The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror!

Post by The Swolefather October 25th 2017, 2:37 pm

Darwin winced as Seth went tumbling down the stairs, shattering the other half of the concoction "Well that's not good.." He mumbled to himself. When only half of the potion is consumed, it tends to not work as intended. Instead of causing the individual to be fearless, it heightens their paranoia, as well as their flight response. "You uh...you okay bud?" Darwin called out, slowly making his way down the stairs, as to not follow what Seth had done.

Darwin looked towards the corner that Seth had been staring at "Ghost? Maybe?" The archer followed behind Seth, pulling out a salt shaker. As Seth began to poke at the being, Darwin flung salt in its direction "Hmm."

The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn October 25th 2017, 3:23 pm

As Seth started to cross the room the whispers got even louder and the moment he tried to poke the hanging object it suddenly spun in place, a hanged man looking straight at Seth before the salt hit it, causing it to suddenly vanish from sight.

Darwin suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, and as he turned he saw a clown, his razor sharp teeth visible as he smiled. "Do you want to play?"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Walker October 28th 2017, 2:48 am

Seth jumped at the clown with widening eyes and ran towards the exit. ”Nah, screw this shit!” As Seth ran, he felt his heartbeat racing faster and faster. The adrenaline pumping through his system keeping him from noticing the pain in his head.

He swore he saw beasts from a nightmares nightmare out of the corner of his eye. A couple times he swore he even saw his mother. It was… unnerving.

As he ran, the room seemed to be infinitely elongating until he felt like he was on a treadmill that would never end.

Spiders kept webbing up his face, fire licked at his lungs as he gasped for air, harpies screamed at him to return home, and a horde of black cats scratched up his legs before the foyers devil grip finally released its hold on the young man.

Seth dove into the rad van and shoved the keys into the ignition before finally passing out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Night Walker
Ghoul
Blake Greyrose
Martyr
Night Walker
Night Walker

Quote : "I just found out that there are monsters in the world, my mother has been kidnapped by vampires, and I'm the only one who seems to even give a hoot, and now your telling me; you don't even sell name

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2017-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather October 28th 2017, 9:56 pm

Long gangly fingers found their way onto Darwin's shoulder, causing him to turn slowly..if it hadn't been for the potion he had just taken, this would have almost been terrifying. With a groan, he flicked some salt at the clown, and follow Seth back up the stairs. His eyes drifted to each horror nonchalantly, waving to each one sarcastically "Been real fun, see ya, buh-bye"

The archer found his way outside, waving to the house one last time "Whatever you are, good job, you broke him!" Darwin opened the back of the van, set down his gear, and slipped to the front only to find a passed out Seth. It took some work, but he moved Seth over to the passenger seat, sat him relatively upright, and buckled him in. "Shouldn't have dropped the potion halfway through." With a heavy sigh, he turned the keys and started the engine. With a soft roar, the van rumbled to life, and began to shift forward as he put it into gear.
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn October 30th 2017, 5:09 am

Just as Darwin was putting the van into gear he heard a knock on the window. Looking over would let him see a tiny flying girl floating at eye level, her arms crossed over her chest. She waits a moment before giving him a look and motioning for him to roll down the window.

The moment he did she just gives him a glare. "You know you're dumb right? It's a haunted house, the whole point is to get scared. Taking that potion, which is total magical bullshit by the way, totally ruins the fun. I don't even know how you managed to get a hold of something like that. Anyway, take your friend's stupid weapon and get the fuck off my street."

She makes a motion and Seth's dropped weapon floats up behind her. Once Darwin takes it, she starts to fly away before stopping and turning back to him. "Also, if I ever see you again, I'm having my guards beat the shit out of you. Mostly because your face is dumb." With that final shot she heads back into the house, having the lame police tape ripped off so that someone new can come in and get scared.

~Thread End?~
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 3rd 2017, 9:18 pm

Approved DBLXP. 50 XP granted to each participant.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Haunted Houses on Halloween? The Horror! - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top