The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTeach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_voting_barTeach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTeach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_voting_barTeach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Teach Me How To Fight!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Teach Me How To Fight!

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2017, 10:04 pm

ok let's start with the over the shoulder throw it's a basic one that's what most people think of when they here judo, ok I'll show you how then you try ok, oh and try not to put me through the roof ok.

so you grab their arm like this putting it over your shoulder, then turn into them and over you go
she flips Robyn to the mat trying to be gentle.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 5th 2017, 10:14 pm

"Alright my turn I guess." Robyn said nervously. Robyn grabbed Jeannie's arm and threw it over her shoulder, then Robyn made a turning move into Jeannie and she swung the girl over head and onto the mat. "Was that good?" She said gaving down on her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 3 7829550FF35A89B86703A6BA2355D61A2
stbrown02
stbrown02

Quote : "Would you put day drinking under experience or special abilities?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 45
Job : Maybe
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2017, 11:44 pm

yup that was very good for your first try Jeannie gets back up ok now the next let's try a hip toss, you probably know this one the wrestlers on tv uses it a lot,

so we hook our one arm under theirs then pull like this and you kinda push into them with your butt and over your hip, they go
she shows Robyn how to do the hip toss
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 6th 2017, 9:59 am

"Thanks, I'm sort of a fast learner." She said modestly. As Jeannie went through the steps of the technique, Robyn noted everything down in her mind. It was Robyn's turn to go now, she hooked her left arm under Jeannie's and she pulled her forward, while also pushing against the girl with her lower back and she threw the girl over her hip and onto the mat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 6th 2017, 4:06 pm

Jeannie smiles sitting on the mat happy with how the lesson was going. yup you're a good student, huh that's interesting that you're a quick learner, do you have photographic reflexes too? huh yeah, think that's what daddy called it, big words for I see stuff and can figure out how to do it easy.
she gets up

ok now for one of my favorites cause its kind amusing, I forget the actual judo name but I call it the rolly polly throw. cause you roll like a ball

so grab their shoulders like this she puts her hands on Robyn's shoulders yeah lean back pulling the other person with you, right as you back hits the mat.
push your feet up on their tummy and roll them over

she drops back pushing her foot into Robyn's belly and using her leg to flip her over.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 6th 2017, 5:38 pm

"Uh, I don't know if I have a photographic memory or anything like that." She aid shrugging her shoulders. "The rolly polly is definitely a great name for a Judo move." Robyn said laughing.

After Jeannie rolled and flipped Robyn over on the mat, Robyn got up for her turn. She grabbed Jeannie's shoulder blades and pulled herself back. As soon as Robyn hit the mat, she put her feet onto the girl's abdomen and Robyn pushed Jeannie. In fact she pushed her a little to hard and threw her a couple of feet into the air. "Oh shit!" Robyn gasped.

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 6th 2017, 9:39 pm

weee!!!!!!!! Jeannie being an oddball found flying through the air amusing well tell she lands on her butt, huh good thing she paid a bit extra for the large mats she needed the extra landing space she comically bounced across the mat then sits up.

owwie rough landing I'm ok, well good thing I'm a quick healer, that was good Robyn, huh let's take a break and get a drink don't want to get dehydrated when training. also, my butt could use a break she smiles finding playing teacher fun.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 6th 2017, 10:01 pm

"Sorry about that." Robyn said scratching the back of her neck. "Yeah it would be good to take a break." Robyn made her way to the building entrance and held the door open for Jeannie. She then went to her apartment.

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 6th 2017, 10:22 pm

it's ok, you just don't know your strength yet I guess, the more you practice the better control you'll get
they went back inside to take a break, Jeannie smiles when Robyn got the door for her.thank you
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 6th 2017, 11:54 pm

Robyn reached into her fridge and got a water for Jeannie and she got a beer for herself. Robyn handed Jeannie the water, "Sorry, I only have water and liquor. I guess you'd want water."

Then she walked over and sat on her couch, she then popped the beer's cap of with her fingernail and started downing it. Robyn turned on her TV and flipped through the channels, "Nothing good on today." Robyn then settled on looking at the news.

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 7th 2017, 12:21 am

yup, thank you Jeannie takes the water and sat on the couchyou know that stuff's not good for you, as your trainer of sorts should mention stuff like that right. don't want you to mess up your liver
Jeannie watched her flip through the channels

yeah in the middle of the day I guess they think no one is watching, so they don't put good stuff on
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 7th 2017, 7:19 pm

"You just might be the fifteenth person to say that." Robyn drank the rest of her bottle in one gulp. "I personally believe my liver is the hardest working one in the Tri-state area." Robyn patted her abdomen and laughed.

"You know instead of watching TV, I could be training." Robyn the rose up from the couch and walked over to where the punching bag laid. She looked up a the ceiling, "It could go right here." She then picked up the punching bag and hung it at a spot two meters behind the couch. Robyn the proceeded to start striking the bag with her fists, "Am I doing this efficiently or whatever?"

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 10th 2017, 9:24 pm

Oh ok then Jeannie laughed with her amused. she watched Robyn hang up the punching bag. she finished her drink got some boxing gloves for them out one of the boxes she brought.

wait you should put this on first so you don't hurt your hands she gives Robyn a pair of boxing gloves. then put a pair on.

ok so first thing I need to know is which handed you are
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 10th 2017, 10:26 pm

Robyn laughed a little at Jeannie's remark, "More like the bag should be worried about getting hurt." Robyn chuckled a little bit more. "I'm right-handed, why does that matter."

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 11th 2017, 12:24 pm

Jeannie laughs at her joke about the bag. well cause that's how you know how to stand you want your strong hand in the back because the back hand has more room and distance to throw a harder punch so you an orthodox stance.

so put your hands like this she shows her the boxing stance.right now punches! there's a jab with your front hand, the cross with your back one, the come out straight, then a hook where you make a curve motion with it.
finally is the uppercut to do it you swing your fist up.
she demonstrates the different punches for Robyn hitting the bag.

now you try
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 11th 2017, 7:32 pm

"Gotcha." Robyn got into the boxing stance. She readied her fists, with her right-hand towards the back. Robyn then hit the bag with a jab from her left-hand, she then took her back hand and let a hard cross strike with her right-hand, Robyn made another strike against the bag; but this time it made a curving motion, and then lastly she let out a punch in an upward motion.

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content