The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_voting_barALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

ALERT: doing my small part.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: ALERT: doing my small part.

Post by Arrowman January 30th 2019, 7:20 pm

Arrowman just stood there, watching as both of the guys carry on there activities as he mutated under his breath "God this is going to be an annoying night." before Arrowman decided to speak up "Well if you would listen to me..." But before he could finish the guy in front of him shoot up a group of people, Arrowman couldn't let him keep that damn thing. Before the guy could take off he shoot his grappling hook to try and pull the Uzi out of him. "Hey i'm with you, just don't kill anyone, these people could have families and stuff. Jail is fine!" He stated.

Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Row January 31st 2019, 6:01 pm

Riley returned to the scene flying overhead. Bodies lied along the ground with 3 men still standing. One was the grappling hook guy who hit her car. One was the blob man who was using her door as a shield and throwing the men into her car. The last one was someone completely different but he had an uzi, interesting. She flew down making herself invisible to further analyze what was happening. With the time she spent flying around, she managed to calm down. It was true that the grappling hook was fighting a group of people. However the black and white man did break apart her car. Since all three are together, that meant they were trying to fight the gang. Maybe it would be better to work with then. Then after it was finish, she could attack the blob guy. She had a plan.

She ended up behind the grappling hook guy after he attempted to take away the uzi.
"Broken bones are even better..." She reappeared with her shield and sword in hand, "If we move this to their house, my car will stop taking collateral damage."
She had her shield ready to defend. Her eyes glowed yellow. Her sword had a yellow wisp in the guard. The shield had these wisp in the top of the shield. She was prepared to block or cut through the next attack that came to her since she was overly aggressive at the group before.
"I am working with you... or against you. Make your choice."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr March 14th 2019, 8:35 pm

Nightlight would throw a black hole to the gang members' feet, pulling them toward it and into essentially a group of bowling pins, ready to be destroyed by the magdumping Angel.

"Hm. Sometimes it's easier to let the powers go to work. I've been exerting myself this whole time."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost March 15th 2019, 11:29 pm

The dim glow of Jehoel's wings pulsed through the air as he flew. The docks where only a few miles from their current location, when they had gotten there the ship was easy to spot. Dock handlers where busy at work unloading and loading large shipments of god knows what into the deep reassesses of The Big Lion. "Now to find this 'Mook' Character." Jehoel said beginning his decent. "Hey, Arrow guy. Think we can get into that ship without telling the world we are coming?" He asked.

As he landed on a nearby rooftop, about a thousand feet from the location, he noticed several vans pulling up by the shipyard. A small four-wheel drive pickup truck wasn't far behind, in the back they had mounted what looked like a minigun. "How prepared are these guys?" He questioned, looking at the people that had followed him. "So, lets do inventory, what can we do to get into this place... preferably unnoticed?" he asked them. "Maybe a distraction outside the gates." Jehoel thought for a moment. "Oh yeah, the reason we are here. There is a guy here that goes by the name, 'Mook'. He has a big hand to play in these riots. Helping china succeed at... I honestly don't know... But we can find out. We just need to get into that ship." He pointed at the dock.

The Big Lion was large freight ship that sailed from the USA to China quite frequently. The deck handlers where mostly Chinese, but could speak English enough to order food at restaurants. Some of them had weapons concealed under their clothes, but the real worry where the armed guards that littered the area, most having Ak-47s and Uzis, not to mention the pickup truck.

Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 443
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman March 19th 2019, 1:12 pm

Arrowman ignored the woman and started to shoot his hook to the next building and started to make his way to the docks. Once he got Arrowman scanned his surroundings, mostly at what he can use to get in undetected.

"Well I have a few ways we can go about this." He stated.
"We can set off a explosive up there." He pointed towards a fuel tanker next to a few creates of weapons and vans.
"Or we can set off the alarm near the front while we sneak in from behind." He told the other guy. "Oh yeah, call me Arrowman."
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Row March 19th 2019, 3:04 pm

Apparent there was some 3rd option, just ignoring her. Her eyes flared but it was pointless now. The group was leaving advancing much faster than she could reasonably move. Good ridden to them. At least her car was not totally destroy. She turned around and realized the work it would take to deal with it. Maybe it was for the best to just leave it and move on. Everyone was gone after all. So the woman let out a sigh and floated off in another direction. Her sword dragged against the bottom the the ground. One day she would destroy the blackblob man, one day.

(exit...)

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr March 23rd 2019, 7:42 pm

Nightlight had followed, pulling himself through the black night with his black holes and soaring. He would land on the building with Jehoel and Arrowman.

"You think the phase-lady is coming? Ahh, nevermind. So, plan. My plan is to not have one at all!"

He quickly rushes through his shoddy idea and throws a black hole through the sky. It doesn't quite reach a thousand feet, but it's good enough to get Nightlight there. He would roll as he lands, hiding behind some crates. He peaks about the corner and looks at the guards posted up.

ALERT: doing my small part. - Page 3 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Red May 1st 2019, 6:54 pm

(Nightlight may realize the crate he is leaning on reads 'Obverse Technologies.' This company is rather well known for it's high tech equipment and gadgets. Apparently these goons are trafficking some of it!

An item will be discovered if the crate is opened. If the awarded player chooses to take it, they need only ask staff to add it to their character sheet.)

Relic Awarded: Nightight
Extra Dimensional Utility Belt:

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top