edge of the desk and stared at John Doe "Thats him alright" the officer said "now let me get you your money" the cop grabbed a slip of paper and handed it to Sweet Tooth. his smiled faded as he looked down at the cheque... "hold on a minuet" he said "this cheque is only for $5,000!, Whats going on here bub?", the cop turned back to him and said "well it was decided that only 10% of the money should go to you sir, and that the rest be witheld until a further time" this made Sweet Tooth very ticked off " well isn't that just DANDY!" he yelled as he looked down at his small sum in his hand, "yknow what.... screw this, screw this new attempt of a job, screw having to work for others, screw getting small paychecks... oh and most of all SCREW YOU sir! Sweet Tooth's cage around the kid started shifting untill it had turned into a cannon, "you can go back to your girl, kid" he said as his snapped his fingers. and the cannon shot the boy high into the air, if his trajectory was correct the kid would land close to the canopy where that gaia girl was. "besides kid" Sweet tooth murmured to himself as his hands shifted to claws "our next performance is for adults only"
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 25th 2010, 9:30 pm

"Jack," Char whispered, her voice nearly silent as she watched Sweet Tooth take him, she had to do something, she wouldn't just let her friend be taken away by this jerk. She, naturally followed them, watching silently and staying hidden. She saw Sweet Tooth freak out, and she saw him shoot Jack back to her loft.

She closed her eyes tightly then she was gone, back in a flash to the loft. "Jack?" She called looking around, seeing if he was there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top