The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_vote_lcapThe Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_voting_barThe Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_vote_lcapThe Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_voting_barThe Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote Empty The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote

Post by Guest December 7th 2009, 3:49 pm

Chaos, the self-proclaimed King of Crazy, rampaged through the streets of Chicago, brutally killing everyone in his path. "I so missed this mass carnage and mayhem and the best part is that there are no ickle superbutts to ruin my fun" cackled Chaos as he threw a Cackle Bomb and blew up a SWAT van.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote Empty Re: The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote

Post by Ember_Fangs December 7th 2009, 4:08 pm

The twins were tired of shopping - oh emm to the gee ! - but they had decided to go back to their hotel when this maniac started blowing up houses and god knows what else. Roxy had been the first one to hear noise and Ivy saw it first.
"What -"
" - The -"
" - Hell?!" she finished each others sentances, looking at the creature throwing things about. They weren't superheros, they were closer to villians but still.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote Empty Re: The Trickster Twins Meet Chaos the Symbiote

Post by Mekasoundwave December 7th 2009, 7:28 pm

((Hmm ... to bring in Vile Wink?))
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 515
Job : Destroyer of Tokyo
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 11:40 am

"BOOM GOES THE WEASEL" cackled Chaos as he threw a Cackle Bomb at a nearby Police car and started butchering the police and SWAT team without a care in the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 8th 2009, 11:45 am

When Ivy smelt the blood she hard to turn away to stop herself going wolf. Roxy frowned and put a hand on her shoulder soothingly.
"Erm... Mr whatever-your-name-is-i-cannot-be-bothered-and-nor-do-I-want-to-know..." Roxy said, stepping forward. "But can you do this somewhere else?" she said, putting her hands on her hips. She didn't seem the least bit bothered about how he looked and hell one even liked blood!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 11:47 am

Chaos blinked and turned to the Trickster Twins. "Well, either you two are twins or my insanity has finally become too much for me to handle. There are two of you" he cackled psychotically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 8th 2009, 11:50 am

"Twins," they both said at the same time. Ivy was pinching her nose, her eyes flickering around the area, she could see all the injured for miles. Roxy rubbed her ears slightly at the sound of everything, the crying and screaming. She blocked it out as best as she could.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 11:51 am

"Well well well then, it must be my lucky day. Two beautiful twins talking hideous me. Oooh I so overjoyed" cackled Chaos as he threw a Cackle Bomb behind him into a bank, blowing it up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 8th 2009, 11:53 am

Roxy rolled her eyes slightly as Ivy frowned, even she had had heard that through her covered ears. She walked up so she stood beside her sister.
"Yeah well you just blew up the place we were gonna rob so now we're kinda pissed off."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 11:54 am

"Oh and I suppose your gonna do something about me then? Well I'd rather you do something TO ME instead" he said with a perverted cackle, his long, 2 foot snake like tongue waving in the air, green saliva dripping off of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 8th 2009, 11:56 am

"okay, ew!" Ivy wrinkled up her nose. As a wolf she had brilliant smelling abilites but jeez that guy stunk! She pulled a face as Roxy frowned.
"Erm... how about... no?" she said with a frown. She could see Ivy itching to join in the fray of blood but they had sworn to only kill people who had hurt someone else seriously.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 11:58 am

"Aw come on now, it wouldn't be so bad girls. After all, I can do things most men wouldn't be able to do in their dreams" he cackled as he turned his tentacles into hacksaws and cut through the approaching SWAT team.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 8th 2009, 12:08 pm

"Stop it!" Ivy snarled, half cried. Her eyes were getting darker, the blood was making her more animal than human.
"You're disgusting seriously..." Roxy muttered and shook her head. "Come on sis lets get you out of here," she sighed and put an arm around her sisters waist and began walking off...

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 12:10 pm

"Aw, what's wrong? Don't like me killing these ickle fleshbags? If you don't like it, try and get me to stop" he cackled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs December 8th 2009, 12:22 pm

"Whatever," Roxy said as she continued to walk with her sister who had begun trembling.
"It's okay sis.... just remember the control techinques.." she said soothingly. Ivy nodded, still trembling as she let her sister guide her off, praying the thing didn't stop them.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top