The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Trickster Sister I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Trickster Sister I_vote_lcapTrickster Sister I_voting_barTrickster Sister I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trickster Sister

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trickster Sister Empty Trickster Sister

Post by Ember_Fangs December 5th 2009, 5:46 am

Roxy looked at Ivy who looked at Roxy. They linked arms and walked down the street, sunglasses covering their large green eyes. Their brown hair fell down to their waist in tumbling waves. Roxy was wearing a short mini skirt that could be classed more like a belt than a skirt with how short it was. She wore a tight vest top as well that matched the green skirt with it's creamy colouring.

Ivy was wearing a blue summer dress that fell to just above her knees and came down low. They were shopping, of course they were. Who wouldn't? But this wasn't an ordinary shopping trip. They were shopping for secrets and today they were attacking Florida.

"Hear anything sis?" Ivy asked Roxy.
"Not anything juicy," she pouted and then turned to her sister.
"See anything sis?"
"Nothing but a totally hot guy running along the beach," she pointed her sister in the right direction as they both nodded in approval.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Trickster Sister Empty Re: Trickster Sister

Post by The Black Knight December 5th 2009, 6:39 am

That 'hot guy' they saw running down the beach was none other than the legendary Black Knight himself! But of course, he wasn't running around in costume, he was just a normal guy running along the beach, well, sort of a normal guy. A tall and muscular chocolate man jogging in the heat, wearing a black tank top black baggy gym shorts, and a black pair of sneakers and socks. He guessed in and out of the costume, he loved the color black, guess it was just his thing.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed two girls across the way checking him out, two beautiful twins! He was rather surprised to see that, but his eyes never averted from the path ahead, his eyes never check their bodies out either, their beauty was simply determined by one look at their face and into their eyes. He was a normal guy right now, so he guessed talking to them couldn't hurt. He nonchalantly jogged over to them, coming to a halt before them, sweat dripping down his chest, cheeks and shoulders, he had obviously been running for quite some time.

Wilbert came to a stop before the twins, a smirk across his face after he let out a deep breath. "Sup Ladies?" He said in a clearly ghetto or street accent, it wasn't his real voice, but it was more than convincing enough, anyone else would assume it's his real voice unless they knew him under the mask, and NO ONE did...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Trickster Sister Blackknight1Trickster Sister Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 5th 2009, 6:47 am

"Ooooh Twin I think I may swoon!" Roxy giggled as they carried on watching him run.
"Uh oh here he comes," Ivy giggled as they came to a stop just as he did to. Ivy raised an eyebrow at the man in front of them but Roxy fluttered her eyelashes, ever persuasion. Ivy was seduction. She smiled slowly and then they would know why. They way she looked up slightly through her eye lashes made her green eyes mix with different shades and the smile said one thing 'I want you.' man she loved teasing men. Roxy giggled at her sisters look.
"Nothing much, are you from around here?" she asked, her Italian accent was easily recognisable. Sexy, husk and incredible irrisisable.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight December 5th 2009, 7:14 am

Wilbert saw the look in one of their eyes, the other didn't give him the same look, but she giggled about it, at least one of them was obviously somewhat interested in him. Though Wilbert's gut told him they both were, he was a good looking guy, not something he';d brag or show off about, but still, he was use to the attention from women. He was from from a womanizer, being a very noble and respectful man, so the attention he got was usually not accepted. Wilbert looked over to the girl that had spoken to him, their eyes meeting one another, his big brown eyes staring into hers. "Nah, dis aint mah hood, aint a bad place do." His ghetto accent was once again obvious.

"How boutchy'all?"

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 5th 2009, 7:18 am

Roxy looked at her sister Ivy who fluttered her eyelashes twice to keep his interest. She used her looks how she wanted. Roxy shook her head slowly. She was more about hands one experience and how she touched.... a certain person.
"Oh no, we're from far, far away," Roxy smiled sweetly. "Italia, it is our home land," she nodded with a smile. Italian and Russian and obviously greek had to be the most sexy accents in the world. Well, they were to the twins.
"Mmmm, we have rich taste," Ivy grinned that slow seductive grin again as she showed him her rings.
"So what is your name?" Roxy asked. "I am Roxy and this is my sister -"
"Ivy," Ivy finished.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight December 5th 2009, 7:41 am

Wilbert watched this girl constantly flirt with him, her eyes gave away everything, her facial expressions, it was just too obvious, well at least to a man as bright as him it was. Hearing they were from Italy was rather interesting, he knew a lot about Italy and had been there a few times himself, but that was something he couldn't let them know. He didn't think much of her rings, jewelry and money didn't impress him, material items tended not to. He was a man who thought happiness could not be bought by money, even though he was quite wealthy himself.

"Pretty names, beautiful faces, and Italian's. Dayyum girls got it goin on. You can call me Wilbert." He said with a smirk, "Wilbert Jackson."

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 5th 2009, 7:47 am

Ivy smiled softly then looked around, bored with flirting. Her expression changed in a matter of minutes from flirty to boredom. Roxy smiled softly.
"Nice name, although I don't think you're from around here either?" she asked, her voice went up at the end as a question. She smiled softly.
"You do not...er... look very Floridian," she said, waving her hand about the people around them then to him. The fatso's and then his 6 pack.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight December 5th 2009, 8:03 am

Wilbert shrugged at her, he had just told her he wasn't from here, now it seemed like she wanted to know where he was from, these two were rather curious about him weren't they? Or maybe Wilbert was just being cynical, maybe they were just trying converse, but who knows? Wilbert was always on his guard, he trusted no one, and so far being a loner has served him well in life. "Cause I aint, dis place is nice, but a brotha can't live in dis heat, hell nah, my black ass don't need ta get any blackah." He noticed Ivy's bored expression, he wondered why she was bored, was he that boring to her? Oh well, he wasn't here to impress anyone...

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 5th 2009, 8:08 am

Ivy wasn't really bored, the distant look in her eyes showed she was looking at other things. Roxy glanced at her sister.
"She does this sometimes... goes off in a little daydream," she smiled and nudged her sister. Ivy blinked twice and if you hadn't blinked in a second you could have sworn you'd see her eyes almost... unfocus, like a camera zoom button.
"Hm? Oh Im sorry!" she smiled, her eyes normal again.
"How about we go get something to drink?" Roxy offered, looking to Wilbert.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight December 5th 2009, 8:21 am

He didn't think much or any less of her day dreaming, he had nothing to really say, he just chuckled at her. Wilbert noticed something in her eyes, and instantly he knew that these girls were not normal girls, well at least that one wasn't. Her eyes seemed almost like they were snapping in and out of focus, like she had a scope in her eyes or something, like they were robotic, or something more. "Sure." He shrugged, he might as well, he had nothing better to do. "What did ya have in mind?" He said in his usual ghetto accent.

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 5th 2009, 8:33 am

"Pub," they both said at the same time. They may be girlie girls but they both likes a beer and a good drink. Roxy glanced at Ivy who rubbed her eyes slightly. She think she had a lead on the next case but Roxy needed to get closer to there.
"Over there, there is a nice pub there, by the ocean," Ivy said in her italian accent. She led the way down to the bank as Roxy followed with Wilbert. She sat down at a table as Roxy raised an eyebrow.
"Aren't the sounds just wonderful here?" Ivy asked happily as Roxy got what she meant and sat down.
"What do you want to drink then.. err.. Wilbert?" she asked, pronouncing his name was hard with an italian accent but god did it sound hot.
"Sorry if I pronounce it wrong, it is my accent," she smiled.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2009, 10:30 am

Wolf sat away from then on a bar stool and looked over spotting Wilbert his eyes shifted a little as he sniffed towards there direction there was something not right there something....more,Wolf ignored it it wasn't effecting his drink or people so there wasn't much of a point in his hand he held a shot of jack and the other a good shot of tequila it was hard to get him drunk his other side wasn't easily effected by alcohol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight December 6th 2009, 11:31 am

Wilbert casually followed the twins to where ever they planned on leading him, hanging out with twins was kind off odd for him, it had really been the first time he had spoken to a pair of twins this long. Right now telling the difference was somewhat difficult but everything was decipherable to the Black Knight, he could tell. So they were headed to a pub, alright, he wasn't exactly dressed for it, but why not. He stepped inside with them, following them to a table and taking a seat. "Nigga, Don't worry about it, just call me Will if it's easier. And I'm good on da drink, aint thirstah right naw."

His eyes wandered over to the man sniffing oddly, but remained casually on the girls as not to raise any suspicion, using his peripheral vision to view the man. That guy was suspicious, why was he looking over at them, he looked almost as if he were trying to get a scent. He didn't seem normal, Wilbert would keep his eye on him while he was here. "So, Roxy, Ivy. What brings you all da way from Italy ta out here in da states?"

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 6th 2009, 1:21 pm

"Secrets," Ivy said.
"Money," Roxy responded. They both grinned at the same moment at their answers.
"The secrets of money," They corrected together with a smile before Ivy got up to order some drinks. She leaned against the bar beside Wolf, not paying him any attention, more intent on getting her drinks.

Roxy smiled, tilting her head slightly as if listening to something far away.
"So what brings you to Florida? It is a big place although it is very quiet compared to Rome!"

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2009, 3:44 pm

Wolf stared straight ahead without even looking at her he said."Well I didn't expect to find a few animals lurking around in a Pub especially a familiar at that.Wolf lifted his shot glass and threw it putting it down with a chuckle."Your scent's are strong a lot more animal then human it happens with shifters are animal scent over powers are human.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top