The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTrickster Sister - Page 3 I_voting_barTrickster Sister - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Trickster Sister - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTrickster Sister - Page 3 I_voting_barTrickster Sister - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trickster Sister

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trickster Sister - Page 3 Empty Re: Trickster Sister

Post by Ember_Fangs December 9th 2009, 12:33 pm

Ivy had just ordered the drinks again and was leaning against the bar beside Wolf and Ana and now Will as well. She flicked her hair back from her face as they began an argument.
"You're right," she said, her eyes flashed angrily. "We're not everything we seem but to start something up about it is called discrimination or didn't they teach your sorry American ass that in school?" she said, her Italain accent taking a sour tone.

Roxy slipped over with a frown and looked at them both.
"Sister.." she frowned and slipped her hand into her sisters. "Maybe we should just leave, we don't want to fight," she said calmly.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 December 9th 2009, 4:22 pm

"I did nothing." Ana stated. That you can prove. he added in his mind. Just as a brief moment of silence enveloped the bar, Ana turned back to the muscled man. "Why yes, I think I am a riot. You would too, if you were high enough on the social ladder to fathom better insults than 'Bitch nigger'. Now, if you didn't curse every other sentence, I might have taken you seriously. But as it is, I just can't." he ranted, face staying calm the entire time. He wasn't angry, more happy. He was just messing with the guy. Even if the other man didn't know that, didn't make it any less fun. As for the girls, he didn't pay attention to them right now. It took his full being to keep a perfectly straight face and not burst into laughter

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ana Powergrid
Trickster Sister - Page 3 Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 9th 2009, 6:23 pm

(Dude Wolf and Ana are cock blockers for real, I am tempted to bring in Kip to kick your asses while Wilbert gets his well deserved double pussy Very Happy Lol Dick sniffah Razz)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trickster Sister - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 9th 2009, 10:23 pm

Wolf chuckled looking the guy up and down."Eh your not even high enough up the ladder to even talk faker".Wolf looked at the girls and grinned."Oh I never went to school so I didn't get taught that I mean of course a back woods red neck would never match up to a couple of Italian pets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 10th 2009, 1:02 pm

Ivy snarled when he said Pet but Roxy gripped her arms and yanked her back.
"Sis he isn't worth it, come on, Will you coming?" Roxy asked, half dragging her sister out the door already. Ivy felt like seriously turning into her wolf form and kicking this other wolf's ass.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 10th 2009, 7:57 pm

Wolf laughed turning to Ana."Man been awhile still doing the pyro thing huh ya looks fun:.Wolf watched the girls leaving and winked at Ivy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight December 11th 2009, 1:27 pm

Wilbert rose his brow at Ana, his little rant infuriated his ghetto persona, though on the inside Wilbert was perfectly calm and thought nothing more of this man than another punk, on the outside he acted like a thug with a problem. "Oh, so you sayin just cause I'm black I aint high up on your cracka ass laddeh? Well guess what nigga? I may curse every sentence, the police may kick mah ass everytime they look at me, the way I talk may be hard ta understand. But nigga, at least when I whip out my dick, I don't make tha gurls burst out into laughter. Cause nigga I got that long smooth shit, It'll slap you in tha face, and everythang! Shit I got a deal wif you right now nigga, we settle dis shit like real men. We prove who da real man is wif out words, or wif out fists, but wif simply an action." Wilbert stared him down ferociously, no one else in the room mattered at this point, he was simply trying to prove who was the better man, his right hand moving to his waist and gripping his pant line. "Alright nigga, I'ma whip out my shit, and den you whip out yo's. Den we know who's da real BIG man" He said seriously in his ghetto accent, though no matter what, it was always hard for him to sound serious in this voice. At any second he was ready to 'whip his shit out'.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Trickster Sister - Page 3 Blackknight1Trickster Sister - Page 3 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 11th 2009, 2:13 pm

Ivy was going to hit him in a minute. Roxy gripped her arm tightly then looked to Will.
"Will... come on don't... just leave them, they aren't worth it," she said softly. She felt like a baby sitter or mother at the moment - keeping Ivy calm and getting Will out of there. They had just met him but still they could be good friends in the future when they knew each other more.
"If you wink at me again you wont have an eye to wink with," Ivy growled slightly.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 11th 2009, 3:45 pm

(If you don't want me here dude, like overcrowding, delete this post)

Two large bouncers approached Wolf and Ana, placing their hands on their chests and leading them away from Wilbert and the twins, the guards were covered in scars as if they had been restitched up. Kip was controlling them, but to the naked eye no one could tell. "You guys need to leave this location now" they said as they led the two to another side of the bar.(If you wish to continue make a new topic, stop being cock blocks). Kip walked up to Wilbert and placed a hand on his back, he said lowly in his ear, out of ear shot to the two twins. "I got rid of the cock blocks, and I will be your wing man from here on, but I need the same, we can at least split this man." he said with a chuckle and took a seat next to Wilbert and near the twins. "Kip Starks, would it be too much for your names, eh?" he asked extending his hand for whichever twin grabbed his hand first, the first one to touch him, would be his target. He would find out Wilbert's name later, once it was important, he would hope he would catch on, Kip revealed his name to Wilbert as well as the twins subtly he hoped Wilbert would do the same.

(If you are confused, I reanimated those bodies, they were dead people.)

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight December 23rd 2009, 11:17 pm

Wilbert heard the words from the beautiful women trying to calm him down, though honestly, he was perfectly calm, it just didn't seem that way. This was all an act, the hot headed gangsta he pretended to be, it was perfect. He shrugged off the punks he was beefing with and turned away from them, popping his shoulders as he did so, then returning to his seat beside Kip and across from the twins. Wilbert at first sight knew the bouncers were not bouncers that worked there, he also knew that they weren't exactly human, judging by those stitches they were puppets to somebody. But who? His suspicions led to the newcomer, though it could have been the girls, it just seemed more likely that it was him. Odd powers, he had no clue what they would be, mind control maybe?

Wilbert shrugged it off but memorized his name, Kip Starks, that would never leave his mind. A pearly white smile flashed towards him, his perfect teeth practically reflecting the light, twinkling like a star. As he flashed the smile, the words "Thanks Nigga!" His eyes then trailed back over to the twins, his smile fading into a smirk. "Alright, now dat dat shit is ova wif, wuz goin on?"

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Trickster Sister - Page 3 Blackknight1Trickster Sister - Page 3 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2009, 11:49 pm

(join?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2009, 7:51 pm

Hey wait a minute you cant just move us like that.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 24th 2009, 9:10 pm

(Yes I can)

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2009, 9:11 pm

No you can't that's taking away our freedom which you keep yelling about.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 25th 2009, 12:01 am

(No you guys can still post, you will just be stopped from interrupting me and Wilbert, so I suggested that it would be easier to start a new topic...now stop flooding this with OCC)

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 29th 2009, 1:25 pm

[[Sorry not replied in ages hunnies! Christmas -.- ]]
Roxy shuffled uncomfortably as she looked to Ivy who just blew the hair out of her face in a huff. She wasn't in a good mood and she wanted to hunt and kill something. She pouted at the new guy not even bothering with her usual flirty greeting. She was well and truely pissed.
"We're... different from normal twins," Roxy began, looking up at Will with bright green eyes and a slight smile. She glanced to Ivy who looked sorely tempted to kick that other wolves ass but she bit her lip and looked at her sister then laughed.
"Eh, not normal is one one of saying freak."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top