The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_voting_barALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_voting_barALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

ALERT: doing my small part.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: ALERT: doing my small part.

Post by Row January 14th 2019, 8:08 pm

As Riley was flying towards the black and white man, a black wispy ball flew over her head. After words the man continued wailing on the gang members. Riley smiled happy to get a good clean shot at him, back attacks were the best. Then something weird happened. Riley stopped gaining distance towards him.
"What the?"
She tried to fly faster and managed to gain a few inches but an invisible force grabbed her whole body. Her bat pulled behind her as if someone grabbed it and hell would have to freeze over before she allowed her weapon to just be taken like that. she turned around while still flying towards the man and saw the black wisp ball floating in the air. The air around it was darker and dirt, rocks, and debris swarmed around it as if they were being sucked it the balls center. There was only one thing that fit such an description, a black hole.

"Oh... no," Riley fought the forces pulling her in, "Crap, crap, crap!"
Riley saw herself getting pulled in slowly. She was not fast or strong enough to just escape she had to endure it. She need something to hold on to but what? She looked around while fighting. the only object not being pulled into the sky was the car. This going to be bad but she could not risk getting crushed just yet. She changed direction to her car and reached out. Then she grabbed the frame which were opened due to the broken windows. Blood dripped from her hands as glassed dug into her hand. The framed bend as it struggled to keep its shape.
"AHHH... I am going to get you.... I SWEAR IT!"

Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr January 14th 2019, 8:46 pm

5 down, 10 to go.

"Sorry, lady, but this gang is not going to stop until we're all bloody pulp!"

The equalizers were distracted by splinters raining down on them, tearing up clothing and skin. He hears the shouts of the female figure that was pulled by his black hole. Comedic as heck. However, he had to get serious if he was going to take the equalizers on alone. First, he throws the car door at one of the men, using it as an improvised frisbee, knocking him with a power hit to the head. Next, he went after another stunned individual, using a frontal kick to knock him into 2 other equalizers, the splinters making them into porcupines, sticking their wooden spines into each other as they collide. 6 left. Lumin fires his non-lethal blacklight Ray into another's chest, lifting them off the ground and into a building. As they impact, they slide down, slumping over. The equalizers' stun effect has worn off and they go on the offensive. The 5 come for Lumin, preparing to attack. He front flips but goes for the fakeout. Instead of bringing a kick down onto their head, Nightlight goes low, knocking an equalizer off his feet. For the next, he blasts them in the chest with the blacklight beam. He was starting to get used to his blacklight powers. 3 left. One pulls out a firearm while the others grab knives.

"Woah, there. Bringing a gun to a fight with Nightlight? That's really not a good idea."

Nightlight throws a black hole, once again tearing the weapons from his opponents' hands. However, the firearm goes off as it hits the ground, the bullet going into the car's fuel tank which begins to leak gas. Nightlight knocks out another with a roundhouse kick. For the final two, Nightlight fires the blacklight beam into the asphalt before them, cutting the words "Good riddance" as he throws the black holes and tears himself forward, punching the two men in their solar plexi, causing them to keep over on the ground, gasping for air.

"That was dope."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 14th 2019, 9:31 pm

Jehoel sighed. Looking at the commotion bellow it seems like this guy can deal some real damage. But It isn't going to last forever, it never does. As the man next to him was speaking three large black vans, each with its own crooked looking, big yellow smiley face painted on their side's pulled down the street. It seemed like someone called for help. A dozen or more people jumped out of the vehicles as they screeched to a stop.

"Maybe we should go down and help..." Jehoel said mournfully.

Out of the van to the rear came a large man. Looking to be almost seven feet tall. He wore a white colored hoodie and a twisted ghost faced mask that had hints of blood smeared across it. The man had a machete in his right hand. His left hand was contorted and seemed useless. But when he stretched it forward it looked like a glove. Claws protruded from it.

"I hear you have a problem with equality!" He said in a higher pitch voice than you'd think, "What's with the ruckus, you don't want these corporate bastards to get whats been coming?" One could picture him smiling. With a wave of his claw a dozen of the men pulled out Uzi's and started to light the way up.

As soon as the gunfire started Jehoel leaped into action. His wings appearing on his back with just enough time for him to land in a rolling fashion. His hand happened to grab a leg of one man as he rolled from behind him, yanking him back, causing his face to smack the ground. Jehoel grabbed the Uzi that had fallen and started to send lead in every direction.

His position wasn't the best. Being in the center of the group didn't seem like a good idea, but he wasn't going to watch innocent people die. The Uzi's sound echoed through the street as multiple rounds hit five people, some just wounded but two dropped where they stood. Jehoel dived in front of the middle vehicle as bullets riddled the spot he was standing. He noticed the man with the glove moving forward.

Letting out two more bursts of the Uzi he dropped one more guy as he tried to sneak around the van. Still a line of men where firing into the alleyway, unaware of the commotion behind them.

"Where do you think your going?" The big man said from on top of the van, looking down at Jehoel.
"Oh, you know..." Shrugging slyly, then darting toward the back of the vans.

The man was fast. He hopped from one vehicle to another and was on top of Jehoel almost instantly. The tackle was rough. Pinning him, the man with the claw put it to Jehoel's face. The metal was warm, and seemed to grow sharper as it approached him...

Last edited by ghost on January 14th 2019, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typo)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 447
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman January 14th 2019, 9:44 pm

Arrowman looked down at the vans rolling in. "Ah shit." He mutated to himself. "They got the weapon shipment!" He cried out to everyone as he jumped down as he watched the guy getting pinned down. He shot his grappling hook behind The man and with all of his energy he delivered a big kicked to head, trying to get the man off the guy and give him a chance.

"How could you let yourself be distracted." He thought to himself. "You could've made it to the weapon shipment and stop them getting this firepower, dumb, dumb, IDIOT!" He carried on thinking to himself.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Row January 15th 2019, 12:36 am

"My Door! stop it!!!" The woman screamed while holding on to the frame of her car.
The nightmare was not over. More guys appeared and they brought guns. One of those guns managed to hit her fuel tank. How did Riley know? The smell of gas was overwhelmingly pungent. She screamed again and started pulling herself to the car. If she could just get inside, then maybe she could find another way to close in on the man. She just had to pull herself a little closer and suddenly gravity returned to normal.

"Dammit it"

Riley crashed into the cars hood and rolled onto the ground. She was free but that ability was just too powerful. Peeking pass the car she could see that the man was not focusing on her. That meant she could go for a sneak attack. She took a deep break, coughing on the fumes, and then her body became intangible. Then she flew into the ground and made her way to the black hole man. As he landed from his fancy jump attack, Riley phased out of the ground with her bat in hand behind the man. Become tangible she swung her back hoping to hit him in his ribs. If she was lucky, she would have broken on or two of them.
"BASTARD. STOP USING MY CAR AS A WEAPON!"

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr January 18th 2019, 7:20 am

Nightlight looks at the vehicles arriving and clenches his fists. More bad guys. Beneath the mask he gives a smirk. He had taken down a whole group of enemies in a few minutes, what could a few more van fulls be? First he saw the men armed with automatic weapons this time. And then he sees the big guy.

"Oh man."

As Riley swung the bat, Luna who is inside the Blacklight ring and Lumin's mind, cried out warning Nightlight of danger. This had happened a few times in the past few minutes so Lumin didn't stop to think. He instead whipped around, activating the Blacklight beam, cutting the bat in half as the beam passes through it.

"Hey, I actually did it! Anyway, lady, there are 2 dozen more goons here that will mess up your car even more if you don't calm down and get ready for the real fight, your car will be in..."

He takes a peek at the car, leaking fuel, missing a door, shattered windows, and spray paint and decides to choose his words carefully.

"A less than perfect condition? I'm asking you to help us take down those guys and then deal with the car situation. But if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll receive."

Nightlight lowers his center of gravity like his martial arts teacher had always preached. He extends one arm forward ahead of him and one stays back in a fist. Nightlight is combat ready.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 18th 2019, 5:07 pm

The man's grip suddenly loosened as he tumbled head first behind Jehoel, who got to his feet as soon as he could. The clawed man seemed to land perfectly, sliding back. Leaving little time for Jehoel to react the man pounding toward him again.

Light shown bright in the angels hand. Making daylight envious, It would be practically blinding to onlookers. The light morphed quickly into a blade as Jehoel pulled it through the air. With luck the man blocked it with his metal hand and slid across the ground.

He couldn't keep the light up for too long, as soon as his opponent stumbled the light extinguished and Jehoel sent a spin kick toward the man's head. Hitting him, the ghost mask flew off, seeing blood run down his nose and ear. He looked normal enough.

"eh.. Is that all you got?" He asked.

Several of the goons turned toward their direction and started to fire. Rounds pierced nearby cars and shattered windows of buildings, but missed their target as Jehoel dived to the side. I am one lucky guy. He thought while trying to catch his breath. The large man ran for, leading with his metal hand Jehoel pushed his foot into the man's face, causing him to stumble back.

"Some help over here!" He said while getting back to his feet. "This guy isn't a push over."

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman January 21st 2019, 6:15 pm

Arrowman scanned the arena to see if he could find anything that could help. Before long he saw catwalk connecting the building together above the Large man with a broken support that if pulled on hard enough, could send it flying down and knock out the man and a few of his goons. So with all of his strength, Arrowman shoots his grapple hook to the broken support beam and pulls it down, sending it flying. "You better move out the way Light guy!" He shouted.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Row January 21st 2019, 6:57 pm

The man was fast. Some how he knew she was there despite her coming of the ground and managed to react. Anticipating an black hole ball, she released her bat and adjust her attack to be a half powered haymaker like punch. The man did not move away either so she was sure she could clock him. To her surprise, the man actually fired a beam of energy. Which destroyed the bat. She would not change her action and would follow through with the punch. If she land the punch, she would calm down a little and quickly eye the surrounded area. The punch would not break any bones but it would knock him off center if not too the ground.

Noticing all of the new rioter coming in, she would change her attention to the group.
"You are all ants!... Look Blot man. I might forgive you if my car makes it out of this," she clenched her fist and started floating so that she had at least 5 inches on the man when he stood up, "Just stop using my car as a weapon!"
Then she dived into the group looking for the biggest guy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If she missed, she would back away and try to escape underground by phasing through the ground. Then she would return to her apartment. She needed something more fitting to deal with a meta.

Last edited by Row on January 23rd 2019, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr January 21st 2019, 8:12 pm

Nightlight uses his martial arts training knowledge to redirect the punch downward, grabbing her wrist and holding it firmly. All of a sudden, he no longer had a grip on the wrist as the female escaped... Into the ground?

"I know us Metas are weird but I never saw anything like that on TV."

He saw the armed men attacking Jehoel and would sprint into action. He tosses a black hole into the air, yanking him into the sky. Lumin flies over the gangsters and throws another black hole at the side of the building. Their weapons are torn from their hands to the wall as Nightlight comes down on them. He falls to the ground, landing atop a gang member and Nightlight's weight alone landing on his head would be enough to knock him unconscious.

"Take care of the big guy! The goons are easy as pie!"

Nightlight starts putting his martial arts skill to good use, kicking a goon into another. He spins and punches another in the solar plexus, causing them to gasp for air. His aura seems to be reducing Jehoel's power. He has an aura of darkness,and this darkness seems to absorb the light within the area. The black hole he had thrown earlier also seems to harm Jehoel. He continues beating down on goons around him, spinning, punching, firing his Blacklight beam in its nonlethal mode. After a few seconds, the guns fall down.

"Hey guys, what else was in that shipment?"

Lumin dropkicks an approaching enemy.

"Maybe we could like, use the vans to ram that dude or blow it up or something? I mean, he seems durable enough to-"

He would pull an equalizer over his shoulder, using the goon's momentum against him, slamming him into the ground on his back.

"-withstand an explosion!"

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 23rd 2019, 5:56 pm

Jehoel dived again to the side, watching as the large man in front of him got hit by a large metal beam from above. The force was large enough to send him flying across the street. Broken glass and fragments from the building spread along the ground as the boss plummets into a building, lost within its structure.

"The vehicles might have some kind of weapons inside." He answered the hero.

There was no time for pleasantries. More people where bound to be on the way. Jehoel looked around, most of the goons were down for the count. Maybe rummaging through the vans isn't a bad idea.

Opening the back of one of the vehicles he saw a few militarized boxing containers. Large hard plastic crates that would be used for hauling AMALs and ADALs; normal medical and dental equipment, but these were full of Italian, Israeli, and Russian weapons. One had old Spike Anti-Tank launchers and missiles stacked inside.

"Over here!" He called to the group.

Jehoel grabbed one of the Uzi's and started to pound rounds into the hole of the building. That should be the end of him. He thought...

Last edited by ghost on January 23rd 2019, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman January 23rd 2019, 6:21 pm

Arrowman observed around to see if any more goons have arrived before being called over by the person who is rummaging through the van. But as soon as Arrowman saw the person shooting the Uzi, he panicked a bit and waves his hands to get the guy's attention. "Whoa Whoa!" He shouted. "We can't be killers! We can't kill this guy even if he is being a prick, we are heroes for a reason." He paused comically "But if you want to shoot him the legs then by all means go ahead but don't kill." He stated.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Row January 24th 2019, 12:25 am

"Stupid Human. Stupid stupid stupid!" Riley flew threw the the floor of "her" apartment. Her body unphased partially as her shin was moving through the floor. She hit the floor, Shaking everything in the small kitchen. She growled, trying to pull her leg through the floor before taking a deep breath.
Concentrate, you you can do this girl.
Her leg slowly slipped through the tiles. She exhaled before returning to her rage. Grunts followed the slamming of doors and boxes until black chest showed itself. Inside, a teal mist seeped out. The heat from the room was pulled into the chest. The lights flickered. A wide grin cut its way through Riley's face. This was the first time she used them. This was the first time she would be going all out. It was going to be so much fun not having to hide. A eerie giggle signal the chattering of metal from the box. It was finally time. Riley clapped her hands and searched for the nearest outlet.
"I can't wait to make them feel all of this pain"
Riley's hands smashed through the wall and grabbed the two wires. She ripped them apart and than touched the exposed wire. Current ravaged her body, Tinting her pale body and turning any blue on her person yellow. The lights flickered on and off as the girl whaled in pain. The power filled her body until the breaker finally tripped.
It was time for Riley's returned to the field. It was time for the living to learn what happens when you piss off a a vengeful spirit!

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr January 30th 2019, 5:35 pm

Nightlight continues to take on the remaining guards. He uses a few combos with his black holes and continues pummeling them.

"I agree with the other guy. We shouldn't kill them. That wouldn't be very heroic. Maybe like, pistol whip them or something."

Nightlight would throw a black hole into the air, pulling himself over to the downed 'boss'. He would activate a black hole, holding it in his hand, pulling a crowbar in his direction. As the crowbar approaches his hand, he throws the black hole, yanking the crowbar into the Equalizer Boss's chest, attempting to knock the breath out of him.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 30th 2019, 7:09 pm

"Do I look like a hero to you?" Jehoel said while pulling out his cell phone. These people would have killed them on the spot, he wondered if they understood that.

The phone picked up.
"Mike, It's Me. What's the deal with these riots? Who's leading this stuff?"
"Hey man, I don't have anything to do with-"
"Cut the crap."
"Ok, Ok...your always so hostile toward me... The guys name is Mook. Well, at least that's what we call him. He's in some boat down by the docks. I think they called it, "Dà shīzi" The Big Lion"
"The Triad into this?"
"More like China bro."

Jehoel hung up the phone. "Who wants to help end this?" He asked the others. Dim wings began to form on his back. As people jumped out from behind vans he pulled out the Uzi and pumped lead into them.

"If your interested I will see you guys down by the docks." Jehoel said as he began to fly off.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman January 30th 2019, 7:20 pm

Arrowman just stood there, watching as both of the guys carry on there activities as he mutated under his breath "God this is going to be an annoying night." before Arrowman decided to speak up "Well if you would listen to me..." But before he could finish the guy in front of him shoot up a group of people, Arrowman couldn't let him keep that damn thing. Before the guy could take off he shoot his grappling hook to try and pull the Uzi out of him. "Hey i'm with you, just don't kill anyone, these people could have families and stuff. Jail is fine!" He stated.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top