The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_vote_lcapNeo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_voting_barNeo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_vote_lcapNeo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_voting_barNeo Colosseum  - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Neo Colosseum

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neo Colosseum  - Page 11 Empty Re: Neo Colosseum

Post by Cerek November 11th 2017, 5:39 pm

Cass grabs the rock in mid air then drops Aria looking at Jeannie with a face now twisted in rage.

"I've had enough of this!"

Cass forearm splits open down the center revealing a laser generator, she aims it at Jeannie and opens fire. Before it hits it`s stopped by an invisible barrier, Cebra stands right behind Jeannie projecting his shield over her.

"Jeannie, thanks for worrying about me. But yes I'm not so easy to kill either. Let's end this."

Cebra picks up a piece of scrap metal from the ceiling making it into an assault rifle. He swallows the rest of the metal fortifying his body.

"Here Jeannie, you take the rifle and hit her when you can. I'm going to try and keep her still so you can. She's designed for close range combat so I'mma get hurt but I can handle it. If you wound her I can finish her."

Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 11th 2017, 8:52 pm

yikes that was close Jeannie is happy Cerba's shield thingy caught that laser thingy would have hurt. well that's good I hope Aria ok too. she smiles when he hands her the rifle.

yay finally something I can work with Jeannie felt much better with a good weapon instead of the improvised ones she was using. ok I'll give it my best shot She gets ready to shoot
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 13th 2017, 11:59 pm

Cebra charges at Cass now fully operational and looking for a little payback. He jump kicks and narrowly misses her as she dodges under Cebra. Cass Swings her elbow back but Ceba catches , she roundhouse kicks but Cebra manages to block it with both forearsm. Cebra backs up one step at a time blocking a flurry of Cass kicks high and low. He dodges low before springing foreword and tackling her into a steel beam, he picks her up and pile drives Cass down hard. The stun of being pile driven lasts a few seconds before she back flips and and faces Cebra again even more enraged.

"AHH! This was supposed to be a simple job! Then YOU ruined it! I'm going to bury you here!"

Cass recklessly charges at Cebra swinging like crazy to hit him and kicking. Cebra is more easily able to predict her attacks now dodging them with ease. He strikes backs kneeing her in the stomach and throwing her against the remaining steel fencing. Cass points her laser generator and opens fire at Cebra forcing him to dodge and run the circumference around Cass. He manages to avoid the beam by using some rubble and debris as cover. When Cass energy is depleted Cebra jumps from behind the barrier and charges her. He gets halfway when Cass is charged again and fires at Cebra. Cebra puts his shield up as he closes in and kicks her laser arm away stunning Cass and making her stumble back.

"Now Jeannie!"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Humor : In good balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 14th 2017, 1:13 am

ok try to stay out of the way Mr. cyborg don't want to accidentally hit you fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeannie fires away at the bad robot unloading an assault rifle on someone might be a bit overkill but it was a killer robot so want to make sure you get them.

and Jeannie was a little mad she tried to hurt her friends and making Jeannie mad when firearms or explosives are around is a very bad idea.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 15th 2017, 1:04 am

Cass completely forgetting Jeannie doesn't see the incoming fire, four rounds bounce off her metallic implants. Four rounds penetrate her thigh and stomach, one stays embedded while the rest are through and through. Cass falls back onto some debris letting out a shrill scream in pain. Cebra quickly grabs a shard of metal from the ground shaping it quickly into a dagger, he would prefer to let Jeannie just finish her but Cebra only made a few rounds for that rifle. Cebra pin Cass down going to shove the blade through her head, Cass catches his hand and struggles against him.

"Puh... please... I was just following my programming... I dont."

A cold empty look takes over Cebra's face as he stares into Cass eyes forcing the blade closer inch by inch. The sound of her begging and pleading for mercy falling on def ears.

"I dont want to die, I just wanted... a little... fame... please sto..."

Cebra thrust the blade with a a mechanical smooth rhythm into her skull three times as Cass flails for a moment. She lays still bleeding intensely from her head, her eyes looking horrified and glazed over. Twitching slightly she remains still and dead, Cebra standing over her breathing steadily removes the dagger. His face returning to a more human and gentle frown as he looked down at Cass corpse. He drops the knife to the ground as the silence fills the room, Cass blood drips from his hand. Cebra stands over her but doesn't move or say anything, he simply stares at her eyes knowing Cebra's cold homicidal face is the last sight she saw.

Aria rolls on her side groaning in a low tone but still alive and conscious. She crawls to her knees and holds onto the steel fencing pulling herself up. She looks over to see Jeannie holding a rifle and Cebra standing over Cass body.

"What? Ceb?... So he did it."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 15th 2017, 2:37 am

jeannie felt kinda bad for the robot it wasn't her fault she guesses as she tried to explain before Mr. cyborg chopped her up.
did you have to kill her? we could have taken her to robo jail or something. cause it was the people that programmed her that made her be bad, how sad.

even though she was a bounty hunter Jeannie nice nature lead to her to try and bring the bad guys in alive if she could, well she guesses Mr. cyborg thought she would be too dangerous to keep alive. well, she was a murder and Jeannie does feel bad guys like that might be better to stop permanently. but human murders want to do it the robot was forced to so felt like she was another victim.
well at least people can't make you do bad things anymore Jeannie then noticed Aria getting up she puts the rifle down and goes over and hugs her miss aria your ok yay, I was so worried about you guess you heal quickly too huh?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 15th 2017, 2:56 pm

Cebra shifts his gaze to Jeannie for a moment quietly staring before he looks back to Cass.

"I dont know Jeannie, maybe... maybe it was wrong. But... I couldn't let her go. The people that owned her now. They would just kill her themselves or find another use for her. She gave up her free will when she became what she is... She was just a tool and didn't even know it."

Aria screamed as Jeannie hugged her still hurt bad and sore.

"Je Jeannie easy! I feel like I've been through a cement grinder."

Aria coughs and leans against the fencing.

"Yeah Me and Cebra were both designed to heal quickly and avoid dying... for the most part. It still hurts like hell though. I see you two managed to take down Cass, knew you had it in you Jeannie."

Aria grins wide and puts her arm around Jeannie to hold herself up.

"Good job sweety."

Cebra kneels over Cass body and places his hand on her abdomen. He releases a massive surge of energy sending sparks and flames flying from her internally. He continues this until the entire corpse is disintegrated to ash and all that's left is metal implants. Cebra destroys the implants by hand. He quietly stands back up seeing Jeannie and Aria together in good spirits. Unfortunately Cebra was in no mood to confront Aria or be friendly really, seeing another cyborg used like this made him angry and saddened. He had no desire to ruin the girls happy little moment, he turned to walk down the the hall to the stairwell. Aria sensed Cebra's mind seeing the images in it suddenly made her turn to him and shout out.

"Wait! Ceb!"

Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 15th 2017, 8:39 pm

oh so like Old Yeller best thing to do, that movie makes me cry, ok then. well, when they get the new puppy it's a happy ending, guesses all of us not being dead is the happy part of this. she is happy when Aria hugs her and tells her she did good yup Jeannie saved the day! huh, something smells like bbq, or something burning, I'm hungry let's find lunch, huh where'd Mr. cyborg go?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 15th 2017, 10:06 pm

Aria turns to Jeannie with a raised eyebrow.

"Jeannie that's human flesh... You dont eat people... Do you?"

Cebra stops nearing the long hallway as he hears Aria's voice echo through the silent room. He wonders if he should really wait, she might still be angry with him and Cebra was done fighting for the day. Aria pulled Jeannie along with her running over to Cebra as he turned to face her. The two stared at each other for a second before Aria spoke.

"So what? You were just gonna leave without saying anything? Kinda rude dont you think? What do you think Jeannie?"

Cebra looks at the two girls his expression changing to speechless and apologetic. Though he cant come up with the words to say, it wan't his intention to be rude about leaving.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 15th 2017, 11:13 pm

eww gross no I don't eat people it's just fire makes me think of grills and bbq.

huh yeah, your supposed to say bye bye when you leave and you didn't thank us for saving you from the terminator lady. and since it's cause of him the fight games got stopped he should take us shopping to make up for the prizes we couldn't win
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 20th 2017, 2:43 pm

Cebra looks back at Aria and Jeannie not really sure what to think at this point. Had Aria forgiven him? Was this her way of trying to reconnect? He couldn't lie to himself the possibility of being her friend again was something he deeply wanted. At the same time this could just lead to another falling out where half a city gets destroyed in a personal fight. Looking at Jeannie however maybe she had gotten Aria to a more calm stable place in the short time they spent together.

Aria grins wide at the mention of spending Cebra's money on shopping. While Aria did have her own punk style of dressing, her current outfit was shredded beyond repair. She wasn't one for the more feminine things like purses or jewelry but she did love to shop none the less.

"Yeah... YEAH! That's right. Because of you I got nothing out of this, it's the least you could do buddy."

Completely dumbstruck it took Cebra a moment to actually react. He couldn't do anything but let a big dumb grin come over his face. He was happy to have friends again.

"Well I... Yeah sure, you're right it's the least I could do I suppose. But it's still not my fault this happened you brats. Heh but let's go then before the cops arrive. No doubt they've taken notice by now or someone has alerted them."

Cebra leads the two through the hallways and up the elevator to the top floor and exit. There is a loud commotion outside as various members of the Colosseum staff and fighters are being arrested. Cebra quietly opens the door and leads the two girls stealthily away from the scene and end up downtown in the shopping district. One thing that kept nagging at Cebra is who actually alerted the police so promptly? But for now he'd enjoy this victory and have a little fun in his life.

"So where to first?"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 20th 2017, 8:53 pm

huh well we all need new clothes she noticed all their clothes was kinda messed up then some snacks I'm hungry Jeannie smiled she liked the idea of having a bunch of fun! it was nice to see Mr. cyborg smile, he needs to have fun more. she can help with that.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 25th 2017, 10:28 pm

The mall was rather packed making it a bit awkward to walk through with all the curious eyes on the three of them.

"So let's pop into one of these shops and get some new clothing before anyone gets too suspicious and calls the police or some crap."

"Aww you afraid of the five oh? Sissy heh heh heh."

Cebra just about ignores Aria's taunts, sensing her brash playful nature return puts Cebra at ease and even puts a smirk on his face. Aria leads Cebra and Jeannie into a store before Cebra realizes he actually has no money on him.

"Excuse me for a second girls."

"Make it quick Tin man I dont wanna wait all day for you."

Cebra goes up to an ATM and makes sure there are no prying eyes. He makes a link between him and the machine withdrawing a few hundred from his own account and pocketing it. He makes his way back into the store to see Aria going through rack after rack of clothing in the female section. Cebra walks over to where the T-shirts are displayed taking a black one from the rack. Cebra wasn't what one would call fashion savvy, his clothing was quite generic and plain. He also took a pair of jeans. He was of course wary the woman at the register was watching the group closely.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 26th 2017, 12:08 am

yay shopping time! Jeannie looks at the clothes with Aria
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 26th 2017, 9:29 pm

Cebra pays for all the clothing bought, even though it's far more than what was needed. He doesn't mind though as long as the girls were happy. Going into the changing room and switching outfits took longer than expected but Cebra wasn't shocked, women and clothing. The sun was starting to set on the day and getting home was a warm thought considering the weeks events. After leaving the shop with the two girls Cebra says his good byes.

"Well... this was something I wont soon forget. I have to say I'm happy you two were here, dont think I would have made it out in one piece without you. Aria, Jeannie... Thank you, I'll see you around sometime."

"Hey Ceb... I um... I'm."

Cebra cuts her off by raising his hand.

"You dont owe me anything. If anything I owe you... Dont be a stranger Aria, you either Jeannie."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 26th 2017, 10:00 pm

Jeannie smiles spinning around happily looking at her new shiny pink dressyay super cute she gathers up her bags of clothesthanks for all the great new clothes mr.cyborg! she gives him a hug she then gives Aria a hugnice meeting you hope next time we
met there will be fewer things trying to kill us next time

well that adventure made me hungry think I saw an ice cream shop on the way here, bye bye

jeannie waves goodbye then skips off to find snacks.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum