The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 8:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 5:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 6:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 4:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 12:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 6:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 10:19 am by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 2:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 12:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Crosshairs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 8:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Crosshairs I_vote_lcapCrosshairs I_voting_barCrosshairs I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Crosshairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crosshairs Empty Crosshairs

Post by Forgotten Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Super Hero Name: Crosshairs
Title: Quickdraw, Captian Gunslinger, Bullet Jockey, Longshot, Lost Gunner, Gunny
Alignment: Hero
Race: Human
Hair: Black with strainds of White
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'11
Weight: 185 lbs.

Costume Description/Image: No costume

Personality: Tanner is an outgoing teen who isn't hard to get to know, however when he's shooting his tragets he wants to be total concentrated on the shot so he will try and beat you senesless if you screw him up. He's a very laid back hero even though his past always haunts him. While Tanner is easy going he is also a bit bi-polar and easily angered. When angered Tanner will try to not only shoot you but try to shoot you to cause pain and make you beg for mercy then he will place a bullet between your eyes and dump your cold body in a river or somewhere that it won't be found easily.

History: Tanner was born in Las Vegas, Nevada but moved to Montana with his mother and father when he was 1 years old. A year later his mother became pregnant again and in 9 months gave birth to Tanner's sister. Tanner's father was a professional gun shooter and when Tanner was five he began teaching Tanner the ins and outs to taaking care of guns. When Tanner was 8 and his sister was 7 he discovered that he was unnaturally skilled with a gun or other firearm. Tanner and his father decided to see a doctor to try and explain his skill with a gun. The dodctor tey visited was so surprised by his skill and told his father of a place called Project Perfection where they could take his son and examine him to understand his unique abilites. Tanner's father disagreed to the idea stating plainly that no matter how much money they payed him they wouldn't be taking his son.

After they returned home Tanner talked to his sister about what happened in his room while their parents talked about the matter in the living room. Tanner's mother agreed with his father's decission while Tanner's sister seemed uninterested in the whole ordeal for some unknown reason. Tanners parents agrred that they would incourage Tanner to let his abilites develop so long as he doesn't use his gifts to turn to a life of crime. When Tanner was 11 and his sister was 10 Tanner became a profesional gun shooter in his own right, but the happy times were cut short because the fame brought Project Perfection back into the families life. One night while Tanner and his sister slept soldier like personel broke into the house and killed both of the parents and kidnapped the children. Once they arrived at the facility the men seperated Tanner from his siter and wiped Tanners memory of all but a few things. What he didn't foget was the nickname his father gave him,Crosshairs, how old he was, was and who his sister was. Tanner was then put through unamginable tests and procedures to make him stronger,more durable, and most importantly obidient.

This took place for almost 5 years and when it finally stopped Tanner was an almost mindless and obidient soldier and thanks to this he became able to take more punches then most of the hired guns that were assigned to beat him till he couldn't take it anymore and to whip him him with anything from a belt to a whiplash till he cried for mercy. The final test of all the horrors Tanner went through was when he was introduced to his sister again. Tanner was ordered to kill her and was given two Glock 18s and told to fill his sister with lead. Tanner was inches away from filling out his mission but a flash of memories from who she was keep him from pulling the trigger on her and in the instant that they came to his mind Tanner shot down every scientist and soldier in the building then took his sister and ran away to the nearest hospital he could find. Tanner then told the doctors to be gentle with her and not to prick her with any needles while she was awake. After Tanner knew that his sister was in safe and trusting hands, he left to try and find answers to questions that he hasn't even thought to ask himself. It's been 3 years since that day that he left his sister in that hospital and he's been traveling the world in search of answers to who he is and where he came from. Due to the fact that he can't rember his given birth name Tanner goes by his nickname Crosshairs.

Powers: Tanner has a supernatural gun shooting ability and he doesn't know where he came from.

Power Grid:
STR:5
SPD:3
END:4
INT:4
FS:6

Powergrid Colors: Red and Gold

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: Crosshairs walked out of the movie theatre and looked around to see where he was going to go next. He decided that he would start heading towards the city and try to find answers there. He believes that if he can figure out who he is and where he came from then his life will be better and he can look foreward to the future. So he continues to search and if he finds his answers ten he will go back and try to find the girl he left in that hospital that day. "I must keep searching I know i'll find what I need to move on somewhere but where?" Crosshairs thought to himself as he entered the city limits. He looked around and walked towards a nearby building. After he entered the building he made his way towards an elevator and exited the machine on the top floor. He made his way towards a service exit and stepped out on the roof of the building. After a few minutes of looking around Crosshairs found a spot to lie down out of the sight of anyone that happened to come to work on anything up there. He then took out some supplies and got relaxed. After a meal and a drink Crosshairs checked his ammunition supplies and then fell asleep.

Notes: The History metioned a sister to Tanner......I plan on making an app for her later on when I have the time and when I can think of a background for her.

Last edited by Forgotten on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Forgotten
Forgotten

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Crosshairs Empty Re: Crosshairs

Post by Pain Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:24 am

It is a rule, you're too young to be that powerful. Change his age, give me a color for your grid and then we'll talk. So far I see no reason other than that to approve you, then again I've only read one paragraph of the history so far.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Ok but you should know that that I have three characters on another acount and I'm working on getting rid of one them so I just wanted you to know that

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Forgotten
Forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:41 pm

OK Fixed and approvable now

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Forgotten
Forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Approved.

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Unnapproved upon request
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotten Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Edits complete

Forgotten
Forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Reapproved
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top