The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrickster Sister - Page 2 I_voting_barTrickster Sister - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Trickster Sister - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrickster Sister - Page 2 I_voting_barTrickster Sister - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trickster Sister

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trickster Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Trickster Sister

Post by Guest December 6th 2009, 3:44 pm

Wolf stared straight ahead without even looking at her he said."Well I didn't expect to find a few animals lurking around in a Pub especially a familiar at that.Wolf lifted his shot glass and threw it putting it down with a chuckle."Your scent's are strong a lot more animal then human it happens with shifters are animal scent over powers are human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 6th 2009, 3:50 pm

Ivy raised an eyebrow at the man at the bar.
"Excuse me?" she asked, her thick Italian accent clear as she frowned at the man beside her then smiled at the barmaid when she got her drinks. she looked at him.
"I don't think I know what you are talking about wolf," she said with a flash of warning in her eyes. Ivy was the one that could shift into a wolf. She turned and walked off.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2009, 3:57 pm

Wolf turned around grabbing her wrist and pulls her close his eyes glowing yellow."But you do know what I'm talking about shifters always know it's the scent it's strong especially in our own kind".Wolf's face changed a little turning wolfish before turning back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 6th 2009, 4:04 pm

Ivy growled as he pulled her back, her eyes went an icy gold colour. "Let me go right now, I don't care if scents are strong in our kind or not, I stick with my sister not with other shifters," she hisses. "So I don't know why you're telling me this."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2009, 4:07 pm

I'm telling you this so you will know I have your scent chick and I can find you anywhere you go it will always be there so don't go causing trouble or I will hunt you and your little sister over there into the ground".With that Wolf turned back to the bar taking another shot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight December 6th 2009, 5:01 pm

Wilbert rose his brow at what was happening before him, seconds away from getting up and intervening when he laid his hands on her, he could not stand it when a man hit a woman, unless it was out of self defense there is never an excuse, but he simply turned away and returned to his drinking, but he also made a comment that kind of sounded like a threat. Hunt her down? What did he mean? Why would he do that and what purpose would it serve? Did he think they were evil and were going to cause trouble? He wondered why, maybe he had some history with these girls, or maybe he didn't, maybe they were just putting on an act and really were evil, but that seemed unlikely. This guy was just weird, his eyes narrowed at him as he watched him closely, then moving his eyes back to meet Ivy's. "Friend of yours?

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Trickster Sister - Page 2 Blackknight1Trickster Sister - Page 2 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 December 6th 2009, 5:04 pm

"Hey hey HEY. Just calm down, mmkay? Hey! Barkeep. Round of shots on him!" Ana said, walking up to a bar and pointing to Wolf. He didn't really introduce himself, instead just barging in to the conversation with brute force. He eyed the girls, twins by the look of it. They were pretty cute. Normally Ana would be on that like sizzle on a steak, but tonight was different. He just had a different feeling, like a sugar high, only a bit less intense. For once, his wings weren't' out. Hiding in the Metallica shirt that he was wearing. It was brand new, so he didn't have anytime to put slits in them so that he could air them out.

Ana Powergrid
Trickster Sister - Page 2 Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 6th 2009, 5:05 pm

Ivy muttered as she sat down with Roxy again who gave her sister a worried look. She slid the drink to her sister then downed her vodka in one.
"Easy sis..." Roxy said with a frown. "Nope not a friend and never will be," she continued, looking at Will.
"Stupid ignorant male," Ivy muttered to herself, her eyes flashed gold then green.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2009, 5:10 pm

Wolf turned to Ana and chuckled."Ah sup Ana been awhile barging in to make yourself seem important again I see tell me when was the last time you actually did your job".Wolf stood up walking towards the bathroom half way he jumped turning into a full Wolf and disappeared into the bathroom it didn't take long before guys ran out screaming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 December 7th 2009, 5:21 pm

"Why don't you answer your own question. Insulting women doesn't seem much like heroism to me." Ana said with a chuckle just before Wolf dashed into the men's room. A moment later, the men came out screaming, not bothering to cover their junk. "Pathetic" he said dismissively, shaking his head slowly and turning back around to face the bar. Just to make things interesting, he made a fire appear in the girls booth. He wouldn't mind talking to them right now, and didn't really feel like moving. So when you don't want to move to someone, you make them move to you.

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 8th 2009, 11:42 am

When the fire started in their booth Ivy did the first thing that came to mind - she grabbed the drinks - which thankfully weren't alcoholic and doused the flame muttering. Roxy blinked.
"Hey!"
"I'll go get more!" She put her hands up, slipped past her sister and went back to the bar to get more drinks.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight December 8th 2009, 7:48 pm

Wilbert looked up to the man who had caused the fire, his eyes narrowed as he analyzed him, he wasn't familiar, and he only knew one of his powers, fire. He didn't know the extent of it, nor this man's intents with it, but he was starting a fire in the the middle of a restaurant...Well, guess it's time to pull out the ghetto act and overreact, I can guarantee I'll provoke them both. But I have to keep this contained as not to cause to much damage, hm, well this is where being street thug can come in handy. He stood up from his seat and walked over to stand tall before them, his muscles flexing from beneath his black tank top. "Yo nigga! Da hell wrong witchyou? Starting fires up in my table and shit dawg, and you over dere Wolf boy, stop sniffin my dick dawg. Damn Ya'll niggas be weird, you aint got shit on me, I kick both ya'll asses if ya fuck wif me or dese lovely ladies again. Got it? Bitch Nigga?"
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 9:02 pm

Wolf walked out normal shaking his shaggy black hair and moved over to the guy talking and sniffed him and chuckled leaning forward so only the man could hear."It's a good act but I can tell your not talking like you should you smell...more,As for your lovely ladies let's just say all is not as it appears think before you act why would I stop someone for nothing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 December 8th 2009, 11:07 pm

Ana just shook his head at the man dismissively. He looked pretty strong, but those were looks. If you wanted real strength, don't lok at Ana. He wasn't really that strong in super-hero terms, more adequate. He wiped a hand over his face to remove all excess spit that was sprayed from the ghettoian (Ya...thats right. Ghettoian. Made up a word there bitch) and flicked his hand, so as to remove it entirely from his body. "What fire?" he asked innocently, finally looking over at the booth that was still smoldering. "Oh...you need help putting that out?" he managed to say with a straight face. Ana's face looked genuinly helpful, and only if you had known him for a while could you realize that he was really playing with the man.

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight December 9th 2009, 12:02 am

Wilbert softly shook his head and took a deep breath before speaking up. "Both ya'll niggas gay, Especially the dick sniffah over there. Nigga, I be actin how I be actin no matter how I be smellin. But thanks dawg, I do smell good don't I?" Wilbert softly chuckled, making himself laugh, but he shook off the laughter and continued his rant. "Don't act like ya know me bra and dese ladies look good to me, so I aint seein a reason for you bein a bitch. So back off bra, fore I stick you one in yo shit."

Wilbert now had dealt with the "dick sniffer", now just for the pyro. Wilbert softly chuckled, rubbing the stubble's of black hair on his chocolate chin. "You think you funny huh bitch nigga?" He asked the fire starter.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Trickster Sister - Page 2 Blackknight1Trickster Sister - Page 2 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 9th 2009, 12:33 pm

Ivy had just ordered the drinks again and was leaning against the bar beside Wolf and Ana and now Will as well. She flicked her hair back from her face as they began an argument.
"You're right," she said, her eyes flashed angrily. "We're not everything we seem but to start something up about it is called discrimination or didn't they teach your sorry American ass that in school?" she said, her Italain accent taking a sour tone.

Roxy slipped over with a frown and looked at them both.
"Sister.." she frowned and slipped her hand into her sisters. "Maybe we should just leave, we don't want to fight," she said calmly.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top