The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNeo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_voting_barNeo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNeo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_voting_barNeo Colosseum  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Neo Colosseum

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neo Colosseum  - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Colosseum

Post by Jeannie Rose June 21st 2017, 1:55 am

oww that sad, I'm sorry Artemis she gives her a hugonce I'm the champ we won't have to worry about that, I'll get to make killing a no no she then turns her attention back to the manyeah you can join us, I just got here to, I'm Jeannie who might you be?
she smiles friendly

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by masonkta June 21st 2017, 1:58 am

Kyo found Jenny as the friendly type and decided to trust her. "I am Kyo nice to meet you Jenny and who might your friend here be?"
masonkta
masonkta

Quote : "Take your best shot then another one while your at it."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2017-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 21st 2017, 2:13 am

Aria smirks at the pale dude promising to survive, she thought to herself he must be a meta human as well to be so confident. Most of the meta's around were typically more confident than the human population.

"You sound pretty tough for a little pale guy, what's your name anyways?"

Aria hugs Jeannie back not at all put off by being close to someone she barely knows as Aria herself doesn't pay much attention to boundaries.

"Dont worry about it, I'm used to death at this point in my life... I've... nevermind."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Number of posts : 619
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 21st 2017, 2:16 am

Kyo that's a nice name huh sounds familiar I think a guy in that king of fighters game was Kyo too wonder if that will give you good luck, nice to meet you, she's Artemis no fair you guys names sound more warriorish
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by masonkta June 21st 2017, 2:19 am

Jenny did sound sort of like a person you would see in a magazine, but kyo didn't want to be rude. "I am sure there have been plenty of warriors named Jenny. By the way my full name is Kyo Kuto so I am not the guy from king of fighters. Also aria you seem like the kind of person i would meet when i go to jail and require a lawyer. So how did you two end up here."
masonkta
masonkta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 21st 2017, 2:25 am

oww that's sweet of you cheering me up she gives him a hug
will I like martial arts and heard about this fight club thing and thought it would be cool to check out
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 21st 2017, 2:29 am

"Lawyer?... I think I'm insulted. But if we're going to eat it should be soon. It's not long before the fights start and Jeannie being new will have to fight... maybe you as well Kyo."

Aria leads the two new friends she's made to the messhall.

"Well I got my name from, well that's complicated and not important right now. But the reason I have it is I was made or trained to be a melee fighter I should say."

Aria puts a few corn dogs and fries on her tray with a drink.

"I ended up here pretty much by accident, I got into a fight with some human trash. I beat his ass and well some old dude offered me a chance to test my strength and earn a little glory... That's my kinda gig."

Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by masonkta June 21st 2017, 2:33 am

Kyo was amazed by her story. He didn't have any training really except his street fights he got into while on the run. "That is epic I don't have any training really except some street fights I got into a while back."
masonkta
masonkta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 21st 2017, 2:46 am

well I could help you with some training, Kyo I knew a lot about martial arts I've been doing since I was a kid, sounds like Artemis has to, made to be a fighter? like a gladiator school or something, or was your daddy a dojo master so you grew up around martial arts? yay corn dogs Jeannie loads up a plate with a tower of corn dogs and fries now if she could just find her favorite food group sweets, bingo she see some cookies and grabs some

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 21st 2017, 2:49 am

Cebra takes a shift break from his guard duties going to the messhall to get a cup of coffee and a pastry if there were any there. He heads down there passing a group of fighters chatting in the hall, he notices security has gotten tighter since earlier. He goes into the messhall and gets his coffee and a day old doughnut thinking how ironic it looks being cop like and eating a doughnut. He ponders over the evidence he's gathered putting together that some large corporation is funding the illegal Colosseum.

While deep in thought something starts to bother him, something just on the tip of his mind but he cant figure out. A few seconds pass until he finally realizes what's horribly wrong. He glances out of the corner of his eye to see Aria of all the problematic people sitting on the opposite side of the room. And who else but that blonde he always ends up working with Jeannie, there was a third person there who Cebra didn't know but if he was hanging around Aria he was likely trouble.

Cebra quietly and stealthily gets up from the table and heads towards the exit tryin not to attract attention as the three of them were deep in conversation.

Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 21st 2017, 2:54 am

Aria glances away from Jeannie hiding her sad expression.

"Mmm yeah I suppose you could say I was taught by... my father. My abilities also play a big part in my fighting."

Aria grabs a knife by the blade crushing it in her hand without a drop of blood coming out.

"I have very dense cells, basically I can kind of harden my body and increase my strength. I'm what you might call a brawler, though really I shouldn't be telling you this... You're still both technically my competition."

Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by masonkta June 21st 2017, 3:01 am

Kyo had noticed a cop looking fellow staring at him for some time. The man was eating a donut and drinking a coffee suddenly he walked off like something had happen. Kyo left the subject alone and continued to talk to Jenny and Aria. "Oh you are a meta?"
masonkta
masonkta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 21st 2017, 3:14 am

wooo that's cool!!!!!!!!! Jeannie watches amused by Aria displayhuh well where friends to so it should be ok to share, ouch bet you pack quite a punch huh I should share too huh but which thing, we'd be here quite awhile if a tried to show you all my abilities

Jeannie munched on her food thinking about it.oh I know I'll show you one that will make you really happy. she takes another knife from the table and cuts the palm of her hand she holds up her hand for Aria to see she then whips the blood off to reveal her hand to be perfectly fine like it was never cut.

see it's perfect we bumped into each other I'm the one friend you don't have to worry about getting hurt like the others you talked about, can't die been there done that didn't stick, now I'm like the x man guy, but cuter didn't get the claws though. do got his nose will all my sense are above normal so I'm kinda like the devil guy too but I can see really good,most have been some Canadian Wolverine in one of them blood samples.

she smiles cheerfully and goes back to eating
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by masonkta June 21st 2017, 3:22 am

(Quick question how strong is her healing factor.) Kyo was surprised that this lady had the same power he had. "Oh i know that trick watch this." Kyo grabbed a knife took his shoe off and cut his toe off. After he cut it off he placed back were he cut it off and held it there "Ok now just wait 5 minutes." Five minutes later he showed them it again and his toe was back the way it was.
masonkta
masonkta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 21st 2017, 4:06 am

Jeannie watched then clapped her hands like he had just done a magic trick
huh where you blew up and covered in animal blood while trying to help clean your mad scientist daddy's lab too? she was curiously amused with someone like her
she goes back to get seconds from the food line the rejoined her interesting friends huh how funny is it three people that are indestructible end up together, we should make a team here, we can get kills and be the Highlanders,
like the movie with the sword guys, cause our powers are kinda like that.

(she's pretty much immortal like Kyo, sounds like she might heal faster though. she's like a girl Wolverine/Deadpool also she doesn't age it's funny her thought Jeannie looked like she'd be in a magazine she works as a model sometimes, probably the closest thing she has to a real job bounty hunter, treasure hunter-adventurer superhero are kind out there as career options Razz )
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 21st 2017, 11:27 pm

Aria gets distant for a moment feeling something familiar, she stares blankly at the table trying to put her finger on what it was. Her focus is broken a moment later by Jeannie and Kyo talking.

"Uh sorry, what are we talking about now?... Oh you two regenerate, that's pretty cool. I wouldn't mind having that power on hand."

Aria takes a bite of her corn dog trying to shake off the feeling in her bones. Though in the back of her mind she had an idea of what was bothering her... He was here, she was almost certain.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content