The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Almost Home I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Almost Home I_vote_lcapAlmost Home I_voting_barAlmost Home I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Almost Home I_vote_lcapAlmost Home I_voting_barAlmost Home I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Almost Home

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Almost Home Empty Almost Home

Post by Guest July 29th 2010, 8:30 pm

Char sighed, she was almost home, it had been a long day. She had missed several appointments because her alarm clock didn't go off, so she had to rush out of bed, get dressed, grab a bagel and a ponytail and run. All she wanted to do now was get home, shower, eat, then go to bed, and maybe sometime in between all that call to talk to her Mom, but that probably wouldn't happen tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Almost Home Empty Re: Almost Home

Post by KING B0SS July 30th 2010, 9:19 pm

"I can't believe this! You try and help out the police and what do they do? They shoot you!"

1 hour earlier...

There had been a high speed chase going on in town. Some idiot had decided it be fun to steal a Porsche from a rent-a-car lot. Jack was in the neighborhood and decided that he should help. Most high speed chases always ended with the runner giving up or a car crash. Jack wanted to end the chase early and avoid the chances of someone crashing and getting killed. The chase was moving onto a boulevard. It wasn't crowded at the moment, but it soon would be. From high up, Jack could see that traffic was starting to increase ahead.

He flew in fast, speeding past the police cruisers and then to the Porsche. Jack began to lift the car up and stopped it from going any further. The car was stolen, so Jack was being careful to make sure it stayed in good condition. After a few moments, the cops caught up.

"I heard you guys were looking for this."

Jack slowly set the car down so the police could take the man into custody. The car was still in good condition. Just as he was about to fly off, several cops pulled their guns on Jack.

Hold it right there John Doe! You're wanted for vigilante behavior and also wanted by the FBI for being a risk to national security! Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head.

"I just helped your ungrateful ass and now you wanna arrest me? Kiss my ass."

Jack wasn't going to go. He had no intention of taking over the world and also his 'vigilante behavior' and not caused any deaths and very little collateral damage. He began to fly off ignoring the orders of the officer. Then they opened fire on him, shooting him multiple times in the back. Their puny 9mm bullets felt like pillows to Jack.

Present time...

"Damn cops. Do 'em a favor and...

Jack paused in his flight. He removed his leather jacket to take a look at it. There were dozens of bullet holes in it. They ruined his favorite jacket.

"Oh that's just great. Maybe later I'll go by the station and piss on their cars. Jerks."

Just then he could see a local girl down below. Maybe she'd know a good clothing repair shop. Jack flew down to her location and landed right in front of her.

"Hey lady, you live around these parts right?"
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 76
Humor : Offensive
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2010, 9:38 pm

Char blinked looking at the man who seemed to jump right out of the sky, Maybe... no, that's silly of to even think of that, She chuckled softly, then realized that he had been waiting on her answer, "Of course I know my way around, I grew up here." She smiled softly knowing that this would probably delay her way home even more.
"And you do know, people do have names, like mine for instance is Charlotte, not lady," She said sweetly to the man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS July 30th 2010, 9:51 pm

"Really? Oh thank god. Do you know if there's a clothing repair shop around here? My jacket has seen better days.

Jack lifted up his jacket to show the woman his leather jacket. It was obviously covered in bullet holes... a lot of bullet holes. She then mentioned to Jack, her name. It was a little of him to just call her lady. He was still a little pissed off at those cops for shooting him in the back.

"Charlotte. Sorry 'bout that. Everyone just calls me John Doe... or just John is fine."

John Doe wasn't it Jack's actual name. For the people who watched the news, it was just what the media called him since no one knew who he was.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2010, 10:01 pm

Char looked at his jacket, How'd he get those bullet holes? she thought to herself I guess it'll be a mystery until I ask... or would that be too nosy, I mean I just met him She pondered this for a moment then shook it off.

"Yeah, I know of one it's not that far, I'll show you," She said with a smile then added trying to stay nonchalant "Do you mind telling me... how you got those holes in your jacket? If you don't, that's totally fine". She added quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS July 30th 2010, 10:14 pm

"Yeah sure I'll tell you. It's only fair. After all, you're showing me where to get it fixed."

Jack just assumed that she already knew who he was. His face had been on the news several times already. She probably didn't watch the news though and that would just make Jack's story seem nuts.

"There was a police chase going on so I thought I'd help out the boys in blue. I grabbed the car that was trying to get away so the cops could bring the guy in. I'm about to fly off and then they shoot me in the back. Can you believe that? And I had just helped them too."
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2010, 10:22 pm

Char couldn't help but smile "That was real jerk-ish of them, they could've shown some appreciation at least." Ha! So it was him She thought as she grinned slightly.

"Now lets got get your jacket fixed," She said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2010, 10:26 pm

(Should I join if you need a bad guy?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS July 30th 2010, 10:29 pm

"It's alright. I got a nice little bit of revenge planned for them."

Jack gave an evil grin. He wasn't going to kill them, but still. A prank needed to be done to get back at them. Jack may of been a hero, but he was still young and immature in some cases.

"Uh how far is it?"

If it was a good distance, then he could just fly Charlotte up and have her point out the directions. It would be a lot faster that way.

OOC: I'm cool with it, but it's Emm's thread. See what she says.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2010, 10:37 pm

OCC: I don't care, you can if you wanna Smile I gotta go to bed 'night!
IC:

Char thought for a second, "It's just a few blocks, not that far away, it'd be maybe 5 or 10 minute walk, no biggie," She smiled.

"What kind of revenge are you thinking of?" She pondered out loud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS July 30th 2010, 10:46 pm

"I'm not going to kill anyone if that's what your thinking. Maybe just stack there cars on top of each other."

A few blocks wasn't too bad of a walk. It got Jack thinking. He hadn't walked for a long time. He'd been spending most of his time running really fast or flying at high speeds.

"Five or ten minutes is good. Guess I won't have to fly us there. Been awhile since I just walked."
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2010, 3:27 pm

Char laughed, "Walking would be what most normal people do, but you aren't that normal are you now?"

She then thought to herself Too bad most of the time I just shadow travel home, but he doesn't need to know that yet,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS July 31st 2010, 3:40 pm

"Nope, not really. Anyway what is normal these days? I've been seeing an increase in the amount of people flying. Air traffic is getting bad up there."

Just by force of habit Jack wasn't walking. He was just floating a little bit off the ground, while moving with Charlotte. He was doing it at a slow pace though like he was walking... just floating instead
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2010, 4:04 pm

Char rolled her eyes, "You know their is a faster way then flying and walking to the shop?" She stated with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS July 31st 2010, 4:21 pm

Faster than flying or walking. Jack was curious as to what she was thinking. Jack could already fly fast enough to keep up with a fighter jet and break through the sound barrier easily. It was hard for him to believe there could be something faster, but maybe she secret talents just like him.

"I can already out run military jets. What could be faster?"
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top