The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Almost Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Almost Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAlmost Home - Page 3 I_voting_barAlmost Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Almost Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAlmost Home - Page 3 I_voting_barAlmost Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Almost Home

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Almost Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Almost Home

Post by Guest August 4th 2010, 7:36 pm

Charlotte looked at Jack, her heart still racing from that man, the knot in her stomach was still there unwilling to untangle itself. Then instead of being like a normal person and saying yes or no, she blurted out "Why'd you lie about your name?"

She slapped a hand over her mouth, eyes wide, mentally kicking herself, He just saved me and I couldn't have waited to ask about that? she asked herself with small sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 8:19 pm

It wasn't the reaction Jack was expecting. He was sort of hoping that she didn't notice what that man had said. Looked like it didn't workout to well. He could of been a smart ass to break away the tension. She did seem pretty upset about not telling the truth about what his real name was. She had to of known John Doe wasn't his real name however. John Doe was just a way of naming an unknown person. Jack was unknown so the media had just always called him John Doe.

"Now hold on a sec! I never lied. I said that everyone calls me John Doe. I never necessarily said that was my real na..."

Before he could finish his sentence the stranger reemerged from the crater.

"You gotta be kidding me. Look I'll explain everything later."

The stranger had taken extreme damage. His neck was broken, his guts were spilling out, and one of his legs was turned the wrong way.

"You've only damaged the vessel Jack. This world will bow down to me. You've seen the final years of this planet."

"Who are you?"

"I am Harbinger."

With his last words. The stranger collapsed. It looked like that man was nothing more than a messenger for something even darker to come.
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 76
Humor : Offensive
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2010, 8:29 pm

Charlotte looked at Jack then Harbinger, her eyes were still wide as she listened intently to what the man said, "What did he mean 'You've seen the final years of this planet'?" She asked, her forest green eyes filled with concern and worry. Her voice wasn't confident or strong, it was small and quiet.

Her eyes trailed from the Harbinger to the cracks of the pavement, her hands were in her pockets, all the while she was biting her lip knowing what Harbinger meant but not wanting to state it or even think it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 8:39 pm

"It was a warning I think, but something strange happened. I'm not sure what. When he blasted me back there I could feel... or see something. Death, countless worlds being destroyed, and the universe dieing multiple times."

Jack could hear the sirens coming. Had to of been the police. They were probably coming by to check out what the commotion was.

"You should probably zoom us outta here before they get here."
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2010, 8:45 pm

Charlotte nodded "We'll go to my loft," she said softly as she walked over to the shadows with Jack by her side.
"Ready?" She asked looking at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 8:51 pm

"Yeah I'm ready..."

Meanwhile in space...

Harbinger was aboard his battleship, the Hand of God, in the throne room. He was looking out of the window towards his great empire of the void. The door to the throne room opened.

"My Lord... Did he perform as expected?"

"Even better than expected. His strength will go a long way in giving me more power. If one has that much power then I wonder how much all of them will grant me..."
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2010, 8:58 pm

"Mkay then," Char murmured taking his arm and bringing him with her into the shadows, a cold rush formed around them and then they were in her messy loft, paints, news papers, and clothes were scattered everywhere.

"Sorry 'bout the mess, I'm not the most neat person," She said as she threw some of her clothes into a hamper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 9:10 pm

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that."

In an instant they were in Charlotte's loft. At least in the city she was much faster than Jack. The mess didn't bother him at all either. In fact he was the same.

"It's alright don't worry about. I guess I owe you an explanation huh?"
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2010, 9:14 pm

"That'd be nice," Char sighed as she straightened some papers on her desk, reading one softly to herself making sure she could toss it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 9:22 pm

"Alright. No sense in hiding it now since that guy revealed it. My real name is Jack Romero. Like that thing said I can transform my body... or actually I can condense my muscles and height to what I originally was before I changed into this."

Jack took a step back. His muscles began to morph into barely anything and he went from 6'2 to 5'9. At that point. He looked like a boney little nerd.

"Well this is what I look like when I'm not playing superhero."
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2010, 9:32 pm

She giggled, "At least you're still taller then me." Char grinned looking up at him, from her little 5'2.

She then looked at her little plant and smiled, her mother had given it to her a few weeks ago and it was almost dead then. It grew and now it was budding, she concentrated a little and one of the roses opened. She cut the stem and put it in a vase and some water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 9:37 pm

"Wow! Usually people are quick make fun of me."

Jack released his muscle and size control. His muscles and tall stature returned quickly. At 6'2 he looked down on Charlotte as she went over to her plant.

"Damn you are short... Woah how did you do that? You giving that plant some kinda steroid to make it grow that fast?"
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2010, 9:44 pm

Char rolled her eyes "Short is a good thing, I don't bump my head on things." She explained with a laugh as she remembered the times when Kyle would always hit his head on her door frame.

She then snorted a laugh "Steroids, I haven't heard that one before, but I'm sorry to disappoint you but no I don't give my plants steroids, I merely..." She stopped thinking for a word "control them." she finish with another smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 9:49 pm

"So you can move through the shadows and control plant life? Jeez I bet you'd be pretty scary in the jungle."

Jack went to sit down on a chair near by. He really didn't need to stay, but it had been a long time since he had a friend just to chat with.

"So how did you get your powers?"
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2010, 10:04 pm

Char smiled, "Well, I was born with all 3 of them but Light and Dark just stayed dormant for awhile. I think it was just a random mutation to my DNA, unless my mom was rolling around in toxic waste when she was pregnant." She shrugged nonchalantly as she rolled her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KING B0SS August 4th 2010, 10:11 pm

"Maybe she went swimming in a public pool. Those places can be pretty toxic."

So maybe the public pool wasn't that bad, but if they're were kids in it then no doubt it was toxic. Someone would probably get pink eye the next day.

"I'm still not quite sure how I ended up with mine."
KING B0SS
KING B0SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top