The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Aftermath of a fight I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Aftermath of a fight I_vote_lcapAftermath of a fight I_voting_barAftermath of a fight I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Aftermath of a fight

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of a fight Empty Aftermath of a fight

Post by Sul-Fury June 10th 2010, 6:11 pm

Sul-fury had just saved another life. He had leaped in front of a victim of theft, absorbing the painful bullet with his back, then punched the prowler into last week. Was this what he wanted to do with his power? Super heroes don't necessarily have a long life span. So far the only encounters he had were with guns and knives, small-time crime. If he continued his course, he'd end up fighting more powerful foes, maybe ones like himself. Maybe even Hurricane, the one he sought out with a vengeance.

Sul-fury walked alone in the night, the only time he felt safe from the world around him. The only time he felt accepted.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of a fight Empty Re: Aftermath of a fight

Post by Havok June 11th 2010, 1:57 pm

Up ahead of Sul-fury, an unknown man walked out of the shadows of an alleyway and turned to face Sul-fury. He stood there silently watching him, completely still and completely focused. He then walked towards him at slow and steady rate, but did so in a slightly odd and non organic way. The area was now slowly filling with fog, giving the whole area an eerie atmosphere.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 11th 2010, 3:30 pm

Sul-fury noticed the lone figure, and stopped dead in his tracks. He looked around, then decided to go another way. He would look over his shoulder at the figure following him as he did.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 11th 2010, 3:46 pm

As Sul-fury walked away, the mysterious man's walk became a run as he charged over to him. As he ran, his body started to become distorted and eventually vanish completely, to reveal that it was a holographic projection based around one of Voltron's Eliminators. It's holographic projector was damaged by the water in the fog.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 11th 2010, 3:56 pm

Sul-fury's cautious nature when he was looking over his shoulder at the man paid off. "What the..." He swiveled his feet around in a 360 to face yet another mysterious stranger. The man's form seemed to glitch and flicker, eventually revealing who it was. Some sort of agile creature that looked like a ninja of some sort.

Sul-fury's appearance didn't seem to intimidate him. Sul-fury clenched his fists. "The night can be a dangeorus place, punk. I suggest you back off.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 11th 2010, 4:38 pm

As soon as Sul-fury finished speaking the Eliminator stopped suddenly in it's tracks right infront of him. It stared at him, completely motionless.

"Hello Alan, I've been wanting to meet you for a while now." Voltron shouted as he stood on the rooftop of the building Sul-fury was standing beside.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 11th 2010, 5:32 pm

Sul-Fury's tilted his head up and glanced at the being above him. He didn't like the feeling of being surrounded or cornered. "You know my name... What do you want?"
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 11th 2010, 6:25 pm

Voltron leaped off of the building and landed, crashing down, right beside his Eliminator. The ground beneath him was now cracked and broken.

"I want your DNA Alan. You see, you are quite unique. You are quite possibly the only one in America who's powers allow them to take the chemical composition of any element. And that make's you valuable." Voltron said to Sul-fury as he turned to face him.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 11th 2010, 10:22 pm

"Well, you've been misinformed. I used to be able to do that, but I could only take the composition of one element at a time. This one is permanent, there is no reversal.

...I doubt you could replicate that in an android anyways. Its a mutation gene. Metal can't do that last I checked."

Sul-fury eyed the two robotic creatures, which were in one hand, a huge achievement to create 'AI', but in the other hand, seemed to be forceful in getting what they wanted.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 12th 2010, 10:53 am

"I actually knew you could no longer use that power, but given time to examine your corpse it is possible that I will be able to discover how exactly you were once able to use that power. From there I will be able to create superior Cyborgs by modifying the genes of my human subjects to have superior organics before they undergo the cybernetic augmentations. Their frail human organs and flesh will no longer be the weakness of my cyborgs." Voltron said this in his usual plain robotic voice.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 12th 2010, 10:58 pm

"Well, there's one flaw in this big plan of yours. I ain't dead. But I assume that's what you're here to rectify."

Sul-fury squinted his eyes in confidence, attempting to appear intimidating. He clenched his fists and prepared himself.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 13th 2010, 6:26 am

"You assume correct Adam." As Voltron said this his Eliminator walked away into a nearby alleyway. Voltron then noticed that Sul-fury was trying to look intimidating and that he was preparing for a fight.

"Do you think I fear you Adam? Do you think either of us feel fear at all? We are emotionless machines, nothing scares us." Upon finishing this sentence the Eliminator exited the alleyway weilding a grenade launcher, revealing that he had went in the alleyway to retreive it.

"Now Adam I ask you, do you fear me?"
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 13th 2010, 1:32 pm

After the Eliminator came around the corner with its heavy weapon, Sul-fury furrowed his brow at Voltron, darting his eyes from the Eliminator back to Voltron as he said "Now Alan I ask you, do you fear me?".

"You're right, you might not fear death, and you might not feel pain. I do have one more insult for you though, your 'AI' ain't built so smart if you think you can tangle with me, chump. I also suppose its no use tryin' to talk my way out of this!"

Sul-fury lunged a wide open hand towards Voltron's mechanical neck, attempting to grapple him with brutal strength and hopefully prevent the Eliminator from firing its projectile at him while in close quarters with Voltron.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok June 13th 2010, 1:39 pm

As Sul-fury swung, Voltron extending his electrical arching rods from his arms and spine, creating a field of electricity around himself, hopefully preventing Sul-fury from successfully grappling him.
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury June 13th 2010, 1:44 pm

"Hnggg!" Sul-fury was stopped dead in his tracks in his assault by the electrical field, as the currents pulsed through his body, accelerating and tormenting his organs. He staggered backwards a few steps.

So you have... a few tricks, eh?, Sul-fury exhaled.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content