The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOpposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_voting_barOpposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOpposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_voting_barOpposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose)

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose)

Post by Jeannie Rose September 23rd 2018, 9:25 pm

yeah i guess that works jeannie smiles happy she has a hero name now

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 24th 2018, 6:40 pm

"Good, now as my...official sidekick, I guess I should let you inside my base" She said before turning to the steel door and, after putting a six-point code into the code pad before putting her hand onto the hand scanner as it produced a blue scan of her hand as it gave a soft robotic voice.

"Scanning: complete. Authorization: administrator. Identification: Hero, Code name: Banshee. Access Granted" It said before the sound of pistons releasing pressurized gas as the door opened for her.

"I will add you to the system in due time, but come and I will show you around" She said as she gestured for her to follow. If she did; once inside, the door would shut and then they will go down what was several hundred feet below the surface of London into the first floor in a general way of describing it. There would be six doors on either side of the walkway.

"This is the living area; I had six rooms prepared; one for myself and others in case something like this would happen. They are all updated with mod cons and en-suite bathroom. If you wish, you may choose one for yourself if you wish. Although I am aware you have your own place, but you are free to have this place as a safe house in case something happens" She explains; opening one of the doors to show her a small-ish but well designed and modern room with a single bed, a wardrobe, a desk and chair, bed table and some cupboards and a small en-suite bathroom with a sink, toilet and shower. It was all in white and was reminiscent of student accommodation. She would let her take a look before she would continue.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Fauna Salan Interview/Additional IC details:
Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "There is Suffering in Silence and Emptiness in Loudness; yet both are necessary in the way people are. it is in their nature after all" - Banshee

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 103
Job : N/A
Humor : Sarcastic, borderline dad joke level
Registration date : 2018-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 24th 2018, 8:26 pm

jeannie looked around excited she was with a real super hero, and she took her to her secret base where she can hang out and be her official sidekick how coo!!!!!

oh yeah that would come in handy this is so cool secret base i'm a sidekick and we have a bat cave!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 24th 2018, 9:57 pm

"I guess you can call it that, but I prefer to call it the Banshee Bunker; anyway, the main room is down this way" she explains as she leads Jeannie down into the nerve center. there was a nice big holo table and a big computer with a massive screen; very reminiscent of batman's computer in the animated series.

"this is the nerve center where I plan out things, hack into systems and monitor police reports for criminal activity, although don't touch anything this is all pretty expensive equipment"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "There is Suffering in Silence and Emptiness in Loudness; yet both are necessary in the way people are. it is in their nature after all" - Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 24th 2018, 11:39 pm

yeah you don't want to get sued for copy rights Especially by batman money is one of his powers. so he'd have super good bat lawyers darn don't touch it's like with daddys stuff. she looks around at the neat stuff
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 25th 2018, 7:10 am

She looked over to Jeannie.

"You do know that batman is a fictional hero, right?" She asked dryly before heading to her computer set up and gestured to Jeannie to come over to her, pointing to a hand scanner on the desk.

"Put your hand here and enter in a six-digit code; then you'll be registered into the bunker system and will be able to get in at anytime"

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 25th 2018, 1:49 pm

oh yeah i guess so ok she does the scan code thingy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 25th 2018, 6:09 pm

"Alright good; that should be everything; now your in the system. So, what do you wish to do now?" She asked Jeannine or probably as she called her by her hero name, Chimera Queen and wondered what she wanted to do now. She wasn't really sure what to do now with her so she was hoping she had at least something in that little airhead brain of hers.

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 25th 2018, 8:21 pm

well is there any other things to see in the secret base?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 26th 2018, 2:46 pm

"Besides the generator and workshop room combo and the emergency exit into the london underground; not really"

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 26th 2018, 8:18 pm

well knowing where the emergency exit is incass we have one would be good to know. and the work shop sounds fun, do you make fun toys there?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 26th 2018, 8:51 pm

"Something like that; its more for maintenance to make sure everything is kept running, but I guess I can show you if you are interested" She says, standing up from her chair after saving Chimera Queen's information on her computer before leading her down a few more stairs to a bulkhead. She grabbed the wheel at the front of it and turned it anti-clockwise and a thump sound came out before the bulkhead swung open; revealing a large electric generator with various maintenance equipment around on shelves with a dedicated workshop in a open plan room in the top left corner of the generator room. Lastly, there was another bulkhead on the top right of the room with a emergency exit only sign by it.

"Take a look round if you want"

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 27th 2018, 12:06 am

oh ok she looks around amused with all the funny sounds. kinda noisy in here seems like it'd be hard to focus on working with it all going on
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 27th 2018, 9:55 pm

"You learn to ignore it eventually, although it isn't that loud anyway, although I guess your enhanced hearing would make it rather...distressing to be in here. Besides, I do not stay in here often; the workshop is more for others who are more of the technically minded. So, anything else you wish to ask of me?"

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 27th 2018, 11:35 pm

yeah it took awhile to get used to that, the super smell was even worse i thought i was going to die cleaning my cats litter box the first time after getting super senses. i let the butler teddy bears handy that job by themselves now. huh well not sure maybe what do we do now never been a sidekick before.

your supposed teach me hero stuff now i think, or at least that's what batman does with robin
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 28th 2018, 9:36 am

"I do not know if I am the right for training you since my powers are not ones suitable for such things. But, I guess at least I should see what you can do. So, let us spar; I wish to see what you can do" She says, taking a defensive stance against the newly named Chimera Queen.

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top