The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Crosshairs elusive sister I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Crosshairs elusive sister I_vote_lcapCrosshairs elusive sister I_voting_barCrosshairs elusive sister I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Crosshairs elusive sister I_vote_lcapCrosshairs elusive sister I_voting_barCrosshairs elusive sister I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Crosshairs elusive sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crosshairs elusive sister Empty Crosshairs elusive sister

Post by Nightraid October 1st 2011, 11:05 pm

Super Hero Name: Lady Cyber
Title: Nerd, Dork, Techhead, Machine for brains, The Black Rider
Alignment: Hero
Race: Human
Hair: Purple
Eyes: Black
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Jessica is a quiet girl but easy to get along with even considering how smart she is. She likes to work on machines as a hobby which kinda makes her a bit distant from those that she is close to and makes it harder than it should be to get to know her. People who meet her would probably agree that if she got her head out the machines and vehicles she builds and works on then she wouldn't be so distant from people.

History: Jessica was born a year after her brother Tanner(Crosshairs) in Montana. Her father was a proffesional gun shooter and began teaching her brother fundementals of the trade at the age of 5 while she sat in her room bored all the time for no reason at all. A few years later her brother discovered that he was unnatuarly skilled with firearms and their father took him to a doctor to try and explain this. They returrned a few hours later and Tanner told her to come to his room while their parents talked about what happend. While in the room Tanner told her what happened at the doctors office but Jessica truly wasn't interested in the details. For some reason she felt detached from the family, she got attention from their parents yes but not as much as Tanner and she honestly didn't feel bad about it. She prefered to stay out of things and now that this happened she got her wish. Tanner recieved more attention and Jessica just stayed in her room thinking of something or another or she is on the computer surfing the webs looking at this, that, and the other like some mindless technological slave.

Jessica eventually got used to the natural state of things but then the attack came. When she was 10 and Tanner was 11 armed men kidnapped both of the kids after killing their parents. The men took the two of them to a facility known as Project Perfection facility 12 Montana Branch. Once there they seperated her from her brother and locked her in a white room kinda like the ones they lock people who have to where straight jackets for the rest of their lives were put in. Jessica eventually went crazy for a short time but for some reason she somehow grew bored with that and when she went back to her usual self the men came and got her from her room. They then started puting her through terrible procedures that built her strengh, durability, and fighting skills. they then took her and stuck her back in the room but for a shorter amount of time. This is because the men reunited her with her brother again. They brought both her and her brother to a big room that looked like one of the "training rooms" they sent her to for "training". She heard the scientists tell Tanner to fill her with lead and gave him two Glock 18s which she wasn't sure how she knew that considering she didn't spend much time around her father. She saw that Tanner was close to pulling the trigger but she saw him hesitate. she then watched as he turned and pulled the trigger on every scientist and armed man in the room which didn't really surprise Jessica what surprised her was that he actually had enough bullets for it. Jessica then allowed Tanner to take her from the facility and to the nearest hospital. Jessica then listened as Tanner told her not to give her any shots while she was awake and to be gentle with her. She smiled after hearing this but quickly felt bad when Tanner left without her even after all that had happened to them.

After Jessica was given a clean bill of health she spent the next year going from one foster home to the next because they either broke down or went bankrupt. Jessica was eventually adopted by a family that wasn't all that different from the one she lost to Project Perfection. When she reached the house she found that the house a huge basement and her foster parents told her that it was all hers and that they used the attic for all the things that they needed to store for a certain time of year or a special occation. Jessica then spent the next year discovering her high intellegence through what all she did in her room. It started with her building a small super computer that shecould control with a mere touch screen remote. She then took a run down motorcycle and rebuilt it practically from scratch. After a while Jessica began fixing anything she could and eventually her room looked like a military bunker,if a military bunker was painted light red and pink and had computers and a motorcycle sitting around the floor. Jessica eventualy got the idea to build a suit of armor, and building the armor alone took almost a year and 10 months to create. The next 2 months she spent trying to come up with a way to make the armor transfrom into a small floating robot compainon but she soon realized that it was easier to make the robot arms into two wrist bands, the helmet into a necklace, the legs into leg bands, and the front and back of the suit she just wears underneath her clothes. This took Jessica another year to make possible and when she had succeded in doing this she left a note in her room stating to her foster parents that she was leaving to travel the world and to find someone, she never told them about Tanner. She then took a bag and filled it with food,drinks,and a chance of clothes thentook of in the middle of the night of her motorcycle. She is still looking for Tanner to this day and she refuses to give up till she finds him.

Powers: Super Intellegence. Robot that she built

Power Grid:
STR:4(Human:3 Robot:extra 1)
SPD:4
END:5(Human:4 Robot:extra 1)
INT:6
FS:3

Power Grid colours: Purple and Black

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:
Nightraid
Nightraid

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Back to top Go down

Crosshairs elusive sister Empty Re: Crosshairs elusive sister

Post by Super Cutie October 2nd 2011, 3:10 am

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down