The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Teach Me How To Fight!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Teach Me How To Fight!

Post by stbrown02 September 4th 2017, 7:12 pm

"Yeah I can do stuff like that... But that probably as good as it gets you know. I'm a two trick pony." She chuckled. "Yeah I'm pretty burnt out too. See you in the morning, the door's unlocked so you can get in." She said this all before she rose up towards her window and jumped through. Then she headed to her room for a night of rest.

Tomorrow Morning...

At 9:00 am Robyn's alarm clock went off make it's same annoying sound, DING DING DING DING, Robyn slammed her hand on top of it to stop it, there was a crunching sound. Robyn looked up and see her alarm clock flattened against her dresser like a compacted soup can. "Shit now I need a new alarm." She shook her head in annoyance.
She went into her closet and got out the best thing she thought would be good for a workout, a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt. She put on her outfit and went out into the living room.

stbrown02

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 4th 2017, 8:19 pm

Jeannie wakes up when she heard a loud bang, and looks around, she sees Robyn
huh morning already? huh, you sure are an early riser, all dressed and ready to go Jeannie was still in her pajamasTeach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 Jeannie_puppy_pjs_by_ccrgameman-dbp3vmk stretched out on the couch.

I usually eat breakfast and watch some cartoons on Netflix before worrying about getting dressed, so whats for breakfast?

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 1st 2017, 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 4th 2017, 8:40 pm

"Well I have a couple of ham and cheese hot pockets in the fridge." She made her way over to the fridge and got the frozen food out. She put them in the microwave and set it the two minutes and thirty seconds. "Well you can turn to whichever cartoons you want on my TV."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 7829550FF35A89B86703A6BA2355D61A2
stbrown02
stbrown02

Quote : "Would you put day drinking under experience or special abilities?"

Job : Maybe
Humor : LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 4th 2017, 10:00 pm

yay cartoons! and I love hot pockets eww gooey cheese yummy she turns on Spongebob and sings with the theme song
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 4th 2017, 10:08 pm

Robyn sat beside Jeannie on the couch and watched Spongebob, "So when will we start training?" She said as she bit into her cheesy hot pocket.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 4th 2017, 10:43 pm

after SpongeBob and breakfast, oh and I need to get dressed she eats her hot pocket
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 4th 2017, 11:02 pm

"Well your right, I did get up kinda early." She said hurriedly eating her hot pocket. "I'm going back to bed. Wake me up when your ready." She got up and went back towards her room to go to bed.

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2017, 12:44 am

Ok  Jeannie watches some more cartoons for a couple hours  then decides  it's time to get going she gets dressed in some workout clothes Teach Me How To Fight! - Page 2 Work_out_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-dbp3vsn

then goes to get Robyn

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 1st 2017, 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 5th 2017, 1:19 am

Robyn wakes up to the sound of Jeannie walking through her door, "Well I suppose it time." She says groggily. "Well let's go." Robyn then leads the way towards the exit onto the roof of her apartment building.

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2017, 1:30 am

yup good morning again! she follows robyn
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 5th 2017, 2:26 pm

Robyn moved out towards the middle area of the roof. She started doing stretches and such, "I thought it would be good to do some stretches you know. Don't want any cramps." After she finished her stretches Robyn looked at Jeannie, "So what's next?"

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2017, 6:50 pm

Jeannie did some stretches toyeah that's a good idea, cramps are no fun. huh well, we should set stuff up, find a place to hang the punching bag up you do that since it's your place so pick a nice spot to keep it, let's see we need to set up the mats, huh this spot looks good for them.

she lays out the wrestling mats
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 5th 2017, 7:15 pm

"Yeah I can hang it somewhere in the living space." Robyn then moved near the mats ready to start.

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2017, 8:08 pm

oh good idea! that way you can watch tv while you practice, I like to do that, so what should we start with?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 5th 2017, 9:30 pm

"You did mention something about Judo yesterday; so we can just start with that. And then we could do some other stuff like karate and boxing or whatever." She said while standing on the mat.

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2017, 10:04 pm

ok let's start with the over the shoulder throw it's a basic one that's what most people think of when they here judo, ok I'll show you how then you try ok, oh and try not to put me through the roof ok.

so you grab their arm like this putting it over your shoulder, then turn into them and over you go
she flips Robyn to the mat trying to be gentle.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top