The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Swarm Infestation [Complete]

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 Empty Re: Swarm Infestation [Complete]

Post by Row February 21st 2019, 7:29 pm

"Weakling. A being as strong as you... unable to punch me to save your friend, Scratch what i said. You are a terrible member for her colony."
She frowned, robbed of the one pleasure she could get. Her vengeance against that woman would have to wait. She needed Emerl to be stronger, strong enough to beat the alien. For now, it was pointless to keep the body. The alien would chase her and she could not fight back honestly. With time she would be able to close the gap. For now though, her eyes turned green and the will disappeared into her own soul gem.

Tears rolled down Emerl's face as she fell to the ground sobbing. She could have being gone, overtaken by the stronger will. It was miracle that she was released, one that may not happen again.
"Siren... So... sorry. I..." She closed her eyes and tried to turn around. Running away was the only thing she could think of. She was not strong enough to control her powers. She just made mistakes and almost hurt the people she cared about. She could not handle anymore people dying. She could not handle more people getting hurt.

Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ February 22nd 2019, 4:24 pm

Siren reached out a hand and grasped Emerl's, "Listen...I know you feel guilty...but what happened here today was not your fault. You're a victim of forces outside your control, I can tell. You definitely need help though. That's why..." She took a deep breath, knowing she was taking a big step here, "Why don't you...stay with me? I can use the company and I can help you learn to better control your powers."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 344
Job : College Student
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Row February 22nd 2019, 10:47 pm

Emerl chuckled. After all of this, the alien was okay with forgiving the girl still. How she decided all of this, Emerl could not tell. The alien was nice. It was strong. He was hopeful. Emerl herself felt weak, tired, and lucky but mostly tired. Her mind felt dirty. Her head was dizzy. She knew she should not be here. There was so many chances, so many times she should have lost. This world was too hard alone. Plus, she was tired.

"Thank you... for kindness."
Emerl looked at the alien before lowering her head. Tears dropped from her face. All she wanted to do was cry, but that could wait till they returned home.

[Complete]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Swarm Infestation [Complete] - Page 6 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29