The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDoes a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_voting_barDoes a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDoes a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_voting_barDoes a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Does a Pori Fear? (Gray)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 Empty Re: Does a Pori Fear? (Gray)

Post by Row February 18th 2018, 1:57 pm

Unable to see Poring quickly bunched up into a ball and reduced her size. She hugged the ground as she glided over the smooth surface with only a flickering light as a guide. While her sight was useless her noise was picking up rotten meat. This smell was not in the store so where was it coming from? Her stomach growled, wanted to eat something to calm her nerve. While bad meat was no problem, unknown meat was. She couldn't eat it if she did not know what kind it was. What if it was human meat. Their would be no turning back.

So she gritted her teeth and continuing inching to the dark.

Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 Empty Does a Pori Fear? (Gray)

Post by Gray March 4th 2018, 7:21 am

As the small slime-being inched forward, The miasmic odor grew stronger and stronger, until she came face-to-face with a broken, seemingly-spotless, door.

Out of all the grime and muck and rust surrounding her, this is the only thing here that doesn't look rotten.

Still, one could tell that the stench emanated from behind the door, it was just a matter of time before it was pushed open for her to witness what lay beyond the wooden door's frame.
Gray
Gray

Quote : Smile.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Job : unemployed lol
Humor : meme
Registration date : 2017-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Row March 5th 2018, 8:56 pm

Pori stopped in front of a weird door which she could not describe. Her body trembled as the idea of magic filled her head. The physical world was no problem for the slime. Even fire was beatable if she moved fast. However Magic was her number one weakness. After all, jars are just magic barriers from the humans to capture stuff. Pori was not a stuff!

However she had no where to go so she just sat their and watched as the door opened.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray March 22nd 2018, 1:40 pm

As the door opened, a loud static-like noise could be heard from deep within. She could hear it calling out to her.

A small child's voice can only be made out from the static that drilled into her ears.

"Help..."

The encroaching dark was surrounding her slowly.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Row March 25th 2018, 5:32 pm

Pori lowered her body, compacting the slime to protect her core, after a loud static buzzed through the air. She was confused and scared, but the noise did not hurt. It was only just surprising. Poring was scared at all, despite her trembling slime. She was just cold. Yes that was it. The lack of sun made the air chilly and pori had on no clothes. As she battled with her ever growing panic, the static turned into a cry for help.

Pori hesitated. It was a trap. She was not dumb enough to fall for it. But what if it wasn't a trap. What if the person had crackers and would share some. Pori's stomach started overriding her brain and she charged in.

"I AM COMING SMALL HUMANS, PLEASE SHARE YOUR CRACKERS!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray March 26th 2018, 2:46 am

She would find nothing but an empty, desolate room. Nothing except a tall and thin man hunched over in the corner, whispering to himself.

The whispers sounded like drafts of air. The door slamming shut behind her as her shouts echoed throughout the room.

She'd hear nothing except the whispering.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Row March 26th 2018, 10:05 am

Pori immediately regretted her decision to save the kid. This man who spoke of wind was not in need of help. So she started to turn around but the doors slammed shut. The slime still charged at the door seeking a nap or a hole she could squeeze through. This man was probably a wizard and wizards we're evil.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray April 19th 2018, 9:46 am

A being of black bones and skeletal physique rose from behind with bright, glowing blood that dripped from it's teeth and eyes. It stood taller than her and was preparing to grab her with it's long spindly fingers.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Row April 19th 2018, 3:48 pm

Pori froze. She was in the sites of a wizard and wizards were overpowered. Helpless she just watched as the hand came towards her.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray May 11th 2018, 4:44 am

As the foreboding entity grabbed her, it immediately opened it's gaping maw, revealing massive oversized teeth with human eyes that lined the cavernous mouth inside.

It attempted to bite down on the young slime's body.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top